Ohhdevantexxx

Why is it always the content creators with a good Twitter page and a horrible OF pages? It’s like now you have to go on Instagram and watch devante announce that he will be going live, to even get a chance of getting good content if lucky enough.

ironically people who charge only 5 dollars for their OF have better OF pages than those who charge 15-25 dollars. But that is just me I guess.
 
Why is it always the content creators with a good Twitter page and a horrible OF pages? It’s like now you have to go on Instagram and watch devante announce that he will be going live, to even get a chance of getting good content if lucky enough.

ironically people who charge only 5 dollars for their OF have better OF pages than those who charge 15-25 dollars. But that is just me I guess.
Couldn't agree with you more
 
  • Like
Reactions: dacket
I asked him where all the videos he posted on Twitter were (because almost none of them that he posts previews on twitter of are actually on his page) and he just sent me a vaguely captions PPV with 2 pics and 1 video for 10 dollars. I told him that I'm not interested in buying PPV content when I've already paid a lot for the subscription and he was just like "Well I hope you can see it still ;)". The messages seem AI generated or something like :sob: :sob: :sob:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zhuren