Nick_pulos

He's been married. His wife is the one shooting all his content.
Not all. Alfred Liebl ("Alfiecinematic") shoots some of it, like the shots of him standing beside that backyard pool/pond, fully erect. I also noticed in a mirror, in a photo taken in a fancy bathroom, that Nick was nude (towel around his neck only), and Alfie was shooting the pics/video. Both of them are part of the "PAPA Crew" that was started, I believe, by Eliad Cohen in Israel.

If anyone has a clue what "PAPA" means, I'd be interested. I've searched and can't find any info on what the word or initials stand for, how it originated.

It's been entertaining and exciting to watch Nick "bloom." Wow, is Max Richards ("jerk circus") a lucky guy. Knowing how Nick seems to enjoy dildos, it may only be a matter of time before we see Max "inside" him. Something to look forward to!
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted7400401
I couldn't remember his name, but you knifed him lol. Maybe Jerk is a friend he's comfortable with.

There might be something Nick finds attractive. Just like some people see a big wang and not the person it's attached to. We all see different things in others.

True. "Jerk Circus" isn't exactly my type, either, but to each his own. Personally, I like a little more mass and fur. Knowing masculine, hunky Jake Burton's screaming gay history only a few years ago (and he's one of the PAPA bunch, I believe, certainly a friend of Nick's), I wish he and Nick could do some performing together. Holy f--k, would THAT be hot!!

I have to say it -- it always amazes me how popular skinny, hairless teens obviously are in the gay community. I'll never understand it. To me, it's simple physics that if you're male and gay, it means you're attracted to masculinity, not femininity. That naturally means muscles, mass, body hair, deep voice, etc. Yet, judging by what is out there in gay porn land, an astonishing percentage of gay males evidently desire adolescent, smooth-skinned, boyish "kids." They're a complete turn-off to me... but of course I realize that what I think is irrelevant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jock0
Not all. Alfred Liebl ("Alfiecinematic") shoots some of it, like the shots of him standing beside that backyard pool/pond, fully erect. I also noticed in a mirror, in a photo taken in a fancy bathroom, that Nick was nude (towel around his neck only), and Alfie was shooting the pics/video. Both of them are part of the "PAPA Crew" that was started, I believe, by Eliad Cohen in Israel.

If anyone has a clue what "PAPA" means, I'd be interested. I've searched and can't find any info on what the word or initials stand for, how it originated.

It's been entertaining and exciting to watch Nick "bloom." Wow, is Max Richards ("jerk circus") a lucky guy. Knowing how Nick seems to enjoy dildos, it may only be a matter of time before we see Max "inside" him. Something to look forward to!
Max inside? I would definitely buy his bottoming debut.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kayakan
True. "Jerk Circus" isn't exactly my type, either, but to each his own. Personally, I like a little more mass and fur. Knowing masculine, hunky Jake Burton's screaming gay history only a few years ago (and he's one of the PAPA bunch, I believe, certainly a friend of Nick's), I wish he and Nick could do some performing together. Holy f--k, would THAT be hot!!

I have to say it -- it always amazes me how popular skinny, hairless teens obviously are in the gay community. I'll never understand it. To me, it's simple physics that if you're male and gay, it means you're attracted to masculinity, not femininity. That naturally means muscles, mass, body hair, deep voice, etc. Yet, judging by what is out there in gay porn land, an astonishing percentage of gay males evidently desire adolescent, smooth-skinned, boyish "kids." They're a complete turn-off to me... but of course I realize that what I think is irrelevant.
When it comes to sexuality it's not simple because there are no limits. People do what makes them feel good. Each person is unique. That's why there's is so much to discover.

Some people think to be gay is to be more feminine. Like a woman. That's ok. Others believe in butch masculinity. Ain't nothing wrong with that either.

I'm gay because I like dick. As long as it's not attached to a shitty personality I'm good.

Yes I like Butch, but Brad can be great too. I find living in a box is soooo boring. We don't all agree on everything that's out there. But seriously there's no need to be rigid and constantly argue over sexuality.
 
not really into labels but I'd prefer a more "versatile/switch" Nick myself; my brain is hardwired to think of big hulking hairy massive dudes as alphas. Watching the handjob vid, I wondered if JerkCircus wanted to just swoop on down and slurp up the jizz; now with the blowjob vid I'm wondering if he wanted to just twirl around and sit on Nick's thick stubbie. But I'd have to see the blowjob vid to be sure ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: coriolanus86
What? He’s a lot better than some of the others. We could have gotten this:

suuzsarz_o-jpeg.32023261
I don't think that delgaty dude is willing to suck... and the rest of them are not particularly attractive lolz
 
Max inside? I would definitely buy his bottoming debut.

Just look at how he's graduating/evolving and getting bolder. I don't want to jinx it, but I expect and hope that we'll be seeing Max penetrating him within weeks. I agree with "Jock0" -- it would be awesome if Nick would reciprocate and jerk Max or go down on him. It would be greatly appreciated by all, I'm sure. But I ain't complaining.
 
Isn’t he married to a woman? I wonder how she feels about him leaning fully into gay content.

I saw him and his wife in January in Orlando Starbucks. I can imagine they have some agreement. If he is able to bring $$,$$$ who is here to judge?

What is his association with Eliad Cohen? I thought Cohen is not doing porn. What did I miss?
 
I don't understand why so many people still feel his wife can't be fully onboard. Husband wife teams are not new. There's nothing novel about this.

Not everybody walks with stick in ass. Some people get the sexual fluidity. Some gay people are showing that they're absolutely no different from straight people when it comes to either or (else), can't have both mindset.
 
Lmao!!!! This fkn queen

You think your typical "queen" moves like this? I would beg to differ. Nick "dances" like a quarterback or a truck driver, if you ask me. And I love it. It's cute as hell seeing him trying his best, but as he says himself, he's not a natural dancer.
 
You think your typical "queen" moves like this? I would beg to differ. Nick "dances" like a quarterback or a truck driver, if you ask me. And I love it. It's cute as hell seeing him trying his best, but as he says himself, he's not a natural dancer.
Don't waste your time trying explain. Some people get it's lighthearted fun. Others are constantly living in crisis. Be careful they don't drag you down with them.
 
I saw him and his wife in January in Orlando Starbucks. I can imagine they have some agreement. If he is able to bring $$,$$$ who is here to judge?

What is his association with Eliad Cohen? I thought Cohen is not doing porn. What did I miss?
Pretty sure Eliad isn’t doing anything. Just his normal gay baiting and hanging out with the pretty people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JustActinUp
I saw him and his wife in January in Orlando Starbucks. I can imagine they have some agreement. If he is able to bring $$,$$$ who is here to judge?

What is his association with Eliad Cohen? I thought Cohen is not doing porn. What did I miss?

If you check out Nick's Twitter and TikToks, Eliad is part of the "PAPA Crew" of which Nick is also a "member" and does all kinds of silly, fun antics. There are six of them or more -- Nick, Eliad, "Alfiecinematic" (Alfred Liebl), "KrispyMatt" (real name unknown to me), James Whipp, and sometimes "Jerk Circus" (Max Richards) or one or two others. Eliad started this "PAPA" thing in Israel a couple of years ago, as far as I can tell, but I haven't been able to find what "PAPA" means or stands for. Nick and Eliad are obviously friends, but there is no touching, as a far as I know.

In the last live-stream video I found with Eliad, in a Miami condo if I recall, he was talking about getting a little bolder with nudity, saying that he had never shown anything explicit on camera before but that he was working on getting less shy and showing more. At one point he said if his viewers gave him x-number of "likes" he'd show them his butt. The likes piled on, and soon enough he stood up, turned around, pulled down his speedos or shorts and revealed his full ass for maybe 15 seconds or so. I think he rubbed his hands on and wiggled it, but don't remember. I wanted to save the video but haven't been able to find it since.

So, whether he has followed through and stepped more into nudity, gotten more daring, more explicit, I have no idea. Really hard to find recent stuff on him.