new member

springb

Experimental Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Posts
6
Media
0
Likes
14
Points
323
Location
Green Bay (Wisconsin, United States)
Gender
Male
Hey Guys-

New member here...from Wisconsin, USA.

I'm hoping to get to know some of you here. I'll fill in my profile when I get the chance.

In the meantime...I'm looking forward to seeing all that the group has to offer.

Springb:biggrin1:
 
springb said:
Hey Guys-

New member here...from Wisconsin, USA.

I'm hoping to get to know some of you here. I'll fill in my profile when I get the chance.

In the meantime...I'm looking forward to seeing all that the group has to offer.

Springb:biggrin1:
Welcome, SpringB! Another guy from Wisconsin! There is more than cheese and cows there! Former Wisconsin here, born and raised. I still think I am from there even though I have residency elsewhere. I hope you enjoy the site! There is much here for you to experience here! Enjoy!
 
And another ex-Cheesehead here!!! Welcome!


(but always one in my heart) :tongue: