No words

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i would fuckin spank that thing around and make it nice and hard, dripping precum and grab ahold of those monster nuts and twist...add some weights, stretch em out and then stick that fuckin freaky fat cock back in a tube and pump the fucker until it looked like it was a cgi. i wanna gnaw on it chew on it suck on it and stuff my fuckin tongue inside the piss hole. i wanna be slapped in the face and head with it and bite it like a dog on a piece of rawhide. get some others involved and get it as hard and as turned on as it can get...i wanna feel it rammed up my ass and choked with it until it spits it load and those nuts get turned inside out when they are emptied. i wanna feel the heat and heft of it and get lost in it's freakish size...want me to continue?

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think his physical modifications have made it pretty much mechanically impossible to have sex of any form.

But I don't think he cares, in his mind the freaky dimensions of his privates, probably replaces any need for physical pleasure.

I do wonder what toll all that silicone can take on your body, what use is it if your dick drops off one day?

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Some day in the far distant future, an archeologist is gonna dig that dude up and find a 'Most Strange' Silicon formation where the decedent's privates would be assumed to be. The archeologist's will be scratching there head's over that for quite awhile, i'd think.:confused:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So what does the body 'do' with all that saline? is it absorbed or passed thru the urine or?

Gadzooks...