Nice Circumcision?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by DaddiesBoy, Jan 4, 2012.

1. DaddiesBoy

DaddiesBoy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I posted a dick pic on here and a lot of people said that I had a nice Circumcision.... What does that even mean? What makes a circumcision nice?

2. catman963

catman963 New Member

Probably means that he left you with a fair amount skin. I know guys (like the hubby) that are cut very badly, meaning that they got cut so close/tight that they actually can start bleeding if they use it. Just to confirm, that's not a fun sex life.

3. DaddiesBoy

DaddiesBoy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't think there is an abnormal amount of skin there....

4. ohioboxerbriefs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nothing abnormal. its just smoth and even unlike what some guys have.

5. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    The cut line is even and way back on your shaft.

6. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    As someone pointed out you do have a lot of foreskin left compared to most guys. Your scar is almost midway down the shaft and is very even and straight, not jagged like some men have.

7. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Short answer: Many people seem to like a symmetrical, high & tight circumcision for its appearance, like yours. If someone finds circumcision erotic or pleasing, then some results are bound to stand out for their visual impact and it's nice to let the lucky penis owner know.

Longer answer:

What makes a circumcision attractive or hot differs among admirers. There are different "styles", different techniques and obviously different outcomes. If you get complimented on your circumcision, it probably means that someone thinks the result on your penis is symmetrical and reflects a style they find aesthetic.

When people say someone has a lot of skin left, it can mean two different things. Either the cut is loose, so there's movable skin on the shaft when hard, or the cut is high, meaning a lot of the lighter pink, everted inner foreskin is left. (Since the foreskin is a double layer, the mucosal inner layer normally lies forward, covering and making contact with the glans. It's not visible when a guy is soft. After circumcision the amount of inner foreskin that survives is normally everted backward onto the shaft and heals proximal to the rest of the shaft skin, at the scar.) Since circumcision can really only remove tissue in varying degrees from 3 areas -- shaft skin, outer foreskin or inner foreskin -- connoisseurs know the principal styles as

High & tight (some shaft skin removed, lots of inner foreskin left & smooth)
    Low & tight (almost no shaft skin removed, little or no inner foreskin left; scar is right in the sulcus)
    Loose (overall less skin removed, resulting in substantial bunching when soft)

Technique can refer to the method by which you were circumcised. Different devices can leave telltale signs. Often, boys circumcised using a Plastibell have a different, thinner scar line than boys cut using a Gomco clamp, which crushes the foreskin and can leave a wider brown ring. Freehand and Mogen clamp also can look different. Infant circumcisions typically have no suture scars and can often be easily differentiated from adult circumcisions.

Your own skin type often determines how much of a coloration difference your circumcised penis exhibits where the outer shaft skin remnant meets the glabrous inner mucosal foreskin remnant. (Since most infant circumcisions remove some of each.) The tissue types themselves are different, but some men's natural pigmentation results in a more obvious hue difference.

Circumcision, particularly at birth, can leave unintended consequences, like asymmetrical scars, skin tags, skin bridges, fistulas or a nicked glans. The frenulum may or may not have been ablated or reduced during circumcision.

No two circumcisions in the world are exactly alike, because circumcision is an inexact procedure; it's all simply removal of penile skin. The foreskin, as such, is not a specific, delineated item like a tonsil, an appendix or a wisdom tooth. Where the shaft skin ends and the foreskin begins has never been anatomically defined, so the procedure is as much art as science. Thus, as with all art, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

#7 gymfresh, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  8. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :eek:mfg:eek:h crap, not another one of these threads:banghead2:

9. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yeah, I totally see what you mean: people in this thread are already calling each other names and hating like there's no end!! It's craaaaazy!

10. D_Herman_Smellville

D_Herman_Smellville New Member

11. cutdrew

cutdrew Member

Albums:
    I'd say yours is nice too, for the reasons used above: neat and decent amount of inner skin left with a clear but neat scar.

12. dude_007

Gold Member

Only a matter of time...

13. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

That's it! Nice even line and far back. You have a lot of inner skin there. A lot of guys get cut closer to the glans and there's no inner foreskin exposed, so to speak. I personally think, the more the better - like yours.

14. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The better compliment is nice face :) . You are a handsome guy.

15. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Also very true! :tongue:

16. erratic

Gold Member

As has been mentioned already, what makes a dick nice is mainly one's own sense of aesthetics. However, there are some guys out there who look like they were circumcised with a pencil sharpener. I would imagine the compliment was alluding to the fact that your's looks quite the opposite.

One way or the other, compliments are often hard to come by in one's life, so do soak up the string of them you're (deservedly) getting in this thread :)

17. BKBLL08

BKBLL08 Member

It means to send your doctor a christmas card every year :)

18. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    i actually complimented my bf on cam last night about his circumcision. his cock is perfect. big, long and thick and a big mushroom head and piss slit. mmmmmmm

19. rollerboy

rollerboy New Member

Albums:
    Yes--your circumcision is nice !! Check out the website www.circlist.com for great info and pics. Mine left a bad scar just behind the head that was white. I had it covered with a flame tattoo ! Check out my pics !!

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted