Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Herin_Ghan, Jan 7, 2007.
Well, a new year dawned upon us last week, does anyone have a new years resolution?
I actually have a small list of resolutions. However, a very good friend of mine says that, telling resolutions to someone could make them be unsuccessful.
However, I will tell the ones I have ALREADY told others.
1) Stop nail biting
2) Keep my cool if people insult me
3) Get in the best shape of my life with proper diet and excersize.
I had one. It was to stay out of the dumbass political threads here on LPSG.
But I wasn't able to do it. Ho hum, maybe next year.
1. Quit smoking! I used to be more of a social smoker, but this past year ive gone a little beyond that. Most people that i know who smoke go through prob about a pack a day, so i suppose i dont feel too terribly bad that i would go thru 2 1/2 packs a week, if even that. Anyways, i will admit that ive already failed:icon9: but its still early in the year, right?
2. Working out. I wanna add some tone to my bod, so i can stand naked in front of a mirror and be narcissistic about myself.
3. Guitar. Now that ive brushed the cobwebs off, i want to start playing and learning more than i used to. Practicing is a bitch sometimes, but i miss how much of a high i would get when i would master a song and be able to play along with it on the CD!
4. Getting out of debt! Dont think i need to explain this.
5. And my last resolution is to make sure that I actually stick to these resolutions!