Noah centineo

Sorry if this has already been settled but i thought i nobody else noticed! I think he has an adhesion from his circumcision...but then again it sort of does look like a little chunk is missing on the other side idk haha Not that I would really mind :)
Heck with Uncut vs Cut. Anyone notice his unusual dick head? It's like a chunk is missing. Really noticeable at 3:20+
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
9F731BE6-AD97-4240-99C2-591B6B2B8810.jpeg
B535F454-D764-4428-A0EC-C0A998045D81.jpeg
Didn't load first try. Hopefully it works this time.
Only two parts of this whole video that stood out was a slight bulge in his shorts and his ass looking great In this one shot aside from the ass shot going up the stairs. Otherwise it’s not worth the watch.
 
They're going to have to do a lost of post sfx on his body. He's not even close to having the correct physique.
Gonna look bad I bet. Why isn’t he bulking up? Not dedicated enough?