D D_can04hxv Just Browsing Media: 0 Joined Jan 31, 2009 Posts 7 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 86 Sexuality No Response D_can04hxv, Feb 2, 2009 #1 Hi everyone. I've been a fan of the site for a long time and finally got the courage to join and post some pics. Here's what I'm packing. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Enjoy! Attachments
Hi everyone. I've been a fan of the site for a long time and finally got the courage to join and post some pics. Here's what I'm packing. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Enjoy!
Mr. Snakey Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 9, 2006 Posts 21,739 Media 0 Likes 147 Points 193 Sexuality No Response Mr. Snakey, Feb 2, 2009 #2 Welcome and have fun:smile:
parchissi Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 30, 2008 Posts 12,862 Media 0 Likes 277 Points 148 Location Darwin, Australia Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male parchissi, Feb 2, 2009 #3 Very nice, thanks for sharing. Welcome and good to have you here.
P Pecker Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Mar 5, 2002 Posts 54,458 Media 0 Likes 461 Points 283 Pecker, Feb 2, 2009 #4 Welcome.
L long legs Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Posts 6,301 Media 0 Likes 12,575 Points 343 Location Los Angeles (California, United States) Gender Male long legs, Feb 2, 2009 #5 welcome, thats a beautifully circumcised penis and nice thick hair to
T tom water Expert Member Media: 3 Joined Jun 25, 2007 Posts 354 Media 3 Likes 217 Points 263 Location london Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male tom water, Feb 2, 2009 #6 really really nice, welcome
L leamboy Experimental Member Media: 5 Joined Jan 22, 2009 Posts 29 Media 5 Likes 3 Points 88 Location earth Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Male leamboy, Feb 2, 2009 #7 nice cock mate
DaveyR Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Jun 15, 2006 Posts 5,406 Media 0 Likes 33 Points 368 Location Northumberland Sexuality No Response Gender Male DaveyR, Feb 2, 2009 #8 Welcome to LPSG. Great pics.
rubirosa Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 3, 2008 Posts 1,614 Media 0 Likes 1,236 Points 333 Location Palm Springs Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male rubirosa, Feb 2, 2009 #9 After we shower together can I borrow your right guard? Welcome to LPSG and enjoy.
Nala Sexy Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 6 Joined Aug 24, 2006 Posts 1,291 Media 6 Likes 41 Points 393 Location The Netherlands Verification View Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Female Nala, Feb 2, 2009 #10 Welcome and have fun!
D D_can04hxv Just Browsing Media: 0 Joined Jan 31, 2009 Posts 7 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 86 Sexuality No Response D_can04hxv, Feb 2, 2009 #11 Thanks everyone. I'm glad to be here. I would love some more commentary and I'll post more pics soon.
Thanks everyone. I'm glad to be here. I would love some more commentary and I'll post more pics soon.
Smartalk Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 8, 2008 Posts 1,692 Media 0 Likes 558 Points 333 Location miles outside of Manchester Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male Smartalk, Feb 2, 2009 #12 Wow awesome truely awesome, love to see it soft hanging from that great bush. Welcome enjoy the site. You will wish you joined earlier
Wow awesome truely awesome, love to see it soft hanging from that great bush. Welcome enjoy the site. You will wish you joined earlier
D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Feb 4, 2008 Posts 9,529 Media 0 Likes 220 Points 133 Sexuality No Response D_CountdeGrandePinja, Feb 2, 2009 #13 welcome - enjoy!
C carfanatic10 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 18, 2006 Posts 35 Media 0 Likes 3 Points 228 Location Western KY Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male carfanatic10, Feb 2, 2009 #14 very nice...welcome
zp28 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 30 Joined Nov 6, 2006 Posts 17,303 Media 30 Likes 37,653 Points 468 Location Reno, NV, USA Verification View Gender Male zp28, Feb 2, 2009 #15 Welcome!
steve o Cherished Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 86 Joined Feb 2, 2009 Posts 180 Media 86 Likes 410 Points 418 Location Plymouth (England) Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male steve o, Feb 2, 2009 #16 Hi and Welcome
hockeyguy741 Sexy Member Cammer Media: 4 Joined Mar 20, 2008 Posts 8,487 Media 4 Likes 35 Points 268 Location Canada Sexuality 69% Straight, 31% Gay Gender Male hockeyguy741, Feb 2, 2009 #17 hi :smile:
8wayup Expert Member Media: 36 Joined Nov 11, 2008 Posts 1,470 Media 36 Likes 114 Points 133 Location Midwest Sexuality No Response Gender Male 8wayup, Feb 2, 2009 #18 Welcome to the Group.
I iluvmm2 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Sep 8, 2008 Posts 79 Media 0 Likes 6 Points 228 Location Mexico Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male iluvmm2, Feb 3, 2009 #19 too bad I can't give you a long wet welcome kiss (not on your mouth though)... those pictures are great. Welcome. Bruno
too bad I can't give you a long wet welcome kiss (not on your mouth though)... those pictures are great. Welcome. Bruno
weho48 Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Jul 23, 2007 Posts 1,673 Media 0 Likes 652 Points 258 Location west hollywood Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male weho48, Feb 3, 2009 #20 thanks for the attcments for us non gold members very considerate and not to mention fab pics