Nick8 hit the 6000 mark!!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nick8, being that I am genuinely concerned about your well-being, I'm afraid I'll to have to submit you into Postaholics Anonymous. It's a wonderful 12-step program and I'm sure you'll love it.

Congrats, you addict!:biggrin1:

He's gonna need to 14-step program! :biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nick8, being that I am genuinely concerned about your well-being, I'm afraid I'll to have to submit you into Postaholics Anonymous. It's a wonderful 12-step program and I'm sure you'll love it.

Congrats, you addict!:biggrin1:

Well , ya gotta admit, it has extended his 15 minutes of Fame to 16 minutes ! :confused:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe, but then theres YOU, nipping at my heels as always. Your devotion to Nick is honorable. Guess it puts some meaning into your life, huh ?
Maybe, but then there's YOU, nipping at his heels as always. Your devotion to Nick is honourable. Guess it puts some meaning into your life, huh ?:rolleyes::wink:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe, but then there's YOU, nipping at his heels as always. Your devotion to Nick is honourable. Guess it puts some meaning into your life, huh ?:rolleyes::wink:

You disappoint me Discontent. Not even creative or clever enuf to come up with your own reply. I might have to sue for line-stealing ? Or just maybe you are paying me a compliment in your own twisted way, by regurgitating my line, you are honoring it and saying that you had nothing that could top it ? I can see clearly now. thanks Hon....:biggrin1:

PS, didnt know that Nicky hired you as his mouthpiece ?
Gee, now thats what i call status.....

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
PS, didnt know that Nicky hired you as his mouthpiece ?
Gee, now thats what i call status.....

Honestly, kkjrkwood, if you feel like discussing me at such length, why don't you start your own thread?

I don't mind you chasing me around with your angry, bitter, cynical self, but I'm tired of seeing you lash out at innocent bystanders.

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, kkjrkwood, if you feel like discussing me at such length, why don't you start your own thread? Why should I bother when the thread is already here ? Isnt that what this thread is all about, talking about you ? Or is it that only certain people get the honor of doing so ??? Get over yourself..

I don't mind you chasing me around with your angry, bitter, cynical self, but I'm tired of seeing you lash out at innocent bystanders.
Chasing you? Dont flatter yourself. Sorry, but you must still be sipping that cough syrup. If you took the time to go back and actually read the posts, you would clearly see WHO did the first lashing, and that those bystanders are not so innocent. If you think I am just gonna sit back and take snide comments from you or your fan club, you are mistaken. If someone addresses me, I respond. Period !!! Now go back and bask in your imaginary glory Nick...

Last edited by a moderator:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not even creative or clever enuf to come up with your own reply. I might have to sue for line-stealing ? Or just maybe you are paying me a compliment in your own twisted way, by regurgitating my line, you are honoring it and saying that you had nothing that could top it ? I can see clearly now. thanks Hon....:biggrin1:
Yup, that's exactly it.:rolleyes:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh , you are so transparent. Yet another example of your useless posts. Says nothing, but adds to your count. Goin for 10K I see,,,,:tongue:

jjkrkwood, and you have signed yourself as such so I am within my rights to call you so, I have asked you and so have the mods, please, get out of my thread and get out of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
^^In the effort of fairness, the mods have deleted your real name--which you have posted openly a number of times, kk--in my post above, and replaced it with your screen name because they have also deleted my first name in the two places you posted it, which I have not ever posted publicly but that is only fair. Of course it also means my post now makes no sense, but so be it.

On the other hand, I trust we're now done here.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jjkrkwood, and you have signed yourself as such so I am within my rights to call you so, I have asked you and so have the mods, please, get out of my thread and get out of my life.

We are done here, but what is appalling is that you keep saying "my thread". You have no ownership Nick. This is a thread ABOUT you, and members are free to post in it. Once you get out of the fantasy that you have ownership of this site, things will be fine. Yes I have been warned, and will respect the mods warnings. I suggest you do the same.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But jj, isn't it obvious that you are the pursuing aggressor?
Not Nick8 at all?

Of course Ruby, you and the rest of his followers are programmed to say that.

What IS obvious to me is that you all have "selective" reading skills. I suggest since you have so much time, you go back and read the threads to see who was the pursuing aggressor for the most part. See who was throwing sarcastic digs. The only difference is that I make mine direct and dont use sneaky tactics to mask who I am speaking about. Honestly, I am done with the Nick8 crew. None of you , including your "mistress" are worth my time. BTW, dont lodge a complaint to the Mods about this post, as it is merely a reply to your comment. It should be "obvious here that if I am spoken to, as you have, I WILL reply.... Have a beautiful day !

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Of course Ruby, you and the rest of his followers are programmed to say that.
Why in the world would you call me a follower of Nick8's?

BTW, dont lodge a complaint to the Mods about this post, as it is merely a reply to your comment. It should be "obvious here that if I am spoken to, as you have, I WILL reply.... Have a beautiful day !
That's perfectly fair, jj.