Nick robinson

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I see people talking about his feet, I can only remember this crazy moment here. Not even Tarantino was so obvious in his feet fetish as the guy who directed this movie.
Well thanks to the guy who directed this movie, we got some nice close up shots of Nick's feet.

Ta123123

Superior Member
Media
@Enjay87 Yeah, he looks a little bit tired and not very happy but maybe he has/had some personal stuff to deal with. Wouldn't blame it on him. He still looks amazingly hot.
And why should he still be interested in teenage roles? He's, as you said, 30.Yeah, he looks a little bit tired and not very happy but maybe he has/had some personal stuff to deal with. Wouldn't blame it on him. He still looks amazingly hot.
And why should he still be interested in teenage roles? He's 29 now (*22.3.1995) and will surely look for other things.

SebCo27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Enjay87 Yeah, he looks a little bit tired and not very happy but maybe he has/had some personal stuff to deal with. Wouldn't blame it on him. He still looks amazingly hot.
And why should he still be interested in teenage roles? He's, as you said, 30.Yeah, he looks a little bit tired and not very happy but maybe he has/had some personal stuff to deal with. Wouldn't blame it on him. He still looks amazingly hot.
And why should he still be interested in teenage roles? He's 29 now (*22.3.1995) and will surely look for other things.
He's NOT interested in teenage roles, and has said so repeatedly.
Sadly that's resulted in that shit piece Damsel being his most high profile role in a few years.
But just because he doesn't want to play a teenager doesn't mean he needs to make himself look 40 :joy:
Why would you assume he's dealing with personal stuff?
Big leap.
I think he just lives a very outdoor lifestyle and is a smoker, both things that age the skin.
Plus his girlfriend works as a musical artist and DJ, so probably alot of late nights in the mix too.

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, he's worked too hard at making sure he doesn't get offered teenage roles.
He looks middle aged now.
He's only 30.

He is the same species as Shawn Mendes, if you know what I mean. They have this specific skin complexion/color/texture around the eye area that make them look way older than they really are. They are prematurely aged in that area for some weird reason. Extremely wrinkled at a very young age.

But Nick is so cute with the new hairstyle he has now, I LOVE his hair, smile and teeth. And I also love how he is built.

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
Wow, he's worked too hard at making sure he doesn't get offered teenage roles.
He looks middle aged now.
He's only 30.
I disagree. He looks his age. A high def, close up photo is going to show the minor beginnings of wrinkles, laugh lines, etc.