New Measures To Combat Bullying And Unnecessarily Mean Posts On Lpsg

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No disrespect but you guys as the mods need to do better then. You guys should look into the reports you receive with more thoroughly to figure wheather it's a genuine report or not.

Too many people on here abuse the report button and without a second thought you guys just issue out warnings without seeing if it's a legit problem or if the person reporting is actually the causing the issues in the threads
Thanks for the feedback. We work hard to continually improve. We will never make all users happy. We do our best with the resources we have.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No disrespect but you guys as the mods need to do better then. You guys should look into the reports you receive with more thoroughly to figure wheather it's a genuine report or not.

Too many people on here abuse the report button and without a second thought you guys just issue out warnings without seeing if it's a legit problem or if the person reporting is actually the causing the issues in the threads
Respectfully disagree. The mods are sending a message "Being a total dick, just because you are safe as an anon behind your keyboard is not going to be tolerated here." Manners matter. I have had issues with mods on occasion, but they seem to be consistent and just wipe entire chain replies that are a hott mess, and that I am cool with.

txguy_

Sexy Member
Media
I support basic internet laws and cyberbullying laws. But here's something I see and isn't being addressed: why is it okay to bash models/performers/celebs if they prefer the political right? I had to settle the tension on some posts due to one single person screeching how some performer's political inclination infuriated them and I said I could care less, I'm here to socialize and see hot guys naked lul! If there's going to be stricter monitoring here, it should also protect them as well and not allow people to attack them.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I support basic internet laws and cyberbullying laws. But here's something I see and isn't being addressed: why is it okay to bash models/performers/celebs if they prefer the political right?
It isn't.
I had to settle the tension on some posts due to one single person screeching how some performer's political inclination infuriated them and I said I could care less, I'm here to socialize and see hot guys naked lul! If there's going to be stricter monitoring here, it should also protect them as well and not allow people to attack them.
Any post that you consider to be some type of political argument or attacks based on political views will be removed IF you report them. They will be removed. The mods don't endorse political debates period and they don't "allow" attacks on right wing people. But they can't remove content they are not aware of. The onus is basically on you to bring light to the situation

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
It isn't.

Any post that you consider to be some type of political argument or attacks based on political views will be removed IF you report them. They will be removed. The mods don't endorse political debates period and they don't "allow" attacks on right wing people. But they can't remove content they are not aware of. The onus is basically on you to bring light to the situation
Yyeeaahh but again, it really depends on the mood of the mod reading it. I’ve reported people calling models POS and their comments were not removed.

I think the system needs a bit more uniformity imo.

Reactions: Anime2

txguy_

Sexy Member
Media
It isn't.

Thanks bro.

Reactions: bigboaster

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yyeeaahh but again, it really depends on the mood of the mod reading it. I’ve reported people calling models POS and their comments were not removed.

Things can always be bumped up to the Admins if you don't feel a Mod handled it well enough.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I support basic internet laws and cyberbullying laws. But here's something I see and isn't being addressed: why is it okay to bash models/performers/celebs if they prefer the political right? I had to settle the tension on some posts due to one single person screeching how some performer's political inclination infuriated them and I said I could care less, I'm here to socialize and see hot guys naked lul! If there's going to be stricter monitoring here, it should also protect them as well and not allow people to attack them.
It's not. Please remember that LPSG is Report-based. That means we don't police threads looking for problematic content. If you see content you believe violates our Rules, please Report it and we'll review and take appropriate action. Including any political discussion, regardless of right or left slant, as political discussion of any kind is not allowed.

I can't speak to your generalization so feel free to PM me with specific examples of what you are stating here. Always happy to look into your concerns.

Things can always be bumped up to the Admins if you don't feel a Mod handled it well enough.
Yes, you can. I would hope that anyone would seek resolution with the Mod involved prior to escalating it.

We do our best. We are human.

As such, we are not perfect.

But I will say I think we get a lot more right than not. ;)

MALAKYT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't do empathy.

I'm also noticing the website becoming a nanny state since the new owner took over. You can't post external links. Guess they're scared of people getting off else where.

If I want to call someone out or tell them to fuck off that's my choice and my right. Don't like it? NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!
Why do I feel like you’re one of those people who are unnecessarily rude to customer service agents or restaurant staff because “that’s what they get paid for”?

I hate to tell you this, man (no, that’s a lie. in fact, I WANT to tell you this; not just you, but anyone who thinks this attitude is anything other than COMPLETELY WRONG), but people who think like you are a HUGE part of the problem. These creators don’t choose to do this just to experience this BS any more than customer service agents or restaurant staff do.

I’ve worked as a CSA, supervisor, and currently as a manager since I was 17, LITERALLY fresh out of high school and before I left for college. I can’t even begin to number the amount of rude, disrespectful, crass, and entitled people I’ve encountered over all these years. It’s not what I nor anyone else “signs up for”, and even though I can “take it”, I NOR ANYONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE TO.

I hope you’re being “edgy” just to piss people off and get you five minutes of fame. However, ALL the signs I’ve seen thus far point to you actually being a legitimately (and I dare say intentionally) rude, crass individual who puts others down to build himself up.

How truly sad that is… because I’m willing to bet my last dollar that at some point, there was a decent person underneath the faux, “tough guy” exterior who was genuinely kind.

At least I hope there was, for your sake if no one else’s.

Reactions: sexy1234567

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do I feel like you’re one of those people who are unnecessarily rude to customer service agents or restaurant staff because “that’s what they get paid for”?

I hate to tell you this, man (no, that’s a lie. in fact, I WANT to tell you this; not just you, but anyone who thinks this attitude is anything other than COMPLETELY WRONG), but people who think like you are a HUGE part of the problem. These creators don’t choose to do this just to experience this BS any more than customer service agents or restaurant staff do.

I’ve worked as a CSA, supervisor, and currently as a manager since I was 17, LITERALLY fresh out of high school and before I left for college. I can’t even begin to number the amount of rude, disrespectful, crass, and entitled people I’ve encountered over almost years. It’s not what I nor anyone else “signs up for”, and even though I can definitely “take it”, I NOR ANYONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE TO.

I hope you’re being “edgy” just to piss people off and get you five minutes of fame. However, ALL the signs I’ve seen thus far point to you actually being a legitimately (and I dare say intentionally) rude, crass individual who puts others down to build himself up.

How truly sad that is… because I’m willing to bet my last dollar that at some point, there was a decent person underneath the faux, “tough guy” exterior who was genuinely kind.

At least I hope there was, for your sake if no one else’s.

Was there really a need to make a response to a 2+ year old post from a guy who is no longer even on these forums?