new piercing

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
i just got myself an 8 gauge PA about an hour ago, and thought i'd post some pictures for you guys. heres a sample but there's more in my gallery.

enjoy!!:biggrin1::smile:

Attachments

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Looks good bro!!
I'm curious...does getting a PA hurt like a mo'fo? Is it easier for the artist if you are at least half-hard? And how much of a bitch is it to keep the fucker out of your zipper after you take a leak? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Looks good bro!!
I'm curious...does getting a PA hurt like a mo'fo? Is it easier for the artist if you are at least half-hard? And how much of a bitch is it to keep the fucker out of your zipper after you take a leak? Inquiring minds wanna know.

it does hurt, but not as much as you think it would and it only hurts for like half a second. its also uncomfortable when they insert the recieving tube down your slit.

the piercer (it was a lady) said that the softer it was, the easier it is for her. she went on to tell me a story about a guy who got off on pain who was getting one, and he had a raging hardon while she was doing it and she said it was fuckin hard to do it to him.

havn't had a zipper problem yet:wink:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congratulations on getting a PA done. You will love it after a few weeks and the healing is complete. I have had mine for over three years and still love it. Wish that I would have had it done 20 years ago!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
it does hurt, but not as much as you think it would and it only hurts for like half a second. its also uncomfortable when they insert the recieving tube down your slit.

the piercer (it was a lady) said that the softer it was, the easier it is for her. she went on to tell me a story about a guy who got off on pain who was getting one, and he had a raging hardon while she was doing it and she said it was fuckin hard to do it to him.

havn't had a zipper problem yet:wink:
When I got my PA, I got an instant erection the second she started to insert the ring. And I don't know about you, but I had to jack off 3 or 4 times that night afterwards to get my hard on to go away.

mj78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ow! I wouldn't have the guts...

Congratulations though.