Norman (straight)

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trent would watch the slow motion horror of his girl being slayed by a beyond giant horse dick … not once, but twice Alvita passed out under the intense soul crushing pleasure, the stretch, the meat beating she willing took, and poor Trent, jerking off outside … unwilling to enter … or save any piece of his destroyed manhood … in complete awe and wonder … he witnessed an unthinkable, hugely intimidating, fuckfest, that left him questioning his own sexuality … he wanted to be that long, that thick, to leave women forever changed, for Alvita was no longer his … nor any man’s … she was just like the others, in lifetime debt to a master lover, who’s massive erect cock laid them all waste … absolutely no one, could ever follow that up …

Trent came for the third painful time as Norman shot his second load deep inside Alvita, her body quaked, shaked, her voice hoarse … as Norman’s strong arms held her legs wide … his buried tool, leaving it’s man cream deeper than any before him, as Trent watched the salty load leak from her pussy, as Norman laid a few more strokes of the massive tool deep into her body, and at long last … slowly pulling the long, fat pole from her body …

Trent moaned in disbelief as the ungodly huge tool began to slowly leave her slim pampered body … inch after inch of the massive, fat, swollen, succulent dick. Trent was shocked anew, as it fell free, and bounced, it’s hideous soul crushing display went far beyond anything Trent could handle … he was about to cry. His eyes couldn’t understand how Alvita had taken so much of it … and clearly … not all of it … unconsciously, Trent licked his lips, wishing he could suck and pull on the grotesque, oversized organ … it’s otherworldly dimensions made it all right … for it seemed the fitting gesture for such a magnificent, delicious dick.

Trent moved in closer to the window, spellbound, as Norman straddled Alvita’s tummy, and held the enormous slab to her mouth and face, the head was the size of an apple, still leaking baby batter … Norman’s hands milked the final remnants over her face, she was too weak to assist him, her vision was focused on the outlandish dimensions of Norman’s massive dick. When he noticed Alvita’s attention on it, Norman stood and held it high, continuing to maintain it’s hellish size, a display that shook Trent even more … for when Norman rose to stand over Alvita, his massive tool was released, and hung barely a fraction over his knee, bouncing and swaying, like the horse dick that it was …

For the both Alvita and Trent, the show was over, or so … it seemed. Trent’s breathing was showing on the window, Alvita, barely had the strength to sit up as Norman sat in a chair opposite her, and continued to beat that fucking thing with both hands, he brought it up even more, a disgusting, showcase of size … for Norman … had seen Trent outside. Alvita heard the door open, as Trent came in and sat in a chair not ten feet from Norman …

Both bore witness to the most masterful masturbation scene either one of them could imagine … both Alvita and Trent watched Norman torture them with his giant dong … his massive balls underneath were flexing, Norman played with his huge sacks and massive meat bat for another half hour … letting loose a load that he worked up and down the shaft as he came … he hadn’t said a fucking word … the silence, only added to the moment … Trent wanted to, he wanted so badly to join Norman’s hands, and milk the giant tool. He didn’t even join in to jerk his own cock, so intimidated by the hellishly oversized organ, he must have known that his seven incher was in no way up to the challenge, so outclassed, as the intimidating, over the top tool was worked to a glorious finish.

Alvita, captivated, disbelieving that it had been inside her, watched Trent slink away, saying nothing. She sat across from Norman as the giant tool twitched, it’s massive head still leaking onto the floor, still horrendously huge. She thought it impossible that he came so many times, and with so much … even the third load was incredible in it’s duration and volume.

Alvita slowly got to her feet … her body hurting from the pounding she had received … she held out her hand, and pulled Norman up. Her eyes locked onto the dangling tool, still in the tens of inches long, it’s thickness still greater than a soda can. She led Norman to the guest house bathroom to bath him … dry him, and lay with him. Even after what had happened, Norman’s cock had grown full hard, but Alvita’s tank was empty, she would instantly fall asleep for 8 plus hours, the most deserved, satisfying sleep of her adult life, devastated from Norman’s gigantic tool …

Her last image was of Norman sitting in the chair, beating the massive tool in the firelight … taking in her beautiful body … inch after inch of dick was tormented until he came a fourth time. He had never been so overtaken by someone’s physical perfection. If she had coupled with him at that time, she would’ve seen him at his most tortured, and ‘true’ size. The prior abuse he had given his giant prick, only made it bigger … if she had seen him now, she may have run … Norman pulled his massive tool to a fourth staggering orgasm … the only witness was the firelight … and Norman, as he pulled his cock to it’s most frightening dimensions. His own eyes glossed over as he came, working the load towards the massive straining head, spurting, and leaking onto his knowing hands, rubbing the salty man cream along his tortured massive prick … falling asleep in the chair, his organ hanging far over the edge towards the floor … dripping it’s final leavings of the evening, in an ever expanding puddle …

Trent would leave before they awoke, and before the others would wonder where their missing companions were. Kim knew, she knew exactly where to look, she took her parents dogs for a walk that morning, and knowing to knock first … waited for someone to answer, Alvita came to the door, a tired smile on her face …

She opened it to Kim’s smile, Kim could see Norman in a towel some twenty feet away …

“You … you my best friend ever … I love you.” Said Alvita, hugging her best friend in the world.

Alvita kissed Kim’s cheek when pulling away. “Thank you for Norman, he the best ever, best fuck of my life … I share number with him, and we fuck again … he took me twice last night … that monster dick fucker, him a god, come here monster man, she see it, she know … open the towel …” Said Alvita, as Norman displayed his still horrendously swollen horse dick, the massive prick was abused, it’s earth shattering dimensions were setting their hearts aflutter.

Yes, Kim had seen it … she knew all about it, sorry she couldn’t enjoy it the way Alvita had, and would still be. The family asked where Trent and Alvita had gone … and where was Norman? Kim was quick and ready …

“Trent had to go late last night, something about work, Norman and Alvita … they … they went for a walk … yeah … a long walk into the woods.”

“I didn’t think Alvita liked the woods.” Chimed in Kim’s sister.

“Yeah, but Norman changed her mind, she’s looking at it differently now.” Kim replied with a knowing smile, she had unleashed the beast on a more than willing partner, and Alvita was right, she would never find a higher sexual pleasure from any other man. Who could …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 33

The Neighbors Family and Friends Part 2

It was a quiet second day, with one exception … Kim was out of sorts, her boyfriend Matt, picked up on it. Was he disturbed by Trent’s sudden departure? Was it the ease Kim displayed around Norman? Her playful nature when around him? Where had Norman and Alvita been? Matt didn’t have enough to go on, every time he and Kim visited her parents, everything was great, what had changed? He pressed Kim on his concerns in the late afternoon after a sand volley ball game, when they had a moment alone.

“Baby, what gives? You’re not right, what bothering you?” Asked Matt with concern.

“I’m fine. Nothing is wrong, just … just let it go.” Replied Kim, afraid of where things might go, since the image of Norman’s massive tool earlier that morning in the guest house had her wheels spinning. She hated lying to the man she loved, and she did love Matt, but the sexual tug of Norman was pressing hard, even if she couldn’t handle him.

“Well … I know something is wrong. Is it something I did?” Asked Matt, not knowing how hard he could fall if he knew the truth about the ‘little’ man, Kim’s new ‘friend’.

“It’s not you … just let it go.” Said Kim, wishing for a distraction, dinner couldn’t come quick enough. She made her way back to family and friends, her instincts told her to walk away from this, just as fast as you can.

It was as the night before, except the whole gang was around the fire pit. The air got cool, and the family stories were hilarious, and as Kim’s parents said their good nights, and Kim’s family began to leave, it suddenly became a game of who could outlast the other. Kim and Matt were trying to outlast Norman and Alvita, as it had become clear to all concerned, that Alvita had taken another … Trent didn’t just leave, something was up.

Kim picked up on it, and made it clear that she and Matt should go, so they did, but it was Matt who wanted to go for a walk. Kim didn’t refuse him, but near the end of the walk, Matt started to head for the guesthouse, where Norman had taken Alvita for a second night, and it was here that Kim held firm, that she and Matt should go to the big house, and go to bed …

“Matt … we’re going to the big house … that’s final.” Said Kim, in a rare show of control, her eyes drifting towards the guest house, knowing full well that Alvita was being twisted like a pretzel, Kim’s nipples rising firm, a part of her wishing she were there …

“What? I think it’s cute. Norman and Alvita? She towers over him, I’m just curious … wouldn’t it be funny … if we went down there … and … you know ...” Said Matt playfully, surely it would be funny seeing the pairing of the Amazon woman with little Norman.

“We’re not going down there … now, give them some privacy.” Said Kim, determined, since she didn’t want Matt to ever see Norman’s massive horse cock, the doubt, the inadequacy, and her possible inability to hide the truth, of her feelings for Norman, of having been with him, right now, one look could change everything, Kim didn’t want that … not now … not ever.

Matt relented, and went to their room. He found it odd that Kim wanted to go straight to bed, and to sleep. He had to pee, so after he did … he couldn’t help himself, after seeing Kim in bed, apparently asleep, he ventured out, to watch, to be the voyeur, to watch the ‘little’ man give it to Kim’s beyond sexy, sensual friend … there was never a better time.

Matt made his way towards the guesthouse, the mosquitoes were nipping away, he saw the light, and made his way to the window, being safe not to be seen. It wasn’t funny anymore, it was earth shattering, his cock responding, his life turned upside down, his insides hurting, the once ‘funny’ little man/tall woman coupling, was a picture of complete emasculating horror … Alvita was suckling the longest, fattest, most grotesque cock imaginable, and it went far beyond imagination, into a cartoonish, hellish size fit for an elephant.

Norman’s hands guided her ahead along the sides of the all to real, all to huge horse cock of fiction, since there were no facts to support what sprang from Norman’s crotch, it towered high over his navel, and as he leaned in, the head hit above his nipple. Alvita’s spit made it a slick, slippery mass, many times larger than normal, and many times larger than Matt … so much so, he physically hurt, punching him with feelings of inadequacy. Matt felt for his cock, and it was raging hard, begging for relief.

He couldn’t tear his eyes away, he fumbled for his cock, to pull it out, and relive himself … not over Alvita’s body, which was the finest he had ever seen, but the beyond huge dick that Norman possessed … he could see Alvita’s undying attention, and lust over it … Matt began to pleasure himself over it … it was simply enormous, the most beautiful, most grossly huge dick … that excited him so much, he was ashamed.

Matt stroked away, he could feel the tingle, he knew he wouldn’t last much longer, he watched, he learned, the overpowering images as a stunning woman labored over that giant dick …

“NO, NO … get up to the house.” Said Kim in a ‘loud’ whisper. “Get up to the house now … damn it … I told you to let it go.” It was night, Kim’s eyes were red, she was in the red, as Matt … embarrassed continued to stroke his cock, so close to cumming … that he couldn’t stop.

“Oh … Oh … OHHHH …” Said Matt, as his load let loose on the lawn, he barely looked towards Kim, then back as Alvita continued her lovefest over Norman’s humongous tool, it appeared larger now, even longer and thicker, a stunning revelation, as Matt finished off his spasming cock, cumming as hard as he ever had, in disbelief at what lay in front of him. Stunned at his reaction, and still taking it all in, there was so much to see … it was the most unforgettable thing he had ever witnessed.

Kim stood away from him, she was crying in the dark of night, for Matt … the sudden terrifying realization, that Kim surely knew of Norman’s massive prick, that if she knew … that at some point … she must have been with him … the once orgasmic pleasure he just experienced swung in the other direction, one so low, it hit him harder than any event in his life … was this the end?

Matt approached Kim and grabbed her arm, so hard it hurt … “Have you been with him?” He said in a low strong whisper, his other hand pulling up his zipper. “HAVE YOU BEEN WITH HIM????” He said quite loudly, he could feel Kim tremble, but he already knew … his heart sank further as he released her arm, as shock set in, yes, everything did change, all it took was less than 5 minutes, all he had to do was as she asked … ‘let it go’.

“Jesus … you were with him … how? I mean, how could you? How can I? … Jesus Christ!” Kim didn’t answer, as Matt’s world began to crumble. He glared at her, disbelieving, that the love of his life, had been with this monster, it shook him to the core, and well beyond. He glanced back at Alvita and Norman, Norman’s giant tool spasming in orgasm, as she stood over him, lapping at the spitting, giant dick, it’s head like a water fountain, spurt after massive spurt of cum leapt up into the air, with Alvita’s willing mouth attempting to take in his offering. Matt in disbelief at the amount, and the strength of each milky shot … one after the other … after the other …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kim was mumbling … “Why? Why? Why didn’t you listen to me? I told you to let it go.”

“When did this happen? I know you were with him … how could you?” Asked a pleading Matt.

“How could I? … How could I not? Look at it! Do you want to hear I didn’t like it? That he wasn’t all that and more? That I came so hard it hurt? That you don’t measure up in any area of the bedroom? That he doesn’t just come and go in my thoughts, but that he’s consuming me? That he’s all I think about? Does that make you feel any better? About me? About us? I asked you to do one simple thing … and if you had honored my one fucking request, we wouldn’t be here, in this place, I could’ve lived with what happened, and my dalliance with him, my one fucking secret. I can’t lie … he’s the fuck of my life, and yet … he never entered me … he’s too fucking big … I asked you to ‘let it go’, but you had to get a ‘laugh’ from seeing the ‘little’ man with Alvita, but you’re not laughing now are you?” Said Kim, as she paced about, furious that Matt hadn’t listened. Now, it was all out there … neither of them knew what would happen next, if there was a way to turn back time, this was the moment to do it.

Matt realized the import, how serious this all was, he’d do anything for Kim, he couldn’t lose her, but after what he had seen, he was so shaken, taken aback, that his feelings of inadequacy had to be conquered, or Kim would be out of his life forever. He needed a time out. He had never seen her like this, admit you were wrong, work this out, or it all slips away.

“I’m sorry.” Said Matt halfheartedly, he had never cheated on Kim, yet, if he didn’t act now, try to put out this fire, it would all end here.

“I couldn’t help myself … you’ve seen it, he’s got this ‘way’ about him, his fucking body is cut and hard, and his cock is so … it’s not just huge, it’s beautiful, I can’t shake it … I never wanted you to find out about him. Why the hell do think Trent just up and left? He caught Norman nailing the hell out of Alvita, so Trent ‘the dick’ was given the heave ho, and that’s why I brought Norman up here, for Alvita. To push him onto someone who could handle him, appreciate him, and to free Alvita from that horrible prick.” Said Kim, emotionally spent, furious, at her wits end.

Matt didn’t buy all of it, but he bought in, he had to, for the best thing that had ever happened to him was standing less than 10 feet away. Kim had walked around to see Norman plug Alvita’s beautiful body, inch after inch of fat meat went deep, and hard. Norman had just cum, but his raging horse cock kept going like the energizer bunny. Neither Alvita, nor Norman had seen, or heard Matt and Kim go at it. Kim froze, in awe of the giant prick as it drove Alvita over the top in a loud bounce off the wall orgasm. Alvita’s fist pounded the back of the couch as Norman lay the giant dick deep. Kim could see Alvita’s quivering thighs, and her profound lustful reactions. She truly … loved the beeeggg dick.

Matt walked to her side, and bore witness to the unholy glory, for the massive dick was buried deep inside Alvita, folding in her pussy lips with each thrust, and pulling them out on each retreat. She was taking so much, but it was far to long, no one could take all of that, but it was of no comfort.

It was simply confirmation of the hulking, massive prick, it’s insane mass, stretching and testing the limits of what Alvita could handle, and the overwhelming pleasure it brought to her, she loved it, craved it, and was living the size queen dream. Matt’s hand found Kim’s as they squeezed them together … watching the sexual animals go at it like a National Geographic Special, but this X-rated version was far more engaging, far more exciting … as they changed positions, the massive tool fell free, and for the first time … Matt saw it hang, sway, and settle in, even with Norman’s knee, the abused messy tool got the expected reaction … “Jesus Christ! It’s at his knees … it’s a third fucking leg … I’ve never heard of anything like it … holy fuck.” Said Matt, his grip on Kim’s hand starting to hurt, to betray the awe, and inescapable fact that Norman was simply the most endowed man anywhere. For Alvita and Norman’s ‘activities’ of the past few days, had left Norman in a state of abuse, that allowed him to showcase the succulent tool in all it’s hellish, and most outlandish dimensions … Matt witnessed the horse dick supreme at it’s greatest, served up to Alvita in a near lethal dosage.

“I told you … the fucking man is hypnotic … you can’t tear yourself away from it … if you think it’s huge now, from standing here, you should see it up close … it’s unbelievable.” Said Kim, in a trance like state, taking it all in, as her best friend was ripped apart. Kim could see Norman’s strong upper body, and the powerful legs, all of it, built for fucking, and fuck he did, for the two of them saw Alvita orgasm, heard her orgasm, and watched as she fell limp. Fucked, and fucked up, Alvita let loose of her overwhelmed senses. Norman held her aloft, his arms bulging … “Fuck … he’s strong, look at that? He fucked her unconscious, how can that be?” Said Matt, in complete disbelief.

“You have do idea … he has a home gym … I’ve seen him bench over 350 pounds, he’s incredibly strong …” Said Kim, her voice trailing off. They watched, as Norman gathered Alvita’s limp body, and laid her on the couch, but their attention was on the massive dong, inch after wet dripping inch.

“Is she okay? I mean look at her … she’s as limp as a rag doll. What the fuck? Look at his dick, it’s … I can’t fucking believe the size of it … his hands?!!?! They can’t reach around it … how can he be that big?” Matt was losing it, he couldn’t compete with that, nor get a woman to pass out on the end of his pathetic tool … and compared to Norman … they were all pathetic … little men, thinking they had big dicks, but none could come close to the unnatural, soul crushing tool that Norman stroked with one hand while moving the hair from Alvita’s face, her senses returning.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kim’s panties were wet, Matt was raging hard … both watched as the lovers kissed. Matt suddenly afraid for Alvita, for Norman’s tool was raging longer and thicker than before, the stallion was on full display, it was trying to rise up, bobbing up and down … Alvita enjoyed it … as Kim and Matt watched Norman deliver an epic fuck, the fuck of a lifetime. At one point, Norman held Alvita aloft on his massive prick … she had plenty to hang onto, his arms released her, as his fat intruder held her aloft for a brief time, all on it’s own. Kim and Matt were stunned, silent witnesses, not a guilty thought between them, this had to be appreciated.

Alvita was owned, split, fucked completely silly … that’s how it’s done … that’s what size can do … Norman’s building orgasm was the stuff of legend … Alvita took the load, and the fuck like a champ … it was buried deep and hard, hitting bottom … as Norman laid the massive load far into her body … the volume so great it leaked from her pussy … his final stabs were long and forceful … her whole body could feel the wracking furry of it all … as she came hard … the sloppy orgasms from them both were a revelation to both Kim and Matt. They never reached that level, doubtless they probably never would … Matt gasped at the image of the humongous tool as it left her body, it was endless perfection, the veins were visible from where they stood, it was completely hard, completely ridiculous. Norman pulled up towards Alvita’s moaning face, and held her weak head in place, as he placed the massive head of his leaking tool to her tired mouth … “Lick it … go get it … that ‘a girl … savior it … love it …” Said Norman, as Alvita’s arms weakly raised to help support the insanely huge dick, it’s head leaving a sticky salty mess on her lips.

“Jesus … it hasn’t lost it’s edge … look at it … unbelievable!” Awestruck, Matt mumbled on, as Alvita did as she was told.

“Lick the head the baby, lick around the head, that’s it … go get it … you love that don’t you?” Said Norman, as both Kim and Matt could hear. Alvita nodded and licked along, savoring the giant massive prick. Matt was right … it hadn’t lost it’s edge, and poor Alvita, already fucked up, fell headfirst into the endless rabbit hole of uncontrolled, out of his mind, enraptured Norman, who dug down deep, and pummeled Alvita for another Earth shattering hour. Kim and Matt watched the many positions, and then unending, unnerving fuck of the century … Alvita was a mumbling, tortured mess, she needed rescuing … as Norman laid her more beef than seemed humanly possible. Kim and Matt were right … Alvita would be feeling that for weeks … a goodbye present of inhuman dimensions … the wracking furry of Norman’s finally left them shaking, and it left Alvita unconscious, wasted, abused and unable to witness the gigantic dick leave it’s final tortured load over her lifeless body.

Kim and Matt watched the whole damn thing, bit to hell by mosquitoes, both having orgasmed themselves, they couldn’t leave, who could … they watched as Norman milked the final load from his massive prick, the many inches covered with bodily fluids, he shook the giant dick over her, releasing the final remnants, letting out an unexpected yell that startled both Kim and Matt, and travelled far into the dark woods …

Kim and Matt stood motionless, afraid of the beast, never so turned on, to their astonishment, Norman walked to the door, opened it … and yelled out to them … “Enjoy the fucking show?” Kim and Matt were outed … the huge swaying thing between his legs was speaking to them … ‘come inside and see me up close’ they didn’t know if they heard him right, but Norman was telling them to get their asses inside, their yearnings were about to be answered … for both Kim and Matt did exactly that, they gathered themselves, and went in, the main attraction was just staring … for what they had seen, was just a preview.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 34

“Warning, as I mentioned when starting this story, a stud is a stud, so either sex is prey for Norman, so keeping things strictly ‘straight’ can be a problem, there will be a foursome in this chapter, there will be man on man contact with women present … you have been warned.” Checkin.

Seeing the Legend, living it … like lambs to the slaughter. Kim and Matt, voyeurs, continued …

“Sit.” Said Norman, as Kim and Matt, entered the guest cottage together, unsteady, the room’s aroma, the stink of spent sex, that was of Norman and Alvita’s making, and the massive, engorged swinging tool, it was all Matt expected, and this close, the most intimidating, powerful thing he had ever witnessed. Kim huddled next to Matt on the love seat, he could hear her gulp, his eyes riveted on the grotesque thing, many times greater than should be possible. Kim leaned in, telling Matt all he needed to know as she whispered, explaining the obvious … “This is how he makes his money.”

All of them heard Alvita stir, her spent, once listless body, shook from a cough, her hand went to the empty space, once filled by an enormous blood club … so large, that it left her spoiled, wanting it more than life itself, the sinful size had more than done it’s job, she had been stretched and worked into a frenzy of sexual passion that only one man could deliver, he sat opposite Kim and Matt, his massive cock hanging over the edge of the chair at an impossible length, it’s thickness greater than either woman’s arm, it twitched and moved as if it was it’s own living thing …

“You like it don’t you.” Said Norman, his spent dick, still in the double digits, his question directed towards Matt. It was Matt’s time to gulp, he didn’t reply, they all knew … he didn’t just like it, he was enraptured by it’s grotesque size, his own cock straining in his pants. Norman didn’t press the issue …

“Next time … don’t wear fucking white.” Said Norman, as Kim, let loose a little laugh, her white shirt shown in the dark background of the woods as it was lit by the bright moonlight.

Alvita sat up, surprised by Kim’s and Matt’s attendance, she had no idea they had seen Norman and herself, but she knew of the potential ominous consequences, even her foggy head could see through the dangers …

“Come here Matt … and touch it … it’s okay … do it.” Said Norman in a tone that defined his superiority, and complete control. Matt had no choice, Kim grabbed his hand, pulling on him … but he came to Norman like a dog looking for a treat.

“Kneel.” Ordered Norman, as Alvita and Kim looked on, stunned, their hearts racing, but so was Matt’s as he knelt at Norman’s feet, eyes glued to the massive prick, his shock as it began to grow towards the floor …

“Take it in your hands.” Said Norman, as Matt hesitated, but Norman stood and told him again, annoyed at his dalliance …

“TAKE IT IN YOUR HANDS … BOY!” Said Norman, as Matt’s eyes widened, the damn thing hung further, sticky, slick, the huge head pressing further downwards, it’s improbable length and thickness all too real, and unreal, his hands went in to the beast, it wasn’t huge, it was ungodly enormous, his mind couldn’t comprehend it, as his hands felt the heat, and were spread apart, as the giant prick continued to thicken and grow.

Kim and Alvita locked eyes, chillingly afraid of where this was going, but the boss was giving the commands, they were all under a spell as his gigantic meat began to churn, to fill out, Matt in awe of it, both hands had so much room, it continued, getting harder, longer, thicker and within a minute, it had reached a stiffness, and overall enormity that made Matt release one hand, so he could massage his puny tool through the fabric of his shorts, the cum created a growing stain in his shorts, he shook, his eyes riveted on the endless fat dick. He finished himself off with one hand, while the other held the beyond giant dick, complete disbelief, that he wasn’t a fraction of Norman’s hellish size.

Both hands returned to explore the magnificent thing, he held it up … all three could hear the muttered … “Holy fuck!” as Norman’s heavy dick towered over Matt, and the huge balls, Matt shook his head back and forth as Norman’s nuts were more than 4 to 5 times the size of his own. The mind-boggling dimensions led to an insanely huge head, that was inches from his face, a mouthwatering, overpowering urge was building to lick, and kiss the giant dick, to tug and explore every fat inch. His hands could feel the veins, he estimated, he wasn’t equipped with a tenth of what Norman possessed, and he would be right.

“Pull on it.“ Said Norman, in his worst beast of beast mode, the tone, all controlling, unyielding powerful, just as mighty as his giant dick.

“That’s right … everything you thought it was?” Norman’s arrogance on full display, along with his insanely huge prick, which Matt noticed, all up close and personal, incredibly, it was still filling out …

“That a boy … pull on that big juicy dick. You smell her don’t you? You smell Alvita’s sweet pussy on that giant horse dick. You know what else you smell? My salty baby batter … I’ll bet you never tasted another man before … or even your own cum … go on … lick that big fucker.” Said Norman, as Kim started to speak, to stop Matt from doing as he was told, but Norman’s massive prick, and attitude, simply ran over anyone in his path, the stud of stud’s knew it … he was testing the waters.

Norman merely pointed at Kim, his wish, his command, would not be challenged, not on this, or any night.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt opened his mouth, the saliva so great it dripped from his open mouth, as he licked and kissed the massive member. He would never do that, he’s not gay, but the power of it, of it’s owner, had run him over, as Norman showed him the true meaning of monster dick.

“That’s right, lick and pull on it, just like it was your own … only much bigger, much, much bigger … now you know … what it feels like … and why Kim was with me … why Alvita is with me … now you know the power I demand.” Said Norman, as he patted Matt’s head, both women in shock, but both knowing the studs power, not limited to his giant tool, but the knowledge, the skills, and a cut, hard body that melted women’s … and men’s hearts …

“That’s it buddy, pull on that massive dick … squeeze it … that’s right, you can’t get your hands around it, that’s a horse dick, a fucking monster … I tear the shit up with that big fucker.” Said Norman, as the girls watched Matt lick and tug the hulking, intimidating sweet dong. The girls were terrified, wondering what Norman had in mind, when was he going to stop? They watched as Matt pulled Norman’s dick to an ever greater size, both hands pulled it from the base to just under the head, the gargantuan dick was crippling, devastating, gay or straight made no difference … this was an honor, as the huge prick became firmer, the true enormity on full display.

Emotions for both Kim and Alvita were of excitement, and fear … a jumbled mess, as they took in the scene, for once, both were observers, and not direct participants, and now, up close, they could see the truly outrageous, outlandish size, and ultimate, all-consuming control of it’s owner, as Norman let Matt pull and tug the giant dick towards a size that only the courageous could attempt to take on, both girls saw the lust, and appreciation from Matt, as he prodded the tool, almost pleading for it to cum …

“That’s enough … let it go … that’s enough, let it go.” Said Norman, as Matt came to Earth, his rapid breathing, over the top need for the giant dick, his hands only releasing the giant tool, as Norman’s hands tore Matt’s away … it hung so incredibly far, it’s thickness still teasing him, his hands wanting to return, his opportunity over, the girls could see the disappointment, as the huge shaft hung so devastatingly close, yet so far away …

Matt wasn’t deterred, he came in and grabbed the giant, and then licked from the massive head to the base of the shaft as he held it down, this time, Norman had to physically remove Matt’s hands and mouth from his huge dick, it fell between his legs, the emasculating huge beast dick had a straight man licking and pulling like anyone would, or should be doing, for it deserved to be adored …

“Kim loves you … you stupid fuck. I should know, she told me so, many times, and now you know … the power of my huge dick. I could have you pulling me to orgasm, asking me to savagely stick this fucking thing in your virgin ass. I could make you my plaything, you can deny it all you want, but look at you … you’re in love with it.” Said Norman, as he swung the massive prick in front of Matt’s startled, disbelieving face. I’m sure he knew it, for all that Norman said was true, they all knew it.

Norman sat back in the chair, and pulled the massive cock aloft, his hands worked it higher, thicker, all with Matt in the front row. “Alvita … Kim … come here.” Said Norman, as if there was a doubt they would come as they were told, Matt knew … there was no questioning, no delays.

“Strip for us Kim … Alvita, help her … as for you … sit in the chair opposite me and watch the show.” Said Norman, as Matt did exactly as commanded. Kim looked at Norman, wanting this to stop, but she would be taught a lesson as well … they were all under a spell, it was an extremely hard, long and very, very fat lesson … a scepter with real power, not imagined, or the stuff of lore … a driving sexual enormity whose orbit they all circled … the stud … was showcasing the beast dick, it lashed out, longer, harder, making it painfully aware to everyone, of his greatness, not one man could come close to this … it was the purest of legends.

Norman rose from the chair, both women standing naked, waiting for their orders …

Norman drank from his glass, sipping wine, savoring the moment, after a long pause, he simply said …

“Girls … service my horse dick.”

Matt watched, stunned, there was no resistance, nor hesitation, both women dropped to their knees on the rug, and began to pull the massive tool to an awe inspiring, crippling, gut ripping mass that made zero sense, no human body should be able to support the function of that thing, it lashed out, a hormonal rage building … as it got longer, thicker. The women paused, locked eyes, then kissed over the top of it … a long sensual kiss … a first for both … swapping spit over their masters humongous oversized tool. They broke the kiss, and did what was natural … fully enjoying the loss of control … responsibility and cares … the only man that mattered was allowing them, the privilege, and honor, of servicing his superior massive prick … Matt didn’t feel anything except gratitude, for he too understood, that Kim never had a choice, Alvita, no choice, nor did he, few people ever experience this, so special, so rare, it wasn’t hurtful, it was a glorious event … one to be cherished, remembered.

Matt gave in, undressed, and with the women, honored the massive erect tool. There was so much, more than enough all of them, now the three of them were focused on it’s deep reach into their sexual souls. Norman patted their heads as a signal to stop … they watched as he held it aloft, their attention riveted on the insanely huge tool, and the massive balls that he offered to them, there was a crowd pushing forward, their eager mouths lathered the massive hanging sacks with their collective spit. Their drool was leaking down the shaft, as Norman’s hands held the flexing, incredible thing aloft, it was dripping onto the top of their heads, his silent signal told them that was enough … focus on the prize.

Using both hands, Matt placed them just under the head of the beast, and licked the huge thing. Matt’s hard cock, bobbed between his legs, begging for attention, as the girls explored their masters endless prick, their eyes meeting, lips parting along the hellish thing, using one hand on their master, the other going underneath to feel and explore the others breasts, and bodies. Alvita, and Kim had deep, long orgasms, their sloppy pussy’s dripping down their thighs. Matt licked the massive slit, like the rest of it, oversized, over a half inch long, from here, came the mighty blasts he had recently witnessed, the succulent pole was more than he could have ever imagined. His cock spurted it’s load onto the floor and onto the women’s legs … he never cum so hard, nor shot so far, all the while … he never touched himself.

Norman, motioned, and they obeyed, Matt licked his lips, wondering where it was heading, for Norman was about to show Matt, the true measure of a man, as his mouth went in for Kim’s sweet pussy, she wanted to stop him, but she had no way of stopping him, Matt watched his girl orgasm harder, and longer than he could have ever imagined, as Norman schooled him, making him take note, showing him, how it should be done.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt watched, as Alvita continued working the massive tool, as Kim’s body quaked in an orgasm, as he focused on the abused, now fully erect dick. It was harder, longer and thicker from a few minutes ago … Matt’s eyes were wide, as Alvita, no longer a stranger to it, she could see the signs, Kim was a wasted, useless pile on the floor, they all moved aside as Norman stood, and showed off the largest erection of this day, useless for entry, for Matt it was a single word … “Jesus!” It brought Kim to life, coming out of it, the fucking thing went beyond enormous, if Kim had wagered a bet, she would’ve won, for Norman was full on hard, her stunned look upon it was one of pure satisfaction for Norman as she rose for the nearing explosion, for he had to cum, it simply had to happen …

Their six hands took over, massaging, and working the huge prick to it’s pinnacle … the first salvo taught a salty stingy lesson to Matt, don’t let it get in your eyes … the girls mouths took over, they fought for it, hungry, starving for it … blast after blast came from it … the astounding length and thickness was overwhelming … the women couldn’t hold themselves up, their hands went to their pussy’s as Matt was left holding the monster directing the spitting, leaking head towards his mouth, the girls were moaning, littered with Norman’s load, as Matt sucked on it’s insanely huge head, sucking the slit, and tasting a man’s cum for the first time … swallowing, enjoying, as his hands continued pulling on the thing, his eyes crossing along the horrific length, and unsuckable girth … the thickness strained the skin so tight, it looked as if it would burst. It’s girth exceeded that of a soda can with ease, the insertion of just a few inches dwarfed that of an entire cock from an average man, the sheer volume exceeded reality … Norman had no peers, no equal, there was no questioning it, as Norman loved it, every stroke, pull, kiss, tongue and incredulous stare …

Matt had to see it, to feel it, he loved it from outside, he would love it even more up close, he would never forget, honored to have felt and massaged the massive prick, he released the still leaking slab, and began to pull his own cock, realizing the tremendous difference in size that was all too real, all too scary … yes, the huge head just bounced over Norman’s kneecap, it was as long as his entire upper leg … every bit the beast, every inch worth it’s weight in sexual gold …

They were all exhausted, mentally physically, all but one of them, was seemingly never finished, for the fucking thing was still raging hard, Kim protested, Matt went into the red, as Norman placed Kim in position to accept his still raging cock … he rubbed the huge head at her pussy, this appeared to be too far, even Alvita was willing to make this stop, but to all their relief, and growing appreciation … Norman placed the hellish tool along her body, past her navel, up her quivering tummy, until the head rested between Kim’s firm breasts, and his heavy meaty balls rested at her pussy. It lay there, rising and falling with each breath Kim made, just as hard, just as long and fat, unrelenting, ready for more, a complete mismatch, Matt let out a sigh, it was of a realization, for it was clear, there was no way that Kim could couple with Norman. The head too large, the girth too great, the length, the overall mass, an impossible fit.

“Holy shit! … How can you take that in you Alvita?” Said Matt, disbelief renewed, as Norman stood, the huge prick slapping against his powerful legs, the succulent tool some sort of science project gone horribly wrong …

“Kim loves you, be good to her, she never had a choice, neither did you, gay or straight, makes no fucking difference, now you know the power I have over both sexes.” Said Norman towards Matt, looking down at the three of them, as if they were players for a naked game of Twister. Matt, was surprised in many new ways on this night, surprised at his reactions to the incredibly huge prick, something he would’ve never thought possible, embarrassed that he was weak in knees over it, for he would’ve done whatever Norman had asked.

His eyes travelled down towards the hulking massive tool, his own cock couldn’t begin to compare, the feelings of inadequacy were raging, finding little solace that Kim couldn’t accommodate it, since it clearly had an overwhelming effect on her, she had enjoyed it, just as he had, it’s power over her, just as true for himself as it clearly ran him over. The tormenting thing left an emptiness, but Matt was smart enough to know that no one, anywhere, could match the endless fat, slick inches of beast cock, and if he could survive this, he could survive any challenge.

I write this now, and refer to the present day. Since Kim, Matt and their family our some of our best friends. The same holds true for Alvita, and her family. For in his own twisted way, Norman set it right that night. One can be forgiven for their transgressions, for the enormity of Norman’s tool let loose one’s deepest desires and uncontrollable urges, proving the sexual power of my man knows no limits. His connection to them is one that I could have never imagined, a sexual tryst that left lifelong bonds. I love him so. I am Jackie, mother, wife, and the jumbled moral compass for my family. I love my life.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 35

Norman’s first time.

“I don’t know how you guys carry those things around.” I quote Elaine from Seinfeld, for I sometimes wonder the same thing. Moreover, my Norman carries such a massive flaccid penis, it astounds me that it’s not noticed more often. It is here, that I recount, Norman’s first time.

Norman’s father had found Norman a job for the summer at a nearby farm. Feeding the livestock, tending the fence, and the numerous tasks farms require, there was always something to do. Norman had turned 18 shortly after his junior year, he wasn’t in the greatest of shape, but the farm would add some muscle to his slim frame, and give him some color. The farmer, Johnathan Woods, was very much in the mold of most farmers of the time. Always worried, always working, always wanting more, God fearing, and carrying on a long family tradition that had lasted for over 150 years. His two daughters were older than Norman, Emily 23, the other Jessica, 25, the younger a boyfriend, the oldest engaged, both pretty, in shape, they tanned well, and for Norman, they provided endless hours of masturbatory fantasies. Nothing quite like trim, fit girls in work boots and jean shorts, with breasts bouncing over those rough fields and country roads.

They’re other hire, was a vagabond, physically strong, standing almost six foot three, Kurt made Norman look so small, but he wasn’t the brightest light, and his leering at the women had grown tiresome for John, but the work got done, and between the five of them, they got it done. John’s wife made the meals and kept the house. Norman loved it there, away from his non caring parents, living in a converted chicken coup, he on one end, and Kurt on the other. Norman occasionally went home on Saturdays, staying until Sunday evening, then riding his bike the 15 miles back to the farm.

Late one afternoon, as June was coming to a close, Norman was using a hand pump, adding water to the horses watering tanks, nonchalantly gazing off, watching Emily clean out her pickup, her bending over had an unintended effect on Norman, he adjusted himself, his tool twitching, his mind taking all the mental pictures he would require to pleasure himself later that evening.

Norman knew he was huge, even without a frame of reference, at 18, Norman knew exactly how long and thick it was, he measured it all the time, he was getting bigger watching Emily twist herself into the area behind the seat, showcasing her sweet bottom. Unknown to Norman, Kurt had walked up from behind, always bossy, he knew the pecking order, and Norman didn’t appreciate being led around by someone not as smart, or as hideously endowed, for he had seen Kurt take a piss many times, and even caught him jerking off once, though Kurt didn’t know it, and from what Norman saw, it was no contest.

“Norman!! … Stop staring at Emily, and get up to the feed barn, and clear a spot for the tractor, it might rain tonight.” Said Kurt, who had startled Norman.

“I wasn’t …” as Norman started to reply.

“Yeah, right … you weren’t looking … you’re …” Kurt stopped mid-sentence, the setting Sun in the West didn’t leave anything to the imagination, Norman’s massive tool strained his loose fitting worn jeans, it filled them out to a few inches short of his knee, was insanely fat, maybe, just maybe, he had placed a long cucumber in there, or maybe … it was the nightmarishly huge intimidating tool that could change the ‘pecking’ order.

Kurt, couldn’t tear his eyes away. It was the first time, that Norman began to truly appreciate the power of it, and how it changed men, for Kurt always assumed he was bigger, there was no way that Norman, a full 10 inches shorter, some 60 lbs. or more lighter, could have a larger penis, not one that long, nor that thick … those don’t exist, they only exist in dreams or cartoons. Kurt noticed the wear in the crotch area, how the fabric was whiter, more worn where someone with large balls, and a huge swinging dick might have them rub.

Norman turned slightly to let the light hit it better, for Kurt wasn’t simply stunned, he suddenly felt very small, very, very small, surely it was a trick, so he began to comfort himself with those thoughts, to take solace, ‘no one is hung like that, only the horses’ he must have thought.

Norman let it grow, rubbing it along his thigh, he didn’t have it in for Kurt, but he didn’t feel ‘the love’ from Kurt either. Take a good look ‘hillbilly Bob’ thought Norman, for as the wheels were spinning in Kurt’s little mind, they both heard Emily yell out …

“HEY GUYS! It smells like rain, might want to get some stuff in, the wind appears to be picking up.” Said Emily, breaking the awkward moment for Kurt, he couldn’t come close to what he had seen, for a tough, rough handed farm hand, it was a reckoning, for in nature, the superior stud was rewarded, and adored. It terrified him, for now, the pecking order had changed. Oh sure, Norman still followed Kurt’s orders, but there wasn’t that ‘here idiot, do as I say attitude’ the sometimes-nasty tone was gone. As Emily started her car, she flashed a wide smile, unable from that distance to see Norman’s massive tool, and wished them a good night with a big wave.

Emily hit the town with friends, Norman cleared the barn, and Kurt, didn’t say a fucking word, stunned, and run over by what he had seen, doubt was trying to creep in, but the nightmarish images couldn’t be real, but … there was no real doubt, the ‘little man’ was packing. Later that night, through the open windows of the converted chicken coop, wafted in some mist from the sweet rain, the air also carried the moans as Kurt jerked off. Gee, I wonder what he was jerking off to? At the other end, Norman’s face was cooled by some of the rain as it hit his naked body, his horse dick as long and as hard as he could make it. If Kurt only knew thought Norman … things had indeed, changed that day.

It was two weeks later, the family, along with Kurt, went off to the rodeo and county fair on Friday, they would all be gone until Sunday evening. Norman stayed behind, and so did Emily, she wanted to meet up with her boyfriend Randy later that evening, the family being away gave her a freedom that was rarely offered. It also meant that she and Norman were alone on the farm. For the first time, Norman felt like the man of the house. Emily always made Norman feel comfortable, and that was the problem, for on this night, with no one else around, Norman took in the sights of her sun kissed body, country cool, and wonderful smile, he took in firm bottom, the curve of her thighs, his looks would linger longer as she made him his early supper. Nothing like fresh food, and chicken fresh from the coop.

“I spiced up that chicken the way you like it.” Said Emily, but Norman could already smell it, his mouth was already watering, not just for the food, but for the fantastic up close, ‘I’m not getting caught’ looks, as he took in every inch of her. It had the desired effect, for every inch of Norman was responding, getting longer, and so thick it drew his jeans tight along his left leg, safely hidden under the large table, Emily would never know, as Norman adjusted his gross huge dick.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Emily turned, fate took a turn as it sometimes does, and the perception, and views you have of a person can change with one action, or in this case, one look … fate came in the form of a falling spatula, the ‘look’ put a stop to her mid sentence …

“Sorry Norman, I’m so clumsy … I …” It was quite a ‘first’ impression, Emily stayed bent over, her hand hovering over the spatula, she was frozen, head turned, looking under the table, for her, it couldn’t be what she thought, but it couldn’t be anything else, the ‘little man’ wasn’t simply packing, he was massively hung, she thought the horses would be jealous, her hardening nipples were punching their impressions through her bra, and t-shirt to the pinnacle of hardness, she licked her lips, her pussy was already getting wet …

Norman was embarrassed, he didn’t want to lose this job …
“I’m sorry … I didn’t mean for you …” Said Norman, as Emily chimed in, with a quiet, firm reply, one filled with soulfulness, and awe …

She slowly stood … “You don’t have anything to be sorry for … I’m the one who … who should be.” Said Emily, leaving the spatula on the floor, and holding Norman’s dinner aloft with her left hand. Her eyes cutting into his, she couldn’t help herself, she was overcome …

She was shaking, short quick breathes, her eyes darting up and down Norman’s sitting form.

“Could you stand please … and step back from the table?” Said Emily, her own words came from someone else, she was in a relationship, besides, you don’t do these kinds of things with ‘the help’. Norman hesitated; she didn’t want to wait any longer …

“Do it Norman … I want to see it.” Said Emily, barely holding it together, Norman could see the dinner plate shaking, just as she was …

Norman did as she asked, he winced as he began to stand, for his tool had lashed out so hard and firm, he was 18, she had made him this way, his thoughts weren’t of masturbating anymore, they were of showing Emily his enormous horse dick, of seeing her naked, his pants couldn’t begin to hide the damn thing, her response was all he could have ever hoped for …

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” Said Emily with wonder and awe, for she hardly ever swore, it wasn’t done in this house, but these weren’t ordinary times, there was nothing ‘ordinary’ about it … Norman was nervous, he was about to say something about his dinner, for as Emily placed the plate on the table, it wasn’t fully on, it fell, broke on the floor, leaving big a mess, she didn’t care, her right hand came up to cover her mouth.

“Tell me that’s not real.” Said Emily, licking her lips, her nipples on full display … Norman liked what he saw, for his dreams, were about to become reality. For a virgin, he knew, she was enraptured, completely overcome, if she were to be his first, he would only say ‘jackpot’ …

“Yeah … it’s real.” Said proudly, for he knew it was monstrous, Kurt hadn’t given him once ounce of shit since he had seen it, and now … poor Emily was wasted, her left hand went between her legs, she wasn’t aware of herself, her focus was on the hellish outline, no one can be that huge.

Her eyes went to Norman’s … “Please … please show me?” She asked, almost pleading, polite, and wanting. Norman undid the button, and lowered the zipper, for he too, was shaking, he didn’t know what to do … it was about to be his first time, for no one other than himself, knew of his size, not like this, his own heart raced, and the deer in the headlights look wasn’t simply on Emily’s face, it was also on Norman’s.

She bit the nail of her thumb, moving into a better position, to witness the unveiling, as he lowered his pants, her soft moan reached Norman’s ears, his eyes were locked on her firm hard breasts, his tool, with a mind of it’s own, was still filling out, the massive bulge increased in size as his pants came down, his underwear stretched out by the sheer mass.

Inch after inch came into view, she finally saw a portion of it as his pants cleared the stretched out underwear, the shaft and head went so far down his thigh, each thick inch seemingly endless, until the huge head sprung free. The entire time, Emily was mumbling, her left hand a blur over her jean shorts, her thighs were beginning to quiver, her boyfriend was nothing like this … no one was … or should be.

Her pretty face went to Norman’s, for Norman, he had never seen a person in such need before, nor one that he put there, in that place, for he was just as shocked as she was, he thought he was too big, that he was a freak, well, he is a freak, but that notwithstanding, Emily wasn’t just taken with it, for Norman had never seen a woman cum before in person, and she was doing just that, the farm girl had seen enough, she went off the edge. She steadied herself on the counter, her left brought off an intense orgasm, Norman stood there like an idiot, he didn’t know what to do as Emily’s head went back …

“OOOHHHH Fuck YEESSSSSS!!!!!” Said Emily, her breathing had reached a crescendo, her body quivered, her hand finished it’s work, as she took in the stud, for that’s what he was, though he may not know it yet.

Norman stood there, waiting for orders, his eyes taking it all in, his massive tool still confined by his underwear … “Show me Norman … pull out that big … fat … dick.” Said Emily, clearly not finished with him, for she understood, he was a virgin, and to her ultimate thrill, she knew she was in charge, and what a plaything, what a wonderful plaything to have at her disposal.

Norman began to do as she asked, pulling the underwear down his legs, she moved closer to see her prize, inch after fat succulent inch, the shaft was forced out by the size, weight and heft of the largest set of balls she had ever seen, for they matched the insanely huge tool. At this point in his life, Norman’s flaccid cock was usually 6 to 7 inches long, when erect it reached almost 11 soul crushing inches, and was over seven- and one-half inches thick, roughly eight inches thick at the base, not the size he has grown into now, but still grossly huge … competition? There wasn’t any, by any standard, Norman already was the most naturally endowed man alive, though he didn’t know it, and all of 18 years old, still growing, still filling out, and for Emily, she knew first hand … not all men are created equal.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It came free, struggling to stand, but it was simply too heavy. Norman watched as she pulled over her shirt, revealing her bra, he winced at her firm tummy, her abs were showing, she was in better shape than he could have imagined, his tool flexed, his right hand grabbed his sick fat dick, as he pulled it, making it grow to it’s fullest. Freed from it’s confinement, it became steel stiff, the advantage of youth.

She looked lustfully towards him, the animal in her taking over, but reason was on her shoulder as well, for no man was, or should be this fucking big, he was fucking scary. Norman groaned as her firm breasts came free. She smiled, he was so cute, so innocent, she kicked off her thongs, and pulled down her jean shorts and white panties in one seductive motion, her eyes never left Norman’s, he was so appreciative, as he ogled her now fully naked form, and she was in good form, firm from every corner, her tan lines made it even harder for him to function, she was better equipped than he had imagined.

“I’ve never …” Said Norman softly, head down …

“I know … I know. Now, you should sit and take off your shoes, socks, and then get those pants and underwear off from around your ankles before you fall. Holy shit, you are sooooo fucking huge, I can’t believe this.” Said Emily, with exactly the right amount of awe and genuine emotion that should come from seeing Norman’s prodigious tool, for it was, so perfect, unspoiled, nothing could ever top this wonder of nature … and her clear appreciation of being his first, he could not have chosen better, and better still, it all happened, simply by chance. Nothing was forced, it was act of nature …

She dropped to her knees to help him, he watched her as if outside his body, his huge dick was within reach, but she had held back, she wanted to savior it, she threw his clothes aside, she stood, and leaned in, for in another first, her tongue went into his mouth, but found no return, for Norman had never kissed like that before, not like this.

“You’ve never kissed a girl before? Not for real right, no French kiss? Ever?” She asked.

“No … you’re my first … my first … for everything.” Said a stunned, innocent Norman, apologetic, for he didn’t know what to do, not on any level.

She smiled and leaned in, kissing his cheeks, down his neck, her hands exploring him, leaving his massive bounty for last, but something was missing …

Norman’s cock was raging, but she hadn’t given permission, he seemingly wouldn’t make a move without permission …

Her smile melted him as she pulled back slightly, still inches from his face, her hands now cupping his head …

“It’s okay Norman, you can touch me … I won’t break.” Said Emily, as she offered him a bounty that was always out of reach, so much for her boyfriend … who the hell was he? For at this moment, she wanted this monumental stud to pleasure her, and she would lead him, teach him, as best she could, she was literally dripping wet, her juices were leaking down her tight tanned thighs …

As most men do, we ladies know what they go for first, his hands weakly felt and probed her firm breasts, she could hear him sigh, for he came from a family which really didn’t love him, or appreciate him, and now … it was all coming together, right here, right now. It was a lot for him to take in.

Emily’s focus wasn’t on Norman’s exploration of her body, but beneath his arms and hands, lay this turgid, hard, holy huge dick, that dwarfed any man’s, and she looked upon it with doubt, dubious, that she could handle it properly, it’s volume was such, that it shook her, for she would have to teach him, that most women, possibly almost all of them, would be unable to handle it completely, it was far too long, the thickness alone seemed as thick as her ankle, it was too big, but also, so beautiful.

She stood him up, and returned to kissing him, teaching him how to kiss a woman, she worked with him slowly, as the huge tool, bounced against her legs, she stood an inch or two taller, she was incredulous, almost fearful, as the massive thing swung from one thigh to the other, it’s head leaked precum on her small feet, she felt the wetness between her thighs, she had never been this turned on in her own young life, five years Norman’s senior, she felt honored … to deflower this massively hung man, and the responsibility to make him feel right about himself, for his size was so great, that he could be ridiculed, or turned away. He could inspire, or he could be hurt, or he could do the hurting … his massive dick was begging to cum, as he kissed down her neck to her breasts, for Norman, it couldn’t have been a more pure or noble introduction, for Emily, had wisdom, she was giving a gift to all women, as she did everything in her power to produce a man, not a boy, or a plaything, for a ‘man’ would be created that night.

Their kissing, and the touch of her breasts on his chest left him little room, for his massive tool had reached a boiling point, she pulled back, she had noticed his breathing, his eyes wide, she barely looked down … “I’m sorry … I’m sorry.” Said Norman as his massive cock began to let loose on her legs and feet.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” Yelled Emily, for the huge dick was belching out shot after shot of hot cum, it was shooting, and falling everywhere, and it wouldn’t stop. Normally her boyfriend would be long done at this point, but not Norman, she couldn’t count the huge pulses, she could feel the force against her flesh, she had to stand back, to appreciate the load that matched, and exceeded the giant heaving shaft.

Norman’s hands stroked his massive prick … and incredibly, Emily had yet to hold the monstrous thing, she was in shock, for he kept cumming, she could smell, feel, and taste it in the air, and all as she was losing her balance, the load slickened the floor she stood on … it was instinct, as she went down to pull and finish off the giant cock. Her eyes couldn’t take it all in, far too long, she gasped at the realization her hands couldn’t close around it, her fingers weren’t just separated, they weren’t coming close to touching …

It was still leaking, Norman was embarrassed, Emily was stunned, as Norman’s fertile load spewed forth, the heat, and overall size simply overwhelmed her, she came without touching herself, so overcome, her head went back, her eyes doing the same as if she were possessed, she didn’t fall back since both hands had plenty to hang onto, she supported herself on the giant dick, as she came back to her senses she pulled herself upright by it, staring in shock at the still hard, massively veined masterpiece …

“OH MY GOD … I’ve never cum so hard in my life!” She screamed, Norman looked down at Emily, his innocent face didn’t know it, but it wasn’t going to be the last time someone would say that to him, or be the last person to kneel before him, he didn’t understand the power he possessed over people. He never felt like this before, he was in love, on the spot puppy love, this goddess, the one that made him feel this way, didn’t know it, she was so enraptured by what was happening, for this was just the beginning of Norman’s deflowering, and hers, since he wasn’t just anyone …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emily gathered herself. She admired, played with, and thoroughly enjoyed her new ‘toy’. It’s crippling size maintained, it’s hellish dimensions inspected, and completely respected. She held it aloft, and took in the massive hanging twins, with her right she held up the heavy, still leaking shaft, her left went in to explore the exposed apple sized nuts, she cupped one, and that was all she could hold … “Randy is nowhere this size, not in any way or part … I don’t know if you understand, just how special you are Norman. Holy hell!!! You are hung like a fucking horse.”

It was the first time someone fawned over him like this. His chest swelled when she told him her boyfriend couldn’t come close to him. He looked down over his massive shaft as she kneeled before him, the pride he had, his massive beef stick was still hard, more than ready to plow the fields. For Emily, it would be an awakening, for his entry would be like that of a horse, for her boyfriend wasn’t even up to the task of warming her up for such a fantastic massive dick. For Norman, would stretch and separate Emily from her senses … her butterflies were real, the apprehension palpable, for Norman’s cock was roughly 5 to 6 times the volume of Randy’s average tool, as much as she wanted it, this eye candy dip stick was more apt to harm than to pleasure. Her long slow strokes kept Norman rock hard, her boyfriend couldn’t do that after he came, for the both of them, it would be a night of many firsts.

She released her grip on his cock, and watched as it audibly slapped against his right leg, then swung towards the left to bounce off that leg and settle in, a couple inches from his knee, the enormous head leaking, it hung as it were it’s own being, a living thing separate from it’s still inexperienced owner.

“I want you to fuck me Norman … I want that huge dick in me, but … you gotta be gentle, do you understand? You’re not just huge, you’re freaking enormous. I’ve never heard of one this big. You could do some real damage … so promise me … if I tell you to stop, or pull it out … you’ll pull it out, okay?” Said Emily, as she held out her hand. Norman nodded, and pulled her up. For he was still a puppy waiting for permission.

“Come on Norman, lets go up to my room.” Said Emily, taking Norman’s hand in hers, and leading him up the stairs. The staircase was narrow, so Norman followed her, his eyes burning into memory her firm young bottom, as it sashayed up the stairs, it’s every wiggle and movement vividly remembered to this very day.

It was like some forbidden land, for Norman had never been in the girl’s rooms before, or any girls room for that matter. He was shaking, as Emily began to throw her bedding aside except for the pillows, she was possessed, she wanted the big dick, and nothing else mattered, she had forgotten all about her trip to town, to hang out with friends, and her boyfriend.

“It’s okay Norman, come in.” Said Emily as Norman left the doorway into a strange new world. She sat on the bed, unconsciously licking her lips. Norman couldn’t believe his luck, nor could she, as she motioned him to come towards her. It was strange before, but even stranger now, as someone other than himself pulled his giant dick upwards towards her mouth.

The curtains in the room moved slightly from the night air, the smell of the fields lightly filled the room with just enough nature to feel like they were both inside and outside. She had placed a large red and orange handkerchief over her table lamp, and it left the room a reddish, orangish glow, that added to the moment. Emily studied it, and pulled on it a few times. Norman had doubts she could fit it in her mouth. He couldn’t fit it in, and he had plenty of practice, for it easily reached his willing mouth, he could lick along the sides for a few inches, and suck on the head, but fit it in when full hard? Never.

“I don’t know Norman … the head is so huge. I want to give it a try, but if there’s too much teeth, just tell me, and I’ll pull off of it.” Said Emily, her breathing labored, as she prepared herself to attempt to simply fit in the head. She shook her head from side to side ever so slightly, in silent appreciation of the task ahead.

Looking down the head of the beast, it was followed by so many fat swollen inches, her hands never felt this small, she began by licking the massive head, Norman was quivering, she licked around the head, taking in the sheer enormity of the thing, she had to have doubts, for Norman’s level of excitement was off the charts. She psyched herself up, and went in, her mouth stretching, trying to find the room to accommodate a portion of it. Norman smiled inside, her eyes were huge, it was such a mismatch, there was no way, he felt her teeth on the head, possibly tearing a hole, but incredibly, the head slipped in. It was Norman’s turn to be surprised as the head disappeared, but her teeth were now against the shaft, the huge corona of his glans were trapping her on it. Suddenly afraid it would choke her, or trap her mouth upon it, Emily forcefully withdrew, and with a large gasp of air, Emily had broken free, relieved, for she would never try that again. She immediately began to rub her jaw, which clearly hurt. “Holy fuck that’s huge.” She said with relief that it left her alive, but with little satisfaction, since she desperately wanted to pleasure him, but it would take a circus freak to accommodate that huge fucking thing.

It turned Norman on that she swore, for in this household, swearing was a big no-no. For his first girl, this farm fresh treat, one he had pinned after for these many weeks, it was heaven, his hand explored her hair, pushing it to one side, so grateful, and so … completely taken with her, too inexperienced to fully understand that her desires for him, were simply for this evening, this one delicious moment.

She lay back on the bed, and told him to come in with her. Eyes locked on the hideously huge cock, the one that was so long it was rubbing along the covers as he kneeled in, her mind telling her … not this big … not now … not ever. You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

She pulled him in as he lay atop of her, his huge pussy splitter pointed towards their feet, it’s girth like that of her upper forearm, and just as long. It fell between her legs, her mind swirled around it’s unnatural size. They kissed sloppily, long and hard, tongues searching, as Norman finally felt like he belonged.

She pushed him up from her, as he looked on, waiting for a command. She was more than wet enough, never more ready, she thought of the horses, and how terrified the mares were when mounted, it sent a shiver through her spine, her gaze fell between her legs as Norman stood on the bed, pulling on it, making it grow to a full hardness, a frightening, other worldly size, a crippling gift, and what of it’s ‘surprise’? One of pain … or pleasure?

Placing the pillows under her head, she moved him into position, but that didn’t work, he wasn’t equipped like her boyfriend, he would have to be placed further away, the length, and thickness weren’t standard equipment, they were of nightmarish size, she was already nearing an orgasm, the mere sight of it had her on the edge. She watched as Norman came in, her own hands were needed to guide it, for he was coming in high.

“You’re shaking … are you okay?” Asked Norman, his eyes full of concern, he didn’t want to hurt her.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“You’d be shaking too … if you had to take that thing inside you … I don’t think you fully understand … my boyfriend isn’t even half your length, he’s like a pencil compared to your log. Norman … you are sinfully huge … I don’t think you know … just how fucking big you are. You pack a horse dick, a fucking massive horse dick! … I never knew, or considered the possibility of anything like it … you are blessed … and cursed … and I’m afraid … so please … be gentle.” Said Emily, as Norman took in her quivering thighs, and the timber of her all respectful voice, even her hands, and arms were trembling.

She guided him in, already on the edge of an orgasm, her precarious adventure was finally beginning, he watched as she rubbed the huge head along her pussy, she, forcing herself to relax, legs spread wide … lining it up for the kill … “Now Norman, push forward … SLOWLY … VERY SLOWLY.” Her eyes darted from the improbable juncture, to his face and back … there was no mistaking it … HOLY FUCK IS THAT HUGE!!! … screamed her body as the head made it’s way in, first try, no take backs, the stretch went beyond what she had imagined, the orgasm, the first from penetration in her life, hit like a freight train, it was wonderous. Norman watched her lose it on the end of his giant dick, a satisfaction that was deep and growing, as she drowned herself in it. The head had been followed by a slow insertion of 3 or 4 inches of the sick thick shaft.

Norman held firm, watching this beautiful woman orgasm on the end of him, this whole adventure was nearing 30 minutes in, she came back, weakly at best … through labored breathing, speaking between breaths … “Norman … give me a little more … no … no … stop … that’s enough … let me adjust.” Said Emily who looked at the juncture of horse into woman, astounded at what lay outside her reach, for right now, and probably for good, she had taken just under 7 inches, and that was more than enough, she had never been this stretched, filled, nor overcome, for Norman, was more horse than man, if she wasn’t careful, he would rip her open, for his fat hog was delivering feelings and exposing nerves she never knew existed, the thickness did the trick, and damn … it was working, working real good.

Norman was a good listener, she didn’t have to tell him twice, and he kept it under control, incredible since it was his first time, and the urge to test the waters had to be tugging at him, but he stayed within her comfort range. If the first orgasm was the good, the following ones blew them away. Norman could hold out, it was a revelation to her, for her boyfriend, and the one other man she had been with were both of the wham bam thank you mam’ variety. She always knew it could be better, and for fucks sake, it wasn’t just better, it was ungodly good.

She taught him different positions, and was amazed when switching positions, that his length allowed him to stay inside her, that was unheard of, simply impossible before, but this whole night was a magic of firsts. She once thought of this as a one-time event, but now, after this, if it’s always this good, I’m not letting go. So what if he’s still a kid, he’s hung like a horse, and fucks like the man she’s always wanted.

Best of all, he listened, he adjusted to her, and she to him, for a first time, it couldn’t have been better. She went into doggy, something that allowed Norman the chance to really lay in some serious meat, possibly more than she could take, but trust had been earned, and he had a feel for her now. For whatever the reasons, it hit all her buttons at once. The most violent orgasms of her life were delivered in a masterful glorious 15 minutes of other worldly pounding, but the feeling that he had somehow gotten bigger was building, or maybe it was the constant orgasmic stretch, but she had to get clear of him …

She pulled away from him, and turned to face him … HOLY SHIT!!!! For he was maxed out, his size never greater, at this young age, after this torturous beyond exciting, monumental moment of his life, his huge tool reached past 11 inches, it’s girth near 8 inches thick along it’s hellish length … “I’m sorry.” Said Norman as his tool belched out shot after shot of cum over her body … Emily sat up and pulled him in, pointing the huge tool towards her mouth, it’s sick load, still shooting with a force that placed it in the back of her throat, the huge slit kept spitting, trickling, then leaking it’s final remnants into her willing mouth as she sucked, as her hands and arms pulled the sick man juice from the magnificent prick, all the while her eyes travelled up the length towards the even fatter base. It had never been this good, she came more with Norman in this one session, than she had with both prior lovers. She was overcome, she saw him differently, she saw herself as a size queen, and how does one top this? How does one topple this sexual giant, who, up until a hour and 15 minutes ago … was a virgin.

Emily was shaking, it was the effect of having cum so much, that her body didn’t know what had hit it. The building knowledge, that Norman could be taught to be even better, and one inescapable fact …

YOU CAN’T TEACH … SIZE.

She had tasted the beast, sampled the beast, and now, was taking in it’s hulking massive form, her body on overdrive, her mind never more determined … she wanted this to last forever … she wanted him … no one else would do … she could mold him … control him … she lay back and stared at the ceiling of her now spinning room … nothing would ever be the same.

She told herself to get a grip. She smiled at Norman, who’s sloppy cock was still very swollen …

“Norman, that was the best sex I’ve ever had. I’ve had to fake it before … but not with you. Holy fuck, I love what you do to me. And do us both a favor … stop apologizing … you’ve got nothing to be sorry for. Holy fuck! I’ve never felt like this before.” Said Emily, truer words had never been spoken, grateful, finally … satisfied, her body telling her to take it easy. For if she were sore now, and she was, it was only going to be worse tomorrow.

She knelt across from him, and grabbed his face with both hands, and kissed him for the first time, for now, it meant something. She laughed when Norman spoke, it was so innocent, and true …

“For me … it’s the only sex I’ve ever had … and believe me … it was better than I could’ve dreamed … I’ll never forget this … or you.” Said Norman as he kissed her for what would be his first time, it was interrupted by a ringing phone. You remember those don’t you? Since this took place 35 years ago. Emily’s eyes shot open …

“Shit!!! I bet it’s Randy, I should’ve left almost an hour ago.” Said Emily as she raced for the phone in the hallway.

Norman followed … stopping in the doorjamb, as Emily picked up …

“Hello.” She said, clearly out of breath.

“Hey! It’s me. What the hell gives? Why didn’t you leave yet? You sound out of breath.” Asked Randy, clearly put off.

‘Oh crap …’ thought Emily searching for a good lie.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“We had a plumbing problem when I was making Norman’s dinner, and … well, we just finished … fixing it … and we’re just now, cleaning up, we heard the phone from outside, so I ran in.” Said Emily with a look towards Norman, her tongue came out in relief, her pussy still reeling from his hellish beast, her view of the still crippling horse dick as it hovered near 10 inches long, looking just as delicious as it had over an hour ago, and the new reality that what she was hearing on the other end … was over, so much yesterday’s news. She nodded along as he spoke, her eyes locked onto her new stud, a slim grin on his face, as he picked up the giant tool and began to stroke it … her head shook back and forth in mock anger, watching it fill out …

“So? When you gonna get out here?” Asked Randy.

“I’m thinking … I’ll just stay in tonight, I’m kind of gassed.” Replied Emily, letting out a breath, shaking her head back and forth, and holding her free hand out from her pussy, matching the distance that Norman’s now fully erect tool stuck out from his slim body.

“Well that sucks. I’m surprised Norman knows anything about plumbing for someone so young.” Added Randy, put off that his girl was taking leave of him on this night.

“Yeah … Norman knows a little bit about plumbing. He knows lot’s of things.” Said Emily, her eyes on the hideously huge cock that Norman wagged back and forth. Releasing it with a dull thud against his leg, crossing his arms, and inviting her in as she closed up the call.

As she hung up the phone … “Norman, you rearranged my plumbing. Holy fuck, I don’t understand how you can get that thing up again. My other guys couldn’t.” Said Emily, as she took the giant dick into her hands. For the next 35 minutes, she prodded, pulled and explored the massive dick with her hands and mouth as Norman sat back, and watched the show. When he came the third time, Emily held the huge fucking dick aloft, pointed towards the ceiling, she choked after the first few salvos, she had to pull back, and watch amazed, as this load easily matched the others, it shot out over the head, back onto her busy hands, it was everywhere, a dripping, tasty salty mess … how could he cum with such force, and volume? Why did he taste so good, when the others were so regrettable and forgettable? She kept up the tug job of a lifetime, milking the gross huge dick with both hands, working in the slippery baby batter, exploring the straining prick, which rose so far from his slim body, she couldn’t control her lust for it, as she licked the massive dick clean.

Norman got up on his elbows, watching her labor over it, for the first time he began to understand just how completely enormous he was, that excitement kept his massive tool hard, and harder still, for Emily could feel it, and see it, this beast of a man, was showing it off, for he was more than able to go for a fourth time … as he flexed it, making it strain. With his load dripping from her chin, her hands drenched with his baby batter, Emily looked at him in complete wonder. Without a word she continued to stroke the giant dick, it had the desired effect, as the gross, completely outrageous thing stayed hard, her twisting, churning fists brought him off for a fourth time. The abused tool was never bigger, the load nearly as large as the others. A stunned and exhausted Emily didn’t bother to clean up, she was enraptured with Norman, and his titanic horse dick, life couldn’t be any better …

Norman didn’t sleep in the converted chicken coop, he slept in her bed, cuddling with her, what a night, what a chain of events, he could barely grapple with it. For Emily, it was the shock of her life, for in just a few short hours, the ‘help’ went from the hen house to the big house, as she lay on her side, her body pointed out to the edge of the bed, Norman cuddled up close, spooning her, his massive soft dick resting against her, after a while she could feel it surge.

Eventually, by the light of the full moon, she licked and pulled him off again, the curtains slowly moved in the wind, while she taught him how to use his hands. She wouldn’t attempt to couple with him, not until Sunday, for Saturday was a much needed day of rest, but she couldn’t help herself, nor Norman control the urges that they had unleashed, for that monster meat of his, had it’s own agenda, and as Sunday would come into view … what to do about her parents? Randy? Well, Randy was history, the new sheriff was in town, but how to explain the sudden attraction?

As it would turn out, secrets were going to be kept for a while. Since there is nothing like the thrill of sneaking off, and tearing apart your lover … and damn, could he tear that shit up.