Nude 5K....

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really excited that I have my first ever 5K coming up on April 21st! I'm actually not worried about my finishing time, I'm just happy that I'll be able to finish. All of that aside, this is a nude run at a clothing optional resort here in Georgia. I'm stoked to be a part of it, but I'm wondering if anyone else has done this before... and if so, what kind of advice do you have? Or even better, what can I expect from the experience? From what I've read, guys don't typically have pain or any issues associated with running in the nude. I guess the boys just draw up a little to secure themselves? Any heads up, or tips would be great!! Thanks all.... I'll let you know how it goes!!

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being a runner myself, I have always wanted to run in the nude, but haven't had the opportunity. I also would be a little hesitant about having my junk bouncing and swinging around. It's really hard for me to run commando without some support, either a jock or compression shorts. Would really love to hear about it when you are through.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've run naked on the beach many times. I love the freedom and besides the distraction of my cock flopping back and forth slapping my thighs, no pain or soreness whatsoever.

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was only $25 to sign up, and that includes a shirt, dance party and bbq in the evening and a full day pass to the resort. All procedes are going to an animal shelter and this is the 16th year of the event. I can add the website here if anyone is interested... I have never ran nude, so don't know what to expect from the boys bouncing around so much... and since I don't have a treadmill in my apartment... I don't think I'll be able to "practice" that aspect of the run... haha

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Every time I run nude,I bruise my thighs

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was only $25 to sign up, and that includes a shirt, dance party and bbq in the evening and a full day pass to the resort. All procedes are going to an animal shelter and this is the 16th year of the event. I can add the website here if anyone is interested... I have never ran nude, so don't know what to expect from the boys bouncing around so much... and since I don't have a treadmill in my apartment... I don't think I'll be able to "practice" that aspect of the run... haha

Jog in place? lol

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
How comfortable/uncomfortable a man is when running nude must vary a lot from individual to individual. In spite of the fact that I have large, low-hanging balls I don't experience any discomfort at all when running naked. But before embarking on a 5K run I would certainly recommend that you give it a test. It sounds as though you are referring to the Dawson County Humane Society benefit being held at the Paradise Valley Resort, why not just go up there for a day visit (they offer a free day pass for newcomers) and do some naked jogging on their nature trails?

Attachments

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is exactly the one I'm referring too... Have you done it?? I had seen on the site where they were offering day passes... I'm going to go check it out next friday I think!!! Thanks for the advice, that's a great tip!!!

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've read about that one too.... if things go well on the 21st, and if I enjoy it as much as I think I will.... I may check the one in San Fran out too.....

PaloSantoMarron

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds fun, man. I love running and I love being naked around guys in the locker room for as long as I can, but I don't have the balls to go on a naked run like that in public around mixed company. I'd be concerned about the balls and cock just shaking back and forth and all that movement giving me an uncontrollable hard-on.

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The run is a public run... but it's all done on the resort property... but yea, it is mixed company. I've done some jogging in place at home totally nude and it wasn't bad.... and I did some jogging in basketball shorts (no underwear) yesterday and wasn't bothered at all... The reviews from runners that normally do the nude 5K all say there isn't much, if any, discomfort from ball and cock movement... and they said hard ons do happen, but rarely because it really isn't a sexually charged event... so I think it's going to be a very fun and comfortable event!!!

giant11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there also having a run at whitethornlodge.org in pa that sounds like alot of fun same deal or close to the one there

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should go check it out, let us know how it goes!!!! I'm glad the thread didn't just die out... it would be awesome if people could come together here and promote nude runs coming up, and then recount their experiences here after the races as well... my race is on Saturday... I plan to let everyone know how it goes!!

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok... so I did the run today... and all I can say is Wow!!! It was great!!! There were 188 runners today (only 7 of which didn't run nude) and it was a great mix of men and women. The youngest today was 12, and yes he ran nude too... Most people there were between 30-40, a few 19-30, and a few 45+. The big question was if running nude would hurt... I can honestly say that it never hurt. It was interesting (to me at least) how the guys dicks all swung and bounced in different patterns and speeds while running though. Some bounced up and down, some swung side to side, and some were in full helicopter motion... and size, weight, and length didn't seem to have anything to do with it. Most of the women were fully nude too, there were 4 or 5 who wore sports bras. I was a little nervous too about sporting an awkward erection, but it never happened... I didn't see anyone with a full erection, there were a couple of college guys who had semis at the starting line, and then after the race there were about 3 others who also had a semi, but that was it. I've already signed up for next years race, and I can't wait to go spend some weekends at the resort...

Reactions: hardboy_fll