P phillyfuntoy Experimental Member Media: 10 Joined May 25, 2008 Posts 4 Media 10 Likes 13 Points 88 Location Philadelphia, PA Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male phillyfuntoy, May 25, 2008 #1 Hi. I've also added some pics.
1BiGG1 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined May 13, 2008 Posts 1,942 Media 0 Likes 31 Points 123 Location Milwaukee, WI Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male 1BiGG1, May 25, 2008 #2 Philly! One of my favorite towns and I like it even better now!
Mickactual Worshipped Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 1 Joined Jul 15, 2007 Posts 4,282 Media 1 Likes 21,172 Points 793 Location New Jersey (United States) Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Mickactual, May 25, 2008 #3 1BiGG1 said: Philly! One of my favorite towns and I like it even better now! Click to expand... I was just thing that very same thought. Hello phillyfuntoy! :biggrin1:
1BiGG1 said: Philly! One of my favorite towns and I like it even better now! Click to expand... I was just thing that very same thought. Hello phillyfuntoy! :biggrin1:
Divine1 Expert Member Media: 2 Joined May 14, 2006 Posts 1,176 Media 2 Likes 211 Points 193 Location New England Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male Divine1, May 25, 2008 #4 I third that sentiment! Great town....hot man!
unabear09 Cherished Member Media: 14 Joined Jul 17, 2007 Posts 6,753 Media 14 Likes 278 Points 283 Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Male unabear09, May 25, 2008 #5 welcome to the site my friend! that is one HOT cock you have there. Excellent length, great girth....also love your pubes
welcome to the site my friend! that is one HOT cock you have there. Excellent length, great girth....also love your pubes
zp28 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 30 Joined Nov 6, 2006 Posts 17,303 Media 30 Likes 37,654 Points 468 Location Reno, NV, USA Verification View Gender Male zp28, May 25, 2008 #6 Hi! Welcome!
dc9 Cherished Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 19 Joined Mar 8, 2008 Posts 3,143 Media 19 Likes 327 Points 403 Age 70 Location Miami, Florida, US Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male dc9, May 25, 2008 #7 Welcome, Philly in da house!