Nick Jonas...

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could totally be speaking out of my butt, but I think one of the reasons he didn't show full ass is his insulin injection site bruising on his right butt cheek. While I've seen him let the bruise/scar show before, like here:

IMG_4441.JPG

I've also seen him cover it, like here.

IMG_3750.JPG

Either way, now that he has a wife and kid, I doubt he'll ever show that amount of skin again.

core13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could totally be speaking out of my butt, but I think one of the reasons he didn't show full ass is his insulin injection site bruising on his right butt cheek. While I've seen him let the bruise/scar show before, like here:

View attachment 87094701

I've also seen him cover it, like here.

View attachment 87094711

Either way, now that he has a wife and kid, I doubt he'll ever show that amount of skin again.
You don’t give insulin is the butt

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair points on the specificity, but am I wrong in that device being his insulin, and the bruising on his upper cheek / lower back being caused by it?

Reactions: DSF140

IanBlake

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fair points on the specificity, but am I wrong in that device being his insulin, and the bruising on his upper cheek / lower back being caused by it?
Typically someone who has been on insulin for a while rarely bruises at the injection site, though sometimes it can happen if they inject quickly. An insulin syringe is tiny, tiny some people don't even feel them. Tiny and sharp = less tissue damage.

My guess is the bruising is secondary to some kind of workout, training, or physical activity - the photo is from his time on Kingdom, yeah?

core13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No you’re not wrong. But regarding the pics of his fine little ass, they could always Photoshop it out. I think he likes to tease gay men, most celebs do, remember James Franco.

Reactions: applemacman