I think Nic is big enough of a star already to have it down on his contract to not have nude scenes in his projects. Considering the type of stuff he's done, it's really unusual for an European actor to have never had his dong on screen. If he hasn't done it by now, he probably never will.70-80% of the scenes he is in in Nosferatu had the perfect excuse to strip him down either partially or fully. They didn't do it. Yet the movie had some male and female nudity from other actors.
Anyway, this shot if his hairy chest...
View attachment 159105271
Idc about his cock. I want ass.I think Nic is big enough of a star already to have it down on his contract to not have nude scenes in his projects. Considering the type of stuff he's done, it's really unusual for an European actor to have never had his dong on screen. If he hasn't done it by now, he probably never will.
Whereβs this from?I've got to say, I think this one deserves more attention.View attachment 23538821
View attachment 23538821
Whereβs this from?
Has anyone got the Fappening leak of him inside Jennifer Lawrence? Itβs the only one Iβve not seen View attachment 1254365View attachment 1254364View attachment 1254363
where is the vidoe of this
I mean, he has like two Emmy noms, he's not snubbed there. Juror No 2 deserved some recognition though, but I think it came in too late. I think stuff like the Oscars, Golden Globes, etc. need timelines like the Grammys and Emmys that nominate from a certain time period rather than a year.Ive loved this man since 2013 after watching Warm Bodies he's so talented and charismatic I dont know why the Academys , Emmys , the industry keeps snubbing his performances in The Great , Juror No 2 , Nosferatu ! I hope to see more of him a true actor and one of the best in his generation.
He's been nominated for plenty of awards. And he's been in some massively successful and award winning shows and films. But look at the two films you just mentioned, Juror No 2 and Nosferatu. He's not even the best actor in those movies.Ive loved this man since 2013 after watching Warm Bodies he's so talented and charismatic I dont know why the Academys , Emmys , the industry keeps snubbing his performances in The Great , Juror No 2 , Nosferatu ! I hope to see more of him a true actor and one of the best in his generation.
he was great in Juror No 2He's been nominated for plenty of awards. And he's been in some massively successful and award winning shows and films. But look at the two films you just mentioned, Juror No 2 and Nosferatu. He's not even the best actor in those movies.
The film was mid. Great cast but massively unbelievable plot and lazy ending. Felt like a Lifetime tv movie.. But besides all that, Gabriel Basso out acted Nicholas.he was great in Juror No 2
Yupβ¦ the movie was good until the jury started deliberating. Once they started that, the movie took a nosedive. The dialogue and acting from most of the jurors was nonsense. Hard to believe that was a Clint Eastwood film, but he is 94 after all. If you miss this film, you ainβt missing much.The film was mid. Great cast but massively unbelievable plot and lazy ending. Felt like a Lifetime tv movie.. But besides all that, Gabriel Basso out acted Nicholas.
The original french movie was waaay better.Yupβ¦ the movie was good until the jury started deliberating. Once they started that, the movie took a nosedive. The dialogue and acting from most of the jurors was nonsense. Hard to believe that was a Clint Eastwood film, but he is 94 after all. If you miss this film, you ainβt missing much.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.