New member here

Bigdancerguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Joined
Dec 28, 2025
Posts
239
Media
84
Likes
762
Points
528
Location
Uk
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
Hi everyone, I've just joined this site.
I'm here to join in convos, get to know people, chat a little and maybe share pics too lol.

I'm a pretty normal guy who loves to dance, travel and spend time with family and friends.
I'm on the bigger side, though currently on a weight loss journey.

Anyway I wanted to say hi to r everyone, my inbox is always open if anyone wants to chat
 
Hi everyone, I've just joined this site.
I'm here to join in convos, get to know people, chat a little and maybe share pics too lol.

I'm a pretty normal guy who loves to dance, travel and spend time with family and friends.
I'm on the bigger side, though currently on a weight loss journey.

Anyway I wanted to say hi to r everyone, my inbox is always open if anyone wants to chat
Enjoy yourself here
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

Account Issues?

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

Free Gold Membership (ads, but access to videos)

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Spotlight on Popular Forums

Want to show what you’ve got?
Show Off

Looking for Web Personalities (TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc)
OnlyFans and Web Personalities

Looking to hook up?
Personal Ads


General Site Info

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team