North East UK Ladies Apply Here…

uk_stranger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ladies,

I am a fit, single, 32 yr old male living in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Looking for some fun females to play with, please check my profile and pics, I am a clean professional male, I can travel and accommodate. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

distant_stranger_uk@hotmail.com

Attachments

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No offense UK Stranger, but this is about the sixth time in the past few weeks that you've started a new thread in the Personals section and offered more or less the identical text each time.

There is a search feature people use to check out older threads, but 1 or 2 weeks old is hardly considered ancient in the Personals section.

uk_stranger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense UK Stranger, but this is about the sixth time in the past few weeks that you've started a new thread in the Personals section and offered more or less the identical text each time.

There is a search feature people use to check out older threads, but 1 or 2 weeks old is hardly considered ancient in the Personals section.

No offense but it's a real shame you have nothing better to do with your time, keep dreaming

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense but it's a real shame you have nothing better to do with your time, keep dreaming

and married as well......nice ring on your left hand....I guess your wife must be more than happy to appease your desire to Fuck other women.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and married as well......nice ring on your left hand....I guess your wife must be more than happy to appease your desire to Fuck other women.

:18: :lmao: :laughing: :laugh2:

Busted??? :tongue: Careful there, uk_stranger.

Nice catch, diamonddeb71, although that is his right hand, not the left. :biggrin1: Still, the ring on it must mean something :rolleyes: