Oh my....

BigBoysGirl

Just Browsing
Media
I'm out of a long term relationship and dating another guy.

My ex had a small(ish) penis. I didn't measure it but I haven't forgotten the first time I saw it and we had sex: it sounds harsh but I remember thinking it was a bit small. But it is amazing how you get used to something and he could make me orgasm.

The new guy.. he has warned me he is larger than average. He said he is 8.25 length and a little over 6 girth. An old boyfriend was a big(ish) guy but to be honest I've kinda forgotten what anything other than my ex's size looks/feels like.

I'm kinda nervous (lol). Any tips?

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.25 x 6 should be nice and snug. Make sure he gets you really wet, goes slow, and the worst part will be when he pulls out after it's over.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How tall are you?

I am 7 inches and I dated someone that was 5-1. The first night was uncomfortable for her. I say take it easy first.

You are 7 inches and she is 5'1" that's some serious height mis-match :eek: But you know love conquers all and that :biggrin1::wink:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he is what he says he is, then you will never go back with a small guy.
Just lay back, spread wide, and enjoy every thrust he does.
Have fun!!!!!!!!

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow how nice of you to come on and speak poorly of your ex! I am sure you will be just fine:) I guess it is "amazing what you get used too"