nipple piercing

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
does anyone have one? im tempted, due to the fact im certain my gf has a piercing fetish, as she has quite afew on her ears and has plans for a few other body ones. ive heard from her (obviously biased) and a female friend i asked that it would not look wierd and most females would go "cool" rather than "ew". im just curious to the procedure and the pain involved and whether it really does look abit gay, not in the sexuality sense, to have it.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have a vert and horiz on both nips, a toal of 4 piercings. Looking gay...i really do not care. Pain...lets just say...sharp. Of all the piercings I have the nips hurt the most.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have both of mine done, I don't think the piercing itself hurts as much as the clamp. But everyone is different. Wear a lite shirt and make sure your seatbelt dose not go across one of the piercings. I got mine done in January (09) and they still every now and then will get "fussy" but only if one gets pulled really hard or something. Oh and be careful drying off after a shower.......nothing worse then your towel tangling on them or pulling them.
Just my 2 cents.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have my right nipple pierced and have gone up to a 2GA horsehoe ring. To tell the truth, the upsizing has hurt like a bitch at times which means I have gone a bit faster with the stretching than I should have. The weight I have tugging on my nipple throughout the day is very stimulating.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

both of mine are pierced and they hurt like a bitch,much worst than my 3 cock piercings

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
I had my left nipple pierced 11 years ago. I have a high pain ratio,due to several reconstructive surgeries prior to the piercing. For me, it felt like a hard pinch.

I suggest you check out as many piercing establishments as possible. You want to look for how clean the place is, and the safe guidelines in place.

I had my piercing done my a person who was very professional. She did ask me if I wanted to know when she was actually going to do the piercing, I said to her, just do it. A couple seconds later the piercing was done.

I started out with a 14ga, and now have a 10 ga. If you go ahead and get the piercing, understand that it will not look '' pretty '' for awhile, and will make a crust,and you will need to clean the area each day. Took about 3 weeks for the area to heal, and yes, my left nipple is very sensitive.

good luck, and remember, unlike a tat, if you remove the piercing, the hole will close up on it's own

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got both of mine pierced. It took over a year for them to heal fully. Use a solution of sea salt water and a few drops of tea tree oil in a plastic canister to soak your nipples. I love my pierced nipples. They're like two dicks, if you touch or squeeze them I get mad hard. Don't care what ppl think when they see me with my shirt off. I'm a big black man, what are they going to say? Now considering getting a PA or Apadravya.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had my left nipple pierced for a while. Just look at my left nipple and I shot a load in my pants. That much of an E-zone for me!

But, shirts kept rubbing on it.. started to get irritated, so I took it out.

On a scale of 1 to 10 for pain. about a 4.

rjpxxxx

Just Browsing
Media
It'll propbably hurt - brief sharp pain that's not all that quick as it involves a very tight clamping process before you even get to the needle, but you'll cope [I did, though a friend who had one nipple done while I had both of mine pierced, turned pale and had to sit down sucking on sweets till he pulled himself back together].

Be very selective about where you get it done. You could look on some actual gay websites in your area, or in gay newspapers which are often free in major cities, as the better places often advertise to the gay community, though [and I do not mean to offend you] from the pretty offensive way you use the word "gay" I suspect you would be a bit uptight about going down that path. Still you could ask around people you know who have had piercings done where you live. Make sure it's a properly licensed place and that the staff are friendly and can intelligently, and patiently if necessary, answer your questions. The placing of the piercing is critical and will depend on your nipple size, how your nipple sits on its aureola and the skill of the piercer. make sure he or she has practised on lots of other people before you.

Penis piercings also hurt despite what some people reckon, and I was surprised at how much I bled afterwards. I subsequently learned that some people bleed very badly after a Prince Albert [which is what I had] and I even know of one guy who lost so much blood he had to be hospitalised. So it's important to dress the wound well and to be able to apply sufficient pressure without cutting off the circulation to your penis. A good piercing place will tell you all that you'll need to know.

There are some good websites - both medical and commercial - that deal with various aspects of piercing, possible side effects, cautions and so on. If you have your immunizations up to date [especially hepatitus B - a very rare complication but why risk it at all], and you are clear that you know what to do to maintain rigorous hygeine throughout the healing periods, then you should be fine.

Now that I've done it I am happy with it but I can tell you there are times I'd rather my nipples and dick were just the way they were before I started. It's a bit like a tatoo. Sure you can get rid of them but once you've made the effort you kind of get hooked and I have even increased the guages of my piercings. I like the hefty weight of my Prince Albert and I think my nipples look great though other people can get a bit strange about them - which is not an effect I particularly wanted to have to deal with.

While your current partner might be turned on or might be prepared to let you enjoy having piercings, there may be others for whom it will be a real turn off. Finally it's got to be something that you do because it's how you want to see yourself - like your general grooming, how you look after your physique - or not - and if you really like it chances are your partner/s will too.

Good luck!