No more fun here...

Dr Rock said:
"often"? dude, it's only been up for like 6 hours
_______________________________________________

Often, as in frequently. If I attempt numerous times to bring up the site within your "6 hour" timeframe, I dont think that anyone would describe that as being other than "often."
My name is not "dude."

horribleperson: you are aptly named.

Thank you to the "cooler heads" such as Pecker, TexAssgirl, Madame Zora, and Rob E. The peaceful, constructive comments from people like you help smooth the way in life...............
 
caneadea said:
Thank you to the "cooler heads" such as Pecker, TexAssgirl, Madame Zora, and Rob E. The peaceful, constructive comments from people like you help smooth the way in life...............

Why thank you for leaving me out Caneadea ......i'll be waiting for you outside **pounds fist in hand :mad: **.........just j/k......:p
 
this is very, very saddening. rob_e, if you could just forget this thread ever happened ... that would be very much appreciated.
 
Alley Blue said:
Why thank you for leaving me out Caneadea ......i'll be waiting for you outside **pounds fist in hand :mad: **.........just j/k......:p
________________________________________

Sorry, Alley Blue,
The steam shooting out of my ears clouded my vision. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I'll buy lunch. Whatta ya say? C'mon.;)
 
caneadea said:
________________________________________

Sorry, Alley Blue,
The steam shooting out of my ears clouded my vision. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I'll buy lunch. Whatta ya say? C'mon.

:p :p
If its a pastrami on rye with a lil' bit of mustard, you got yourself a deal!
smiley20.gif
smiley4.gif
 
Damn, I lost my homework assignment sheet where I was supposed to come on board and bitch about the LPSG.

I thought it was my computer that was messing up so I cursed it instead.

Thank for the work in getting everything in place. Transitions are always a little testy. In a month we will have all forgotten about the problems and loving the new features, some of which are already available.
 
oldbodybuilder2004 said:
Caneadea:

You look prety buff man. How come I have neveer talked to you.
OBB2004
__________________________

Because you have neveer talked to me.
How do you do?:)
And, thanks for the compliment. Actually, just recently, I became brave enough to put up a pic.
 
Things seem to be going well. Kudos, Rob.

I spent the downtime working on the next chapter of my opus, which will be posted shortly.

Also, downtime on the computer at one's favorite site(s) is a great time to enjoy more intimacy with a loved one!!!

My honey & I invested in a sex toys kit, which we've been having fun with. :)