Nude in Art Class

MadMax90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have considered applying for a model for art classes, as a way to earn some extra money. Now is my question if anyone here already has experience posing as a nude model?

I am afraid if I do it for girls of my own age I might get an erection while posing. I will apply for a different university than my own to avoid being recognized by fellow students, but still its quite a fear I have.

So if anyone here has some basic tips, I would appreciate that a lot.

<3

Max

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice experience. can you share the pics?

Sorry I didn't do this sooner, see above posts for experiences
191378-1340141400-c482f07b6955334faaa4858674a0c9fd.jpg
191379-1340141400-65aa73958e80c61ca79487ced1e121a4.jpg

The sculpture class used these photos when I was sick for a session or two.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Years ago, while scrolling through Craig’s List I replied to a posting for a nude model. I had done it before and after a few emails he seemed rather legit. The guy was an artist, and it would be private, in his studio and the pay was good.

When I arrived, he had big studio lots of light and artwork everywhere. We chatted and looked at his work. He said it was going to be a sketch session with short and longer possess.

Since I had gone to art school and drawn nude models, I knew the drill. He sketched me standing, seated and laying on a small sofa often asking me to move in different positions. Sometimes he would actually move me or reposition me into exactly what he wanted to see.

I was on the sofa posed as he had instructed but I guess it wasn’t right, so he came over knelt down next to me and repositioned my head, arms and spread my legs. He then told me he was going to pull my foreskin back and reposition my cock onto my legs so he could draw my knob. I was cool with it, he was very professional but as he adjusted my cock, I started to get hard.

It didn’t seem to bother him, and he started sketching but stopped and came back to reposition my legs and told me to lay my head back. As I tilted my head back, I felt his mouth engulf my cock. He sucked me till I unloaded in his mouth. Licking his lips, he went back to sketching me. When the session ended, he paid me double the fee and I left. I posed for him one more time and had the same experience.