Not my problem

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell why not? It's not my problem that it's your problem that you have a problem with the "Not my problem" attitude. I do get it though.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that a promis Drifterwood? Because if it is, Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem Not my problem

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
spankings? umm your problem with me not having a problem still isn't problematic enough to be my problem?

spanking? yes? please?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The problem is that I do have a problem with it not being your problem. And this is only part of the problem. The problem it seems is exponential.

Mickey, I believe you have been a very naughty girl. :spank:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*rubs contently at hot pink fanny* but i have been so very naughty. i'm sure i will need more than just the one spanking.*nods* way more

ml

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Aww your lucky ML! You got spanked....Guess its off to spank myself. (that sounds dirtyer then it should)

OK, I am not one to discriminate. But I'll be more gentle with you because I don't believe that you have been quite as naughty as Mickey. :spankme:

*rubs contently at hot pink fanny* but i have been so very naughty. i'm sure i will need more than just the one spanking.*nods* way more

ml

Mickyey, you know that fanny means pussy in the UK. Still, the image works for me. :wink:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Things must be slow in the early morning in the Principality.

Is it in the same zone as Greenwich, or off a half hour?

(not that I have a problem with that)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your "attitude" is growing?

You are either referring to your dick... or your ego.

But of course, they are sin-onymous, aren't they? :biggrin:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Is it in the same zone as Greenwich, or off a half hour?

(not that I have a problem with that)

Some would say that we are 50 years off. I couldn't say which way though.

Your "attitude" is growing?

You are either referring to your dick... or your ego.

But of course, they are sin-onymous, aren't they? :biggrin:

I don't have a dick. No one has ever called him a dick face to face. He might slap you if you tried.

I understand your dichotomy. :wink: