Photo Ninjatyler

Fuck, please send more videos of him grunting and flexing <3
 
Here there's a web that sells full uncensored videos of Tyler
https://flexer.sellfy.store/
Is it a fraud? Somebody has this videos?
This site looks suspect to me. Thestreetflexer and Tylermusclegod are (or were) two different people. I've never seen their videos sold together on the same site. These could just be old clips pulled from Youtube or other sites like mymusclevideo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20588141
This site looks suspect to me. Thestreetflexer and Tylermusclegod are (or were) two different people. I've never seen their videos sold together on the same site. These could just be old clips pulled from Youtube or other sites like mymusclevideo.
I heard that Streetflexer was his brother or something?
 
I'm very keen on some of the videos and am thinking of purchasing one to try out. Sellfy seems like a legit website so hope its safe.
This site looks suspect to me. Thestreetflexer and Tylermusclegod are (or were) two different people. I've never seen their videos sold together on the same site. These could just be old clips pulled from Youtube or other sites like mymusclevideo.