Hi-
Just joined, looking forward to reading all the info and experiences here. I'm an average gay guy who likes the personalities of guys that were made fun of in school and while growing up because I was too, bigtime. I've overcome it through a lot of hard work and now really enjoy making a guy feel good about himself and building his self-esteem about his other attributes and personality, not just endowment. Looking for friendships and relationships of all kinds, usually determined by what the other guy wants and/or needs and is looking for... I'm up for almost anything, easygoing, but do prefer local friendships, going to movies, hanging out, chillin'. Like to meet visitors too, if we've talked a bit beforehand and gotten to know each other.
Just joined, looking forward to reading all the info and experiences here. I'm an average gay guy who likes the personalities of guys that were made fun of in school and while growing up because I was too, bigtime. I've overcome it through a lot of hard work and now really enjoy making a guy feel good about himself and building his self-esteem about his other attributes and personality, not just endowment. Looking for friendships and relationships of all kinds, usually determined by what the other guy wants and/or needs and is looking for... I'm up for almost anything, easygoing, but do prefer local friendships, going to movies, hanging out, chillin'. Like to meet visitors too, if we've talked a bit beforehand and gotten to know each other.