Obsessed with Comparing?

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, im a straight man married with two kids and 30 years old i still live to compare my cock with other men strangers or friends i dont see anything wrong with it

So what's this like in your experience? Where/when does it happen? And do the other guys know it is? Or are you pretty inconspicuous about it?

vibrato

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i feel exactly the same. I am straight but love to compare even though I am usually the smaller but not all the time. Dont want to do anything but love to look and be looked at.

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have met a lot of guys into comparing. My observation is that most guys who like to compare are themselves not hung that big. Just an observation though.

Kenn

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Only compared through inference and pics (thats why I do so mamy "object" shots).
Not interested in "real life" comparing.
Don't know why; it just is.

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i LOVE comparing! i have a tiny cock, and i just love holding my little hard-on alongside a really big, fat cock. i cruise a lot of bookstore movie rooms, and have the opportunity to compare my puny little dick to many other guys. i run into quite a few little dicked guys like me who are looking for some big cocks to suck, but most guys are bigger and some are quite huge. i really enjoy sucking a big man until he's good and hard, and then standing up and holding mine next to his, and then rubbing my teeny weeny against it! i used to get my girlfriends to describe their old boyfriends cocks. most of them were upset when they saw how much it excited me, but some got off on watching me jack off as they described a cock in great detail! i loved it when they'd tell me how small my baby dick was compared to another guy, and complain about how i couldn't satisfy them. obviously, i'm into humiliation. i love comparing and "coming up short"!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Life is not a giant dick-measuring contest. I'd rather compare myself (not my penis size) with others with regards to how compassionate we are to one another; how much love we have to give; how caring we are; etc.

Comparing penis size does nothing but prove the biological fact that thanks to genetics, we are all unique and different in this world.

Have to agree with cyberczar. I much prefer a partner that's average or even small, but a mental giant to some guy that's got a horse cock and is dumber than a sack of rocks.

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Andy, you're goofy if you don't like what you have. Don't bother looking for my pic, because I'm not proud of it. The reality is I should be. It's 5.5 to 6" when hard and sometimes only 4.75. I'm measuring to the quarter inch and that's emabarassing (sp). I'd trade with you yet happy with mine. I think my shame is from so many having very large ones. so don't feel bad about comparing. Most of us want a little more, but not all. I read posts of guys here who have a difficult time finding underwear and pants that fit them because they are so large. I once made a comment to a college bud when we were showering that he is huge and he dejectedly said "I know". Others there said the same thing I did and we thought we were complementing him. Months later he confided in me he hates his dick. He's shy in general, so having a large bulge just made him more shy. He said high school was horrible because of random hardons that everyone saw and talked about if he got one between classes or standing. He said he felt like a circus freak, because that's all people saw him for.

He graduated college a virgin! Girls said "no way is that going to fit". He was incredibly wide, so even going in two inches would have caused pain he found out. He got married and that was the problem. He was so big, he couldn't enter her.

Clearly I got to know him well because he shared all this stuff with me including nick names that were meant as compliments that made him feel like a circus freak.

Since then, if i see a huge cock and know the person well enough to comment, I just say, "nice cock" and leave it at that. Had a roommate with one and said that and never really talked about stuff like that. Two years later when he was moving out he awkwardly referred to my comment and said thanks for not making a big deal over his dick and that I'm the only one of his guy friends to say to much and make him feel like he was a freak. It surprised me when he brought it up, it was a one time comment made by me, yet he hung on to it and I wouldn't have known to do so if not for making another guy feel bad a few years earlier.

I'm sure there are guys on this site that had some not so great experiences with comments about how big they are that affected them, particularly when they were 13-18 years old and in school showers etc.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was always bigger than any of my classmates, boy scout friends, etc., but no one ever made fun of me except one guy. He was a high school senior and I was a freshman and we were messing around. He was obviously perturbed that I was quite a bit larger than he, so his comment was, "Well at least when I fuck a girl I won't kill her!" Apparently, that has stayed with me all these years...but I guess the last laugh is on him, because I ain't fucking girls! :wink:

Otherwise, all the guys that I grew up with never said much. Mostly just stared and most likely talked behind my back. If they had nicknames for me I never knew it.

But I have had problems with having a large dick. I'll never forget losing my virginity to a man. I thought I was being especially gentle and considerate but all the same, he bled and I felt awful... :crying:

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love comparing, and i always lose! there's nothing like holding a big cock next to my tiny one. i shiver with excitement!