Officermuscles

gymrat48

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
finally a hot masculine muscular hairy guy on the scene. I am pretty much over onlyfans, Its the same skinny ugly looking guys...i mean seriously I watched a Phil Bradley clip last night where his perfect bubble ass was being eaten and then compare it to the actual bullshit that we see only fans, same positioning, same angles, absolute no dirty talk and the bodies are somewhat embarrassing. From the clips, it looks like this guy gets really into it

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Topperdebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is FUCKING hot!!! Great body, incredible ass and, even more importantly, he is a GREAT performer. He is really into it. Also posts frequently. Cannot recommend his page enough. I'll only post some teasers here. Encourage everyone to support his page.
Hey Man. thank you very much for the teasers. very very nice of you!

Reactions: cderekgo

charlifisher2001

Expert Member
Media
Brisbane Grove (New South Wales, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is FUCKING hot!!! Great body, incredible ass and, even more importantly, he is a GREAT performer. He is really into it. Also posts frequently. Cannot recommend his page enough. I'll only post some teasers here. Encourage everyone to support his page.
Does he do PayPerView ?

Reactions: cderekgo

rogerebert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
probably JFF. OF is restrictive with what they allow creators to post these days. He has a new vid out with two black tops, that looks v hot. I'll subscribe again in a few weeks.
Would you say its better to sign up for of or jff?

cderekgo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans no longer allows ANY videos where poppers are visible or in use. OF has never allowed #ff videos, and from what I understand, that is something OfficerMuscles 'likes'. Yes, he is a HANDSOME STUD! Should I subscribe, I will sub to JFF not to OF, since OF restricts quite a bit of what JFF does not. Tho currently, seems he does have more pix on OF....
I'll say this, when he has time, he does respond on social media

Reactions: PyanoSollo

cderekgo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's posting pix (full-frontal) to his JFF quite a bit of late. Seems he may be traveling right now? There was one post from NYC hotel room recently. I'll say this, while there 'may' be some posting of seconds-long videos, those are mainly previews of what's to come (no idea if anyone is aware of the time involved in editing video) but practically ALL of the vids on JFF are 15 minutes and longer. And yes, Mr Officer Muscles (Nicholas Cranston) does have one #ff video posted....

Reactions: Yummy11