New UK guy

Hi all, good to have registered on LPSG. I Have been a long time visitor. I've usually spent time browsing the straight adult links section, with occasional visits to the fictional stories section - there can be some good stuff in there!

I'm 25, straight but taking a bit of a break from dating and anything really related to relationships at the moment. I haven't exactly been beating them off with a stick, but I've really appreciated the time and space to focus on myself.

I'm hoping to contribute here on things as they catch my eye and hopefully get involved in some good discussions. I've always thought that LPSG was a nice place to chat, and admired the way the community works. I'm also in quite an exploratory mood, and will be keeping my mind open to try and get new ideas to make the most of my sexuality.

In an "about me" sense, there's not a huge amount that I can pin down to describe. I'm fairly introverted naturally, but can definitely push myself 'out there' and force myself into the heart of a conversation if needs be. I enjoy thinking and attempting to understand the world - Wikipedia can be my best friend and source of many lost hours. I play poker (can be quite competitive), I like to try new places to eat / drink / explore in my hometown, London. I'm also possibly the best Mario Kart 64 player living today :wink: I'm vegetarian, work in public health and am at a stage of my life where I'm happy, but keeping my options open as to the future.

I'm sure the rest will come out eventually, but that should do for now.
It's good to be here!