Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D8B57OlW4AEJKUK.jpg:large

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Which guys? Are you referring to the wealthy men I mentioned? If so, you are not getting what I’m saying. My post was about inevitable aging not about rich guys being hot. I said that if anyone had the secret to youth, they would be richer than these men. My post was about getting older and not looking as good as in their 20s. Read and understand a post before replying to it.

No, I got it. I was just making a light-hearted response. I was taking your idea of how knowing the secret of youth would make its discoverer rich as Croesus and just doing a kind of riff on it. My joke turned on your phrase "They would make Gates, Bezos, and Zuckerberg look like paupers." It was the double meaning of the word "look" that made my remark slightly humorous (tho' apparently unsuccessfully). So yeah, I read and understood what you were saying.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a young man I never was comfortable with my body. Always viewed myself as less than a man somehow. Looking back I can see how foolish I was and what a great body I had, at the time.
Now I'm older and fat and out of shape but strangely more content with my body. I would like to lose some weight but If I don't I am content. Nobody's perfect and a lot of my friends never got to make it to my age. Enjoy what you have at every stage of life. Life is a gift, not to be wasted.
I'm sure that some of you here feel the same as I once did. Never realizing how other view you. There are very few men on here that I don't find attractive in some way. Some are just downright handsome and incredibly hung.

TexasGuy777

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being naked and hanging out with a guy or guys isn't always about the sex. I find it has brought me more confidence and a greater depth to the friendships.

Definitely @JohninUK

I think it just brings men together and literarily removes a lot of barriers to being close.