Non-sexual erections

D

deleted82281

Guest
When i became a nudist one of the biggest surprises was that while alot of it was rejecting shame about things that are natural, this absolutely did not include erections. Get one in a nudist swim meet or most nudist spaces and you'll be escorted out, whether or not it's accompanied with lascivious behaviour.

Is there any time or place where erections - particularly non-sexual ones - are not banned or even just ignored like they're something that shouldn't happen, but actually acknowledged or celebrated?

I don't mean specifically gay spaces, as most of the time that would fall under sexual erections, i think

If you're nudist, when do you find them acceptable and when not?
If you're heterosexual, have you ever been that way with other straight guys?
When do erections ever come up and not be a problem?
 
In lots of informal nudist spaces no-one really cares as long as you are discreet and it is non-sexual. These aren't the "family" nudist spaces, more like beaches which are known for being accepting of nudity
 
When i became a nudist one of the biggest surprises was that while alot of it was rejecting shame about things that are natural, this absolutely did not include erections. Get one in a nudist swim meet or most nudist spaces and you'll be escorted out, whether or not it's accompanied with lascivious behaviour.

Is there any time or place where erections - particularly non-sexual ones - are not banned or even just ignored like they're something that shouldn't happen, but actually acknowledged or celebrated?

I don't mean specifically gay spaces, as most of the time that would fall under sexual erections, i think

If you're nudist, when do you find them acceptable and when not?
If you're heterosexual, have you ever been that way with other straight guys?
When do erections ever come up and not be a problem?
Its one of the things that happens in life, see a nude and the little fella bobs up in case he's needed for duty.
The thing is it takes time for the body, the senses, etc. to get used to the idea that all naked flesh doesn't mean sex.
At least my first time at a naked venue it was all men and yes, it popped up, stretched and waved and I was mortified. Its ok this main guy said, it takes time to get used to the idea it has to stay asleep till it's needed. Indeed it did subside after about 10 minutes, and remained down for the rst of that visit.
By my fourth time therte, the swimming was amazing, the little fella curled up and yawned, went to sleep, even enjoyed a bit of roasting in the sun.
 
In lots of informal nudist spaces no-one really cares as long as you are discreet and it is non-sexual. These aren't the "family" nudist spaces, more like beaches which are known for being accepting of nudity
Those tend to be places where sex does happen though, right? At least in my experience, that's been the case
 
  • Like
Reactions: coffinhack
Its one of the things that happens in life, see a nude and the little fella bobs up in case he's needed for duty.
The thing is it takes time for the body, the senses, etc. to get used to the idea that all naked flesh doesn't mean sex.
At least my first time at a naked venue it was all men and yes, it popped up, stretched and waved and I was mortified. Its ok this main guy said, it takes time to get used to the idea it has to stay asleep till it's needed. Indeed it did subside after about 10 minutes, and remained down for the rst of that visit.
By my fourth time therte, the swimming was amazing, the little fella curled up and yawned, went to sleep, even enjoyed a bit of roasting in the sun.
Ha well, i think what you're describing there is at least in part a sexual erection, or at least one that rises because of some reason or other, what I'm talking about is erections that happen for no other reason than that's what penises mainly do. In fact, more erections happen for no clear reason - or at least nothing to do with arousal - than they do for the purpose of sex. Which is why the general nudist position is so strange. Infact, that's why the topic still comes up all the time in naturism and never feels settled, it's a huge un-ignorable contradiction - "your body is normal and natural amd not to be ashamed of,..wait - oh my god it's pointing up GET OUT".

I don't think this is how every culture deals with this subject, though?
 
Yes, but out of sight otherwise they get shut down fairly quickly
I know, but that's not really the kind of erection im talking about, that's a sexual erection and we know when where and why they're tolerated. There's got to be some instances where erections are not tied to sexuality, and accepted not as something naughty or shameful but just athing that happens. And if there isnt, Why on earth not?

I can only think of one place: when im getting waxed - the waxer says he prefers it because it's easier when the skin is taut and he actually talks approvingly if he notices I'm getting stiff. I'm not convinced in his instance that that's not a little bit sexual though
 
  • Like
Reactions: coffinhack
I know, but that's not really the kind of erection im talking about, that's a sexual erection and we know when where and why they're tolerated. There's got to be some instances where erections are not tied to sexuality, and accepted not as something naughty or shameful but just athing that happens. And if there isnt, Why on earth not?

I can only think of one place: when im getting waxed - the waxer says he prefers it because it's easier when the skin is taut and he actually talks approvingly if he notices I'm getting stiff. I'm not convinced in his instance that that's not a little bit sexual though
Refer back to #2
 
Refer back to #2
And I'll refer you back to both my original post which mentioned sex positive informal spaces were NOT what I'm asking about, and also my first response to you which reiterated this point for you by saying that if sex happens there even clandestine sex, any erection tolerated there is tolerated because sex is and therefore these things are lumped togther. I am asking about nonsexual erections, and your answer doesn't answer that question - it tells me a place that they are tolerated alongside sex in an informal setting. I'm asking more about formal settings where nudity is the point but erections aren't considered bad or sexual.
 
And I'll refer you back to both my original post which mentioned sex positive informal spaces were NOT what I'm asking about, and also my first response to you which reiterated this point for you by saying that if sex happens there even clandestine sex, any erection tolerated there is tolerated because sex is and therefore these things are lumped togther. I am asking about nonsexual erections, and your answer doesn't answer that question - it tells me a place that they are tolerated alongside sex in an informal setting. I'm asking more about formal settings where nudity is the point but erections aren't considered bad or sexual.
Oh dear, that guy is here. Answer your own question, fool. It actually does not
 
Oh dear, that guy is here. Answer your own question, fool. It actually does not
There's no shame in not being smart, or having comprehension issues, but what you should be wary of is being impolite and calling someone a fool because you're frustrated that you didn't understand the question and answered it poorly is not polite. Be civil or leave :)
 
There's no shame in not being smart, or having comprehension issues, but what you should be wary of is being impolite and calling someone a fool because you're frustrated that you didn't understand the question and answered it poorly is not polite. Be civil or leave :)
Tu Que?
As they say, assumption makes an ass of you and me. People having sex in private places happens almost everywhere, kinda different from a guy rolling over on the beach with his missus
 
Unwanted errections? Count to ten or think about your next taxes. Think of your ex or that asshole who cut you before in the traffic. And take off that damn cockring/buttplug for heaven's sake.
:D
SCNR
 
The only time I had an unwanted erection in a non-sexual context was when I had the brilliant idea to wear long johns one winter. My dick was just flopping around and the friction alone was enough. It was a challenge keeping it hidden because my coat was short. Never did that again! However, later in life, I often had fun in winter wearing my long coat, mentally making myself as horny as possible with a big erection that no one could see while walking through the streets of downtown Toronto.
Oddly, at the university gym, in the common showers, I never had an erection, although I made mental pictures of several guys I would jack off to later in my faculty's washroom, among other places. I still recall in particular this really thick guy with a super hairy back and chest... In retrospect I admire my self-control considering I was 20 at the time.
 
Passing gas, having a period with blood running down the leg is also natural. It does not mean you should parade around with it. These are private matters where you learn to cover up or use common sense.
With that said, in the privacy of other men, there should be no shame or teasing when a man is completely rigid, just don't flaunt it. You don't want to intimidate the others. This is one of the reasons why I prefer separate showers at nudist camps. Yes men need to learn self control; but it's good to have a space to let it breathe first.
Semis on the other hand shouldn't be scolded as a total erection. Blood is pumping in and out all day long, and its irritating when women keep accusing men of "having an erection" such as when the penis is positioned 'wrong' or larger than usual or smaller and contracted to 'look' stiff, or resting on top of testicles or cold penis: its all been accused of an erection an obsession. Just look up similar threads on youtube, most of them are from women as if they are the experts.
…and why are they looking down there anyway? If a man would take the effort to look all the way down to a woman's crotch, the woman would lose it.
The average man does not look at women's breasts, they really. don't. care. It's a torso. Anything below the eyes is considered a breast to women. The 'men' that actually do 'stare at breasts' have probably done jail time for something. No woman should ever associate with those men that objectify women.