geeci87
Legendary Member
LOLSee I feel the same way but what else can he do lmao, he is STRAIGHT after all
LOLSee I feel the same way but what else can he do lmao, he is STRAIGHT after all
I don’t think he’s “straight” at all to be honest maybe at the least bi. But there’s too many gay men out here pretending to be “straight” for a dollar and people play right into it. And they should be called out for it the same way that straight men are called out for gay baiting.See I feel the same way but what else can he do lmao, he is STRAIGHT after all
Same!!he is turning more into a pussyboy everyday and I love it.
His dildos become bigger, he is always now in a pink cage, he is following pages with fembois getting bbc, his moans become hotter and hotter... Cant wait to see his evolution
He does it when he does a dildo show only, he does other Chaturbate shows without dildos and they are not uploaded to OF. He post a pic or short video at least once a week or a story here and there.Does he post on his Onlyfans every CB show he does? Or he does it rarely?
Damn, wish I knew how to record on CB, I love watching him dance and shake his assHe does it when he does a dildo show only, he does other Chaturbate shows without dildos and they are not uploaded to OF. He post a pic or short video at least once a week or a story here and there.
I think he’s a fluid guy to be honest and exploring.
View attachment 33430921
View attachment 33430931
can we see it girl lolThe accident was poop. This was when he was just a newbie. He didn't douche right before the show and used a dildo. Poop unfortunately came out so yeah that was the accident. I still have that vid. Personally, I found it funny more than gross as he was embarrassed about it for sure.
That type of vid is not allowed to be uploaded here sorry.can we see it girl lol
It’s actually not that bad an accident ...That type of vid is not allowed to be uploaded here sorry.
Why would u want to see that.....
Because they're inserting themselves as the man. It's why a lot of women don't care for straight porn since it's catered to men and their desires. The porn that's focused on the men is usually for gay men who like to watch straight porn/have a straight guy fetish.the crazy thing is he has a valid point. Like how are you straight and watching another man stick his dick in some pussy?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.