Ny jacks

1

1264098

Guest
Ok so I know there are a lot of posts already but I haven’t seen much info on whether they

1) allow poppers, I would guess lots of the guys will have them there if so

2) how safe is this? I’ve just been wondering with the HPV rate as high as it is these places must be highly infected areas no?

3) I’ve never done anything like this and am nervous about seeing someone I know. I’ve read it’s laid back, I assume dimly lit too so as to help with the ambience?
 
  • Like
Reactions: hungbull90
I think I’ll go Sunday because tonight is at a club (paddles) and I don’t know if I would like that atmosphere over the Sunday location which has a dark room, couch, and porn playing
 
  • Like
Reactions: hungbull90
I think I’ll go Sunday because tonight is at a club (paddles) and I don’t know if I would like that atmosphere over the Sunday location which has a dark room, couch, and porn playing

I see they have a nude party on oct 18th. What kind of place is it on a regular weekend?