Newbie here

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read the thread for beginners and am interested in trying this to see the results.

I'm roughly a little over 7" and a little over 5" girth(5.5 at base)

I'm going to try to shoot for 8x5.5-6.

I know warming up is important in doing PE, but let me see if I got this straight.

10-15 warm up then 100 wet jelqs 3 times a week(starting out in the first 2 weeks) then 10-15 cool down?

I know there are more things to add, but i'm going to keep it simple for now and try to adjust to the routine. I do daily kegels anyways as well

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea sounds good. The routine I have on my journal is a pretty good starting routine; basically your's with stretches and holds. But for starting out I'd say that's a good beginner's workout.

http://www.lpsg.org/119016-pe-journal.html

Oh and 5-10 min for warm up and cool down should be plenty. A kegel workout while you cool down mgiht be a good idea as well!

Last edited:

sekosekoo

Just Browsing
Media
my question is...
does this real ... mean does any normal person with 15 cm size can do these exercise and gain big penis ??
if so i want to know him to ask about how did he did it :)

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go to www.thundersplace.org and there's a ton of before and after pics ranging from long dicks that get thicker, to tiny dicks that get to average sized. One of the most knowledgable users went from being about average to pretty damn big! Just check out the beginners guide and if you're going to start, know that its a lot like working out your muscles to get a good body. It takes time, effort, and commitment!

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did a 15 minute warm up, 200 jelqs, then 10 minute cool down

and today I did warm up with a 100 jelqs, some manual stretches and then a cool down with some kegels.

What exactly are holds? and the same with stretches? Whats too much stretching?

Should I feel sore after jelqing? I don't but I read somewhere, you should feel soreness if you're doing it right

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my question is...
does this real ... mean does any normal person with 15 cm size can do these exercise and gain big penis ??
if so i want to know him to ask about how did he did it :)

Most men interested in PE start off in the average range. A progressive routine should work for you just like it would for men of almost any penis size.

I did a 15 minute warm up, 200 jelqs, then 10 minute cool down

and today I did warm up with a 100 jelqs, some manual stretches and then a cool down with some kegels.

What exactly are holds? and the same with stretches? Whats too much stretching?

Should I feel sore after jelqing? I don't but I read somewhere, you should feel soreness if you're doing it right

A hold can refer to keeping a static stretch (like the Oriental Massage) or contraction (like the Kegel). You should feel a slight amount of soreness but as a beginner, it shouldn't last more than 1 day.

If you want to start off right, I suggest looking over the http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm. I did another set today, but I'm just not feeling any kind of soreness at all.

Am I just doing it wrong? When it swelled up a little, I applied more force, but I cant imagine adding any more pressure. I've read the beginner routine like 5 times to make sure it's correct and everything I'm doing is exactly that.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm. I did another set today, but I'm just not feeling any kind of soreness at all.

Am I just doing it wrong? When it swelled up a little, I applied more force, but I cant imagine adding any more pressure. I've read the beginner routine like 5 times to make sure it's correct and everything I'm doing is exactly that.

If you're just starting then you should be doing the week 1 session. You shouldn't be doing 200 reps of anything just yet. I also didn't see mention of OM stretches or stamina work.

If you want to gain while reducing the possibility of injury you should work up to the maximum number of recommended reps over time and you should do the exercises as outlined.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whats a cool down stretch? I know a warm up is just getting the blood flowing in your penis.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whats a cool down stretch? I know a warm up is just getting the blood flowing in your penis.

Cool downs are done after your session and involve hot wraps/soaks and massage to finish off the workout.

Some men like to literally cool the area with a cool soak or cold compress, but doing that contracts tissues forces blood out of the penis. This may not be productive for enlargement but it could help alleviate soreness.