Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hotstud4now, Aug 26, 2007.

1. hotstud4now

hotstud4now New Member

Hey Everyone,

I am a new member to LPSG and am looking forward to getting to know many of you along the way. It's been a while since I have frequented any specialty sites due to being way too busy for one of the most important (if not the most important) subjects in my life - SEX and A LARGE PENIS! As a matter of fact I have strayed for such a long time now and afraid if I don't get with it I am going to lose it so that means that I am turning over a new leaf and anything and everything to do with my penis and sex is number 1 on my agenda these days!:wink: It used to rank right up there in line with being the most important along with survival and work and life seemed so much grander and happier. When I cut myself off from even talking about sex or having anything to do with sex at all then my life just became way too boring. So here I am and I appreciate having the privelege to be here to share as well as learn.

hotstud4now:naughty:

2. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    The prevelege is ours, welcome to lpsg, welcome home.:smile:

lafever

3. B_javy510

B_javy510 New Member

Hey I'm javy nice 2 meet u hot stid

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice