theguy87 Experimental Member Media: 3 Joined Dec 20, 2007 Posts 36 Media 3 Likes 7 Points 91 Age 38 Location Atlanta Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male theguy87, Apr 10, 2008 #1 Hey guys, I'm new around here and just thought I would say hey. I'm in college right now and this looks like a cool place to hang out...so hey!
Hey guys, I'm new around here and just thought I would say hey. I'm in college right now and this looks like a cool place to hang out...so hey!
B ballsaplenty2156 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jul 9, 2007 Posts 812 Media 0 Likes 47 Points 163 Location long island, new york Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male ballsaplenty2156, Apr 10, 2008 #2 Hey, bro!! Welcome and enjoy all the fun. I'm bi male, 23, New York.
P Pecker Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Mar 5, 2002 Posts 54,458 Media 0 Likes 461 Points 283 Pecker, Apr 10, 2008 #3 Welcome.
D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Feb 4, 2008 Posts 9,529 Media 0 Likes 220 Points 133 Sexuality No Response D_CountdeGrandePinja, Apr 10, 2008 #4 welcome & enjoy!
zp28 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 30 Joined Nov 6, 2006 Posts 17,303 Media 30 Likes 37,653 Points 468 Location Reno, NV, USA Verification View Gender Male zp28, Apr 11, 2008 #5 Hey! Welcome!
Daddy Lucas Legendary Member Media: 28 Joined Jul 28, 2006 Posts 1,380 Media 28 Likes 1,229 Points 333 Location The 'Burbs of Chicago Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male Daddy Lucas, Apr 11, 2008 #6 Greetings newbie! have fun!
Mr. Snakey Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 9, 2006 Posts 21,739 Media 0 Likes 147 Points 193 Sexuality No Response Mr. Snakey, Apr 11, 2008 #7 Welcome