you lock yourself more and more in the fog. Go to free sites. Bye
I asked him for a 10-second video and he asked me for 30 euros
I asked him for a 10-second video and he asked me for 30 euros
Yes he is cutlooks like he may be cut?
He seems to have deleted it.Anyone have his private Insta?
Oh for suuuure! I don't believe for one second he's even bi.He’s a queerbaiter right?
He’s cordial.Oh and another question, how do he act and response when you chat 1 on 1 with him?
Is it worth it?
It’s him. I can tell the boys by now.most creators on of don't chat with their subs themselves, so you are likely either chatting with some random other dude or a bot
How would you know? You have anything to prove it?Yes he is cut
I confirmHow would you know? You have anything to prove it?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.