Photos & Videos Nicholas Hamilton

Oh I had no idea Nic was cast in Joey Pollari's come back film. I appreciate and understand what they're going for with the main couple but selfishly I really wanted to see Nic and Joey getting it on. I'm devastated.
MV5BZWQ2ZGYxNzctZjMyMy00OTM5LThhZGItNjczODA4Zjk1NzVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM4MjYyOTU@._V1_.jpg
 
Did this movie ever come out?
Theatrical, streaming or Home video? No.

It was released in various film festivals back in Oct-Nov 2023 but it doesn't seem like it was ever picked up for distribution unfortunately. Afaik anyway
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Zi19
I hope he wears something slutty for halloween
Based on history, he seems pretty low key for Halloween. But we can hope!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Based on history, he seems pretty low key for Halloween. But we can hope!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
i mean that's a cute outfit. but i'm hoping for something that shows off his body. but he also says he stayed home for halloween.
was that pic from when he was already living in america?
outside the u.s, halloween isn't as big, there's parties and shit, but it's not that big of a deal. although it'd be summer in australia, so the weather would be nice for him to dress slutty.
maybe he'll get invited to some halloween event. is he still doing that whole bartender thing? maybe he'll have to dress up as a sex bartender for halloween