New Pics

Great body man :) Everything looks good! I like the glisten on your dick head in that second one.

thx for posting in thread form :D
 
Hi Landon. Wish I was next door. Great pics of a great body and lovely cock. Yeah smaller can be beautiful, and your cock is beautiful. A great comination.
 
awesome pics, perfect in every way, although your arms look tired from holding that pose in the first one, let me crawl under there and hold you up:biggrin1:
 
LOL, you guys crack me up! I am so small, I would not be a good top and too tight to be a bottom, lol, so what is a man to do?

stretch it for a bit each day with a butt plug. They feel cool up in there while you go about your every-day stuff. You get used to it after a while, and can stretch out faster than you think.

Small or not, you've got a handsome piece so don't worry about it. I'd jack off with you any day (no further than that, obv...)
 
Great photos Landon. I'd love to see you in that position on the beach from behind too!

I know this is a large penis website, but I don't think you're too small to be any good as a top. I mean you're not tiny and I think you look very suckable. Plus I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would just love to help you overcome that tightness (me for one!) if that's what you want to do. You just need a guy you trust and are comfortable with. Seriously you shouldn't worry about sex, either way.
 
LOL, you guys crack me up! I am so small, I would not be a good top and too tight to be a bottom, lol, so what is a man to do?


Practice Landon, just a little practice. You may be smaller than some, but you are not small. You would make a great top, and a great bottom with just a little practice.

I would be happy to practice with you if I were there or you were here.

Enjoy yourself.
 
I think you are the most gorgeous man I've ever seen... the beach pose is incredibly hot. How did you shoot that, and where did you strip down like that? (There's a beach I'd like to go to!)

I know damn well I could break in your ass with my mouth and hands, then cock, and make it comfortable and awesome for you... and hell man I'm a top but you turn me on so much I'd be happy to let you top me anyday.

So there.