Yeah am one of the fashion horsesYou also a runway model? Or worked support as in hair, makeup, lights/sound etc.?
Yeah am one of the fashion horses
Not in technical or make up, lol why would he give me advice on these things? although it would make sense since he makes movies now.
Still never got to do a show with Sahib faber or thomas sko (my biggest crushes)
Yes in the convo, i dont have to type up the whole convoYou never said he gave you advice, only that y'all chatted.
yum. Lucky girls
Yes in the convo, i dont have to type up the whole convo
Bitch?Bitch I'm not asking you to, just pointing out how your "lol why would he give me advice on these things?" was out of left field and that's why I was clarifying.
I don't mind he use me like a wank sock and toss me aside afterplayed Samantha's hookup in Sex and the City 2 movie , met him before really nice but such a playboy lol
I don't mind he use me like a wank sock and toss me aside after
Happy to be his toy if he is a playboy
Anyone has this in high res? Him naked with Jason Morgan in the background, not sure what is it for?View attachment 10411011
View attachment 10411751
[FULL IMAGE] Cory Bond and Jason Morgan by Brian Kaminski in “L.A. Longing” | Attitude Magazine (Fall/Winter 2009-10)
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.