Ganymidon
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2023
- Posts
- 106
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,296
- Points
- 288
- Location
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Sexuality
- 80% Gay, 20% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Can I see that vid here pls I can't find it tnxHe had a vid of a guy sucking him a while ago.
I want to see it tooCan I see that vid here pls I can't find it tnx
He didn't say it directly but only from what I understood (speculated), but obviously cant be too sure without strict answer. Don't trust me with this one thoughDid he say somewhere he’s straight?
No, he’s hired an OF management company and now all of his good content is PPVnothing new?
nada nuevo?
He has an active Twitter @chrisbonewhite but hasn't posted in a year.His old Twitter is gone. Anyone know if he started a new one?
Wrong thread, friend lolHe has an active Twitter @chrisbonewhite but hasn't posted in a year.
Ack! I'm such a blockhead.Wrong thread, friend lol
It happens to the best of us!Ack! I'm such a blockhead.
He does though lol his old content was hot. Idk what happened but he doesn’t seem interested in continuingHe’s hot but boring. Like he doesn’t really know what to do with himself.
I agree I remember the vid of the guy sucking him. I asked him about it a few months ago and he pretended he didn’t know what I was talking about.He does though lol his old content was hot. Idk what happened but he doesn’t seem interested in continuing![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.