Jebdixon88

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How is there not a thread for this hottie? He is apparently cis-het, but he's well adorable and very much an LGBTQIA+ ally. He's also quite sexy.

Just wish he had an onlyfans...

His tiktok is nickolas_ray, snap is nickthekaka, and insta is nickolas_ray_...

Not to be confused with another person with the same name...

Attachments

Jebdixon88

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been waiting for someone to start this thread! Now let’s hope we see some dick!
If he was bi we'd definitely have seen it by now. Apparently he's got major body dysmorphia from being teased. He posts crop top photos and people message him body shaming him even looking as sexy as he does. So sad because he's genuinely hot af

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
He's hot but his tiktok got grating cause all he did was pay attention to small amount of hate he got. It almost seemed a little too attention whore-like

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
Well he got exposed for being a r*p*st. I always got some bad vibes off him.
My biggest issue with him was how he pretended to have body issues and pretended that he was receiving a lot of hate about his body. He then turned it into some body positivity thing where he could show off his body(and bulge at times). He's not the only male creator to weaponize body positivity on this app. But he was pretty egregious about it. It caused me to unfollow him because I could smell that bullshit from so far away and it just stank too much.

So this isn't a surprise. He gave off the vibe of a shitty person and now he's done a shitty person thing.

Reactions: MrBluebery12