ok so i haven't...

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, that is quite a long time.

I just won't show my pic in public on here, but a few, like Lee, have seen my pic in PMs. I have no problem with that, just not in public.:wink:

I'll tell anyone my name, it's Bryan.:smile:

you're telling me? haha. i don't even call him by his real name b/c i'm so used to calling him by his nick-name. it just sounds weird calling him by his real name.

it's nice to meet you bryan. :smile: my name's Denae. rhymes with Renee. most people pronounce it wrong. :tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
you're telling me? haha. i don't even call him by his real name b/c i'm so used to calling him by his nick-name. it just sounds weird calling him by his real name.

it's nice to meet you bryan. :smile: my name's Denae. rhymes with Renee. most people pronounce it wrong. :tongue:

Pleased to meet you, Denae. You can see my pic anytime.:smile:

So what was this guy's nickname?:biggrin1:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okie dokie smokey. :cool:

Teddy. i call him that b/c he's cute and just all cuddly and adorable. sweet. you get the idea. haha. he hated it at first, til i told him why and he was like awwwwwww denaeeeeee. :biggrin1: hehehe.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
okie dokie smokey. :cool:

Teddy. i call him that b/c he's cute and just all cuddly and adorable. sweet. you get the idea. haha. he hated it at first, til i told him why and he was like awwwwwww denaeeeeee. :biggrin1: hehehe.

Well sure, who doesn't like to be called cute and cuddly?:biggrin1:

I'll send you my pic in a PM if you really want to see, but I assure you I'm nothing to look at.:rolleyes:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the thing that annoys me about it is they are like "yeah i have this huge cock" and i see it and it's SMALL. plus when i add someone to messenger, it seems like they think i'm horny 24/7 and want to talk dirty to them while they jack off on cam. :rolleyes: i like to have conversations with substance. sure, it is nice to see people on cam but some are just....creeps. not saying YOU are a creep. hahaha. :tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
the thing that annoys me about it is they are like "yeah i have this huge cock" and i see it and it's SMALL. plus when i add someone to messenger, it seems like they think i'm horny 24/7 and want to talk dirty to them while they jack off on cam. :rolleyes: i like to have conversations with substance. sure, it is nice to see people on cam but some are just....creeps. not saying YOU are a creep. hahaha. :tongue:

No, I see what you are saying. I don't do webcam, hell I don't even know how to use mine.:rolleyes:

This is exactly the reason why I think most guys are assholes, they think women will do anything to get them off if the have a huge one, or even if they have a cock in general. They think all women are just clamoring for one 24/7 to be in their mouth.

I don't claim to have a huge one btw and never have.:wink: And if people think I am creppy just because I call and breathe heavily on the phone, I can't help that.:tongue::rofl:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha. that doesn't sound creepy at all. :wink::tongue:

i want to get a webcam, mainly so i can webcam with my friends. i live so far from them all, so i think it would be nice. it seems everyone has a webcam but me. lol. so i will probably get one sometime.

there's this one guy in particular that is so cocky about the size of his cock. it's annoying. and it seems he wants to be praised for it all the time. when i don't give him that, he gets mad and he'll just sign off. lol. i'm like whatever. :tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Hahaha. that doesn't sound creepy at all. :wink::tongue:

i want to get a webcam, mainly so i can webcam with my friends. i live so far from them all, so i think it would be nice. it seems everyone has a webcam but me. lol. so i will probably get one sometime.

there's this one guy in particular that is so cocky about the size of his cock. it's annoying. and it seems he wants to be praised for it all the time. when i don't give him that, he gets mad and he'll just sign off. lol. i'm like whatever. :tongue:

It's not, till I start breathing heavily outside your window.:biggrin1: I can use the fog from my breath to write little messages.:tongue:

Well I have a cam on my laptop and I'll be damned if I knew how to turn it on.:confused:

And I have only been here for a few days, but I can tell that there are guys here like that too. Ladies, rate my package.:rolleyes: Who the hell does that and think it's fine? Usually the ones that have the balls to ask but not the dick to be confident with.:tongue:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha. oh my. now THAT would be creepy! :eek: i'm going to sleep with one eye open tonight! :tongue:

usually the ones that fish for compliments get the opposite of that from me. i don't like arrogance and i don't like when people think they have to feedback to make themselves feel better. those kind of people need to be brought back down to earth. :rolleyes:

you just joined lpsg a few days ago?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
hahaha. oh my. now THAT would be creepy! :eek: i'm going to sleep with one eye open tonight! :tongue:

usually the ones that fish for compliments get the opposite of that from me. i don't like arrogance and i don't like when people think they have to feedback to make themselves feel better. those kind of people need to be brought back down to earth. :rolleyes:

you just joined lpsg a few days ago?

You better, I'm not too far from you.:biggrin1:

Yep, I'm not the one being asked to rate it and I get fed up with it. Treat a lady right like she should be, be kind, don't be overbearing and pushy, and you will get the comments that your shallow ego needs. When I had my pics out there, i never once asked and i got many nice comments. I wasn't even looking for them, that's not why I joined here.

Yes, I just joined a few days ago. And the first day I posted pics of the thing I don't dare to mention anymore, I became somewhat of a celebrity here. It got pretty scary so I removed them all.:eek:

So....what brings you here?:biggrin1:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha. for the longest time i didn't even realise anyone had commented on my pics. then one day clicked on one of my pics and happened to scroll down and there they were! haha. i was surprised.

well it's good that you didn't get a big head about it. er...maybe it was already big considering you got lots of comments on it, but...:tongue: ya know what i mean! hahaha. :biggrin1: sigh. need to get my mind outta the gutter. :wink:

i was actually looking for some pics of tom welling. i'm a huge Smallville fan. i watch the show religiously, and am very disappointed that there's been 1 episode in the last 4 weeks or so b/c of that stupid writer's strike. :rolleyes: so anyways, i seen this link that was talking about how he had a big penis. so i clicked on it and a bunch of the gays were talking about how big they think his penis is. i thought it was pretty entertaining, so i joined. i didn't even realise what the board was all about until after i had joined. lmao. i was like WHOA :eek: i had been wondering what lpsg stood for and then i seen it at the top. hahaha!

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wat up cutie.

i'm still waiting on showing my face too.

i'll probably show it once i'm independent or when i graduate college.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
haha. for the longest time i didn't even realise anyone had commented on my pics. then one day clicked on one of my pics and happened to scroll down and there they were! haha. i was surprised.

well it's good that you didn't get a big head about it. er...maybe it was already big considering you got lots of comments on it, but...:tongue: ya know what i mean! hahaha. :biggrin1: sigh. need to get my mind outta the gutter. :wink:

i was actually looking for some pics of tom welling. i'm a huge Smallville fan. i watch the show religiously, and am very disappointed that there's been 1 episode in the last 4 weeks or so b/c of that stupid writer's strike. :rolleyes: so anyways, i seen this link that was talking about how he had a big penis. so i clicked on it and a bunch of the gays were talking about how big they think his penis is. i thought it was pretty entertaining, so i joined. i didn't even realise what the board was all about until after i had joined. lmao. i was like WHOA :eek: i had been wondering what lpsg stood for and then i seen it at the top. hahaha!

Haha! Nah, I didn't get a big(er)head.:tongue: I'm pretty content with myself so I don't need praise really.:redface: And sometimes you can have fun with your mind in the gutter.:wink:

So you joined for Tom Welling huh? Yeah, I'm sure there would have been a few conversations going on here.:biggrin1: These boys here soak that stuff up.:rolleyes:

I joined because I had a question (which was actually stupid) and I stayed because I made some cool friends. Most of the people here are nice, and it's not just about big cocks all the time...well actuall it is, but you get what I am saying.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wat up cutie.

i still waiting on showing my face too.

i'll probably show it once i'm independent or when i graduate college.

trying to keep myself from dying of boredom. chatting. listening to some music. you?

that's cool. when do you graduate? what are you studying?