Nicknames

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ran into an ex this week, who's VERY proud of his big dick. He even had a nickname for it - "The Rock." He always was asking during sex, "How do you like The Rock?" etc., etc.

It made me curious. I didn't know if anyone else had this thread, but what nicknames do you men have for your, um, "significant other"?

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never named "it".... but my last b/f used to call me "Trigger"... hehehehe I'm not huge by any means, but he thought I was, so I just went with it. Besides, it's one hell of an ego boost that someone thinks you're hung like a horse..LOL

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I got mine named a few times. Once was Sirdi. The other Sid from a nice lady on here, and I even asked a girl to name it. She wasn't as creative and enthusiastic about it, which was lame, but STILL!!

I've never used it in real conversation...well, beside sirdi once and a while with that specific girl.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are more that I've run across:

Mandingo
Black Mamba
Snake
Junior
Willie
Johnny
The Man

Someone told me that this was a topic of discussion on Two and a Half Men:
Mr. Roundtree and "That Thing" were a couple of ones mentioned.

Is this something men don't like to talk about? Is the nickname very personal to men? I know my honey doesn't have a nickname for his (but I sure do! :))

Last edited: