silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
28525DFGDFGERTERT345345.jpg

Older guys

Chapter One

I left the bus and took the path that led up into the chalk Hills of the South Downs..... It was a fine October day with a cool breeze but lots of sunshine. Eventually I reached a bench high on the cliff top and sat there looking back at the sprawl of Brighton with its wide shingle beach and blue green sea. Further along the coast to the east was the town of Hove .... a more select and residential neighbourhood.... such a contrast to Brighton with its tawdry tourist industry ......it's restaurants , pubs and all the fun of the Fair.

It was early October 1978...... quite mild considering how late in the year it was, I hardly needed an anorak..... As noon soundedd from a church clock way below.... I took out my hikers lunch pack which consisted of ham sandwiches and a blackcurrant cream tart .
The year was flying by so quickly .....1978 was the Year of the Bee Gees film hit.... Saturday Night Fever...... the year of Grease the movie with Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta. In London's Westend there was the hit musical..... Evita and..... curiously .... 1978 was the year of the three Popes . In June at Wimbledon Bjorn Borg had won the Men's title for a third year in a row.... what an incredible achievement ! It was also the year that Louise Brown was born .....the first ever test tube baby ! The big political story that year was Sadat and Begin signing a peace treaty at camp David so there was at least some reason for optimism in the year 1978 !
The latest hit on the radio in that autumn I remember was .....Summer Night City.... by Abba .... wot a song, wot a group...their hits just kept on coming !

I was in a good mood as I continued my walk and spent that fine autumn afternoon walking the sheep paths..... following the line of the chalk cliffs and enjoying the views out to sea.......... a sea breeze coming in from the south east... the sun on my face.... life was nt so bad after all !
Later that afternoon I came to a small Park and decided to explore.
There were wooden benches along the path..... there were rhododendrons and small blossom trees.....there were flowerbeds everywhere but... alas..... the flowers were long past their summer best . Up ahead I could see a tall building made of glass. After exploring the park I climbed the steps and reached the impressive building . It was a huge swimming pool.... very modern and state of the art. I looked through the tall glass windows at the huge pool full of blue water ...... the pool looked half empty and yet it was so inviting.

I decided I wanted to go in for a swim ... I walked round to the entrance and discovered that you could hire a towel and swimming costume...... it virtually doubled the price of entry but..... what the hell !
There were not many in the pool as I walked out along the poolside and dived into the blue water. It felt great to dive in and swim underwater...... the water was warm there was that smell of bleach.... I swam the full length of the pool breaststroke then swam a second length backstroke. I saw a a couple of attractive ladies in the shallow end with their small children teaching them to swim... other than that there were just a few people dotted around the pool .
I swam back to the deep end and held onto the metal rail at the side for a rest . There was a guy diving on the small diving board .... he was aged about 56 with slightly receding hair and a little paunch.... I watched him dive in then climb out and dive in again
Eventually he saw me watching him and swam over to me as I clung there on the rail at the side of the pool.... "are you new here?" he asked .
"Yes it's my first time in here," I said....... " I was out for a walk and just came across it..... what a fabulous pool "
"Yes, it's great in here, " he said....." by the way I'm Jack...." he shook my hand ..... "I'm Ron" I said.
As we were chatting there I thought I saw him touching his crotch under the water .....I may have been mistaken..... ?
"It's been at least a year since I was in a swimming pool" I said .... "it feels great to be back in the swim" .
Jack smiled and went back to his diving practice while I decided to do a few more lengths of the pool.

I looked at the clock .....it was 4 p.m. the lights were on and it was looking dark and dusky outside in the park .
At around 4 clock clock I climbed out of the pool and decided to check out the showers
I went in and saw Jack under the hot shower standing next to his mate Steve Jack was aged 56 while his mate Steve was age 52….. I wondered what these two guys were doing before I came in .... were they gay?
I turned on the shower and felt the warm water on my hair and running down my back it was a great feeling. I picked up some of the red carbolic soap and began making a soap lather on my chest and shoulders.
I looked sideways at Jack...... he was also soaping himself down but I could also see a bulge in his swimming trunks ... I began to get a hard on at the thought of his cock. In the corner of my eye I saw him touch his crotch..... time after time . I moved sideways to be a little bit closer and then I pulled open the top of my trunks to show my huge erection. Jack looked down at my cock then he looked at the doorway
as if to check the coast was clear.
He then he took his cock out over the top of his trunks..... for a 56 year old guy it was very impressive. Im age 24 so Jack at 56 was more than double my age ......it seems crazy that I was getting turned on by a 56 year old guy old enough to be my father..... ! On the other side of Jack I saw Steve his mate pull out his cock .....he held it in his right hand and slowly wanked it while looking over at me and Jack ..

"It's quiet on a Thursday afternoon, " said Jack... a few guys know about this place mostly mates of mine so I can usually get some cock fun . Suddenly I felt his hand on my cock........ what a thrill..... my cock was huge as Jack rubbed it up and down.. I lathered more soap on my chest and under my arms. This was cock fun under a warm shower.... is there any better place ? I reached over and felt Jacks cock... it was thick with a nice red knob on the end. I moved my fingers down and felt his balls as the hot water ran down his little paunch and into his red trucks.
I squeezed hs balls, I wanked his huge cock as Jack kept a wary eye on the doorway.... someone could come in at any time. I pulled my trunks down and pressed my cock against his. " Oh thats so nice " said Jack smiling.... He seemed a calm, mild mannered guy on that afternoon under the hot shower... I felt so lucky to have met him.
Eventually we gave up the session and went out into the pool. I watched Jack dive in and swim over to the diving board Steve followed not far behind.

At around 5 o clock I went to the cubicles to get changed. I saw that Steve was already in one of the cubicles with the door slightly open...... I walked over and saw him totally naked inside with a huge erection ……I watched him slowly jerking himself off.
I noticed Jack was in the opposite cubicle and went over for a chat….." it's nice and quiet in here on a Thursday afternoon," he said, " I can usually have some cock fun with one of my mates ...... but you ve got to be careful.... he winked.
He opened the door to his cubicle and slowly pulled away his towel to reveal his huge erection.
I put my hand through the door and stroked his huge member….." you're well hung," I said….. Jack just smiled.... " Do you think you'll come back here again?" he asked. I raised my eye brows…… "maybe" I said smiling.. " got to admit.......there are some nice perks ! " I said , squeezing his cock a little harder.
I got dressed and went down to the foyer to hand my swimming trunks. I walked out through the glass doors and out into the dark night....... it was cool but it felt fresh .
I looked round and there on the pavement stood Jack…. waiting for me ..... "Shall we walk down to the park?" he asked with a wink…… "why not" I said and we took the steps that lead down to the park. We found a bench not far from the bandstand....... I could see Jack sat beside me in the light from the from the lampstand.
I knew what he wanted so I undid the top button of my trousers and let Jack put his hand down…… immediately I got an erection as I felt his hand go inside my panties ....... feeling my cock and gently squeezing my balls ....... thas was so nice….. !
"This park is one of my secret rendezvous..... " he said....... " I come here after the baths if ever I want a little extra cock fun.....
" You mean you ve brought other young guys down here before me ? " I asked sarcasticly .
" You d be surprised how many younger guys like to have sex with an older guy... " he said..... " I dont have to force them to come ! " I felt like a very young guy at that moment... and a bit special that he was interested in me.
He unzipped and took his cock out as I reached over with my right hand to feel his massive erection . We kissed there in a lamp light on that mild October evening ....... the branches of the trees swaying in the cool night breeze.... autumn leaves falling on the path.... Jack's hand going down and inside my panties.... I wanted nothing more... this was heaven ! We had a good half hour session down there in the lamplight... in the end I went down and sucked his huge cock till he came on the stone paving.

We walked back up to the baths together feeling satisfied.... I felt like the cat who got the cream ! Jack offered me a lift back to Brighton.... I was grateful for that as I did nt fancy the hassle of catching a local bus.
On the journey back Jack told me that he lived in the suburbs of Brighton in a house with his wife, but they both live seperate lives.... "She has her boyfriends.... "he said... "and I have mine .... its a marriage of conveniance ! I smiled at the thought... and then began to like the idea of going to visit Jack in his own home for some cock fun.
"She s on the train to Brummy at 8 o clock every Saturday morning.... " Jack said....to go and visit her mother ...... "so if you want to come and see me.... Saturday is the day !"
" I d love to .... " I said quickly....... hoping for an invite.
" I could pick you up at Brighton Pier at 2 pm on Saturday morning... " said Jack... " if you re up for it ... " " Im up for it, " I said smiling at him.... .....
"Right then, I ll be there...." said Jack as he pulled up the car.... I felt his hand pressing my croch...
"I feel like I ve found a new mate today.... " he said.... " I cant wait for Saturday !"
I opened the car door and stepped onto the Brighton pavement.... I waved bye bye as Jack slowly drove off .
.I'd had a good day......a walk on the Downs with the delightful views of the coast and then a surprise meet up with two horny older guys in the swimming baths.......... it had been quite an adventure !

To be continued....

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
On Saturday afternoon I was out walking on the beach when I saw Jack standing waiting up on the prom.... He eventually saw me and walked down the steps down to the beach . It was a grey day but bright... the sea breeze felt mild..... it was a good day to be out and about.
We walked along the shale like beach and eventually came to the pier..... "there's a lot of cock fun action going on under there on a warm summers night ... " said Jack with a smile.
"And on a cold winter's night too ..." I replied. Jack smiled and nodded.... "you re right ... " he said.

The tide was out... it was the perfect day for an afternoon's walk.... but Jack was not the walking type so before very long we were back in the car and heading for Jack's home in the leafy suburbs.
When we finally arrived there I was impressed... it was a semi detached house with a mock tudor facade.... 3 spacious bedrooms and a large garden. Jack told me that he had two grown up daughters... one living in Brummyland and one in London. They were both au fe with their parents situation and knew all about Jack's little pecadiloes.
Soon we were sat at the kitchen table as Jack poured me a glass of lager.
"It's not a bad living here...." he said... " I feel quite settled ..... Brighton's not such a bad place to be. " I had to agree, though my one bedroom flat was nothing in comparison with Jack's luxurious home.
We took our drinks and moved into the spacious lounge with french windows that opened onto a wide lawn. I could see a small garden pool surrounded by a rockery and a fine wooden shed.
Jack switched on the TV... there was a rugby league match in progress... Jack was a big rugby fan and played the game in his younger days. We sat on the leather couch together as Jack's hand pressed my crotch . I undid the top button of my jeans and pulled down the zip. Jack put his hand down and felt my erection through my white y fronts. I relaxed back into the leather couch as I felt his hand move down inside my panties.
That felt so good..... we were carrying on from where we left off at the little park near the swimming pool where we sat together in the lamplight. I looked at Jack's receding hair... I looked at his little paunch.... he was a middle aged guy.... a "gay" middle aged guy.
I was so glad I 'd met up with him, it was going to be a nice, relaxed afternoon of cock fun.... maybe we would get into bed... and under the sheets ?

"Do you like feeling up a 24 year old guy ? " I asked as his hand slowly wanked my cock..... He smiled.... "age is only a number he said and gave my cock an extra squeeze.
I could feel the lager getting to me.... I felt warm and relaxed there in that spacious lounge with its red carpet and huge sheepskin rug. The rugby action continued on the TV but we were n't really watching ....!
At around 3 o clock we went upstairs and Jack showed me his wife's bedroom.... it had a large double bed and there was an impressive mahogany dressing table in the bay window. Jack's bedroom was a smaller room along the landing. We stripped off and went off to the shower.... The warm water felt so good..... Jack began to wank himself as I soaped his back and shoulders. I put my hand round to feel his cock... I pulled the foreskin back to reveal a nice red knob..... I knelt down on the pink rubber matting and took his cock in my mouth. Jack pressed his cock in and out.... it felt so good... his cock in my mouth.... warm water showering on my face...
"Don't worry , " said Jack.... " I wont cum .... I ve got good control, I like to get a hard on and keep it up for an hour or two.... I don't cum till the end of a session . When I do cum, that's it, I lose all interest !
By this time Ihad a massive erection.... I pulled Jack to me and pressed our cocks together. Jack smiled and kissed me on the lips.... the hot water on my back... Jack's cock pressing against mine.... the long, passionate kiss.... I was in heaven !

I felt so privileged to be there on that October afternoon... having cock fun with Jack in the shower. His house in the Brighton suburbs was stylish and spacious.... I thought of Brighton and how it had become the Gay Capital of Britain.... it was Britain's answer to San Francisco but without the sunny weather.

The 1960s was a decade of pop music and dolly birds..... young guys singing pop songs about girls in mini skirts... it was a very straight decade, there was lots of testerone about. Then the 1970s came along and something changed....... Glam Rock came in and suddenly the guys began wearing makeup... eye liner..... cross dressing became a fashion.... suddenly life was all so very gay and glam .
David Bowie sang openly gay songs to his youg fans... gay clubs and pubs sprang up... the whole zeitgeist of the country had suddenly changed ! In the 60s gay men were imprisoned for gay activity... often arrested in public toilets...... suddenly in the 70s it was fashionable... it was even a badge of honour ! How could things have turned round so fast ?

" Do you remember the 60s ?" I asked Jack.
" Remember them.... ? I was there right in the middle of it all... my office was a stones throw from Carnaby street..... watching the Dolly birds in my lunchtime was my main occupation ! "
" The swinging sixties were a lot of fun but really my hey day was the 1950s with Diana Dors.... Doris Day... Jayne Mansfield... Elvis.... Radio Luxenburg... those were the days !
" Oh Jack, you re sounding so old.... " I said.
Jack laughed out loud..... " I am old... " he said then he slapped my butt
"Im old enough to be your daddy !"
With that he knelt down and began to suck my cock as the warm water from the shower fell on his broad back and balding head.
He looked up at me.... "Don't cum , " he said.
"I won't " I replied... I'm like you, I ve got good control ! "
I leaned back, holding on to the white plastic rail and let Jack do his
thing.... How good was this... my cock going in and out of Jack's mouth.... he was almost giving me deep throat !

At that moment we heard the loud ring of the doorbell in the hall. Jack stood up.... "That will be Steve and Mike... they said they might call round ."
He towelled himself down .... grabbed a white dressing gown and made his way down to the hallway. I heard voices as Jack let his two mates in and led them into the lounge.
Soon Jack was back with me in the shower.... "You remember Steve " he said... " Steve was with us in the swimming pool on Thursday.... Mike is an old mate of mine..... at 60 he's even older than me ! but you ll like him, he s always up for some cock fun.
Jack began soaping his chest as the warm water sprayed over his broad shoulders. I thought of those two guys in the lounge.... Jack could at least have told me they were coming.... that would have given me time to get used to the idea. I thought of Mike... age 60 ! that's almost an old age pensioner ... wot am I doing here with 3 older guys I asked myself !
" Tell you what ..." said Jack suddenly.... " let's get dried and then walk into the lounge together bollock naked ..... that will give them a thrill ! "

to be continued.....

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like your style and yes, it does happen.
When I was young and almost still virginal I was introduced to a men-only swimming club. Swimming was one sport I really enjoyed and I took the invitation up like a flash especially when the mate who was taking me said it was a nude swimming venue.
Now in those days I still had youth on my side, the downside was I wasn't fully developed in body build but in those days gyms didn't function quite as they do now, and at eighteen and a half I wasn't going to waste time lifting weights.
The pool, well not really a pool but a bend in the river. Punts had to come up over rollers, ladies had to walk round and join the punts on the other side but guys could come through. They usually had a good look but kept moving. Anyway a nice bit of clear water, good spread of grass, a changing room and some odd bits of furniture and a shower - pumped water from the river.
In we went, hung clothes and towels on hooks, dropped our caks and headed for the water, dove in and wow, what a great feeling again. Over the years I'd enjoyed nude swimming, and midnight dips ( with added incitements ) with student mates but it was all a bit furtive as the places we were dipping were very public.
This place was private. We came up for air, the sun shone and then I took in the view and raised that without even trying I was by far the youngest person there - my mate was a few years older (and more experienced) and we were being observed. They were tall and thin, short and fat, medium and trim - in fact every body shape you could imagine, and all stark naked, fully bushed, cut and uncut. I hadn't seen that much flesh ever, and certainly not so many cocks in one go.
We swam, a few other guys were also swimming and we passed the time of day, trod water at the pontoon and chatted, all in all a very pleasant way to pass the time. Out of the water we dried off and laid on the grass, face down, watched the guys wobble by, penis and balls to look up to. Then as the sun warmed our buttocks we turned over and slowly a few guys came over and made more conversation. I was intrigued and amazed at the openness as I was chatted up, admired by guys I wouldn't have looked at twice dressed but now I was slowly getting turned on at the prospect of cuddling up to a grey-haired guy, so much so that I began to get a semi - and not un-noticed! In the shower with this guy I was touched, but not too much, but enough to show my cock was interested.
I ended up at his house. It was quick, kissing feeling and frotting and I shot my load. He laughed, finished himself off. You must come to dinner sometime, with friends.
Most afternoons I was at the pool when I had the time. I made several mates, more than a few amorous outings and found myself hooked on the older guys. No matter if they were mid-fifty and upwards, they were sexy, horny and fun. Unlike with conquests with guys of my own age these guys took their time, didn't hurry and let things take sex where it took it. They were all very good at oral and kissing so that was sort of great, and frotting I always enjoyed but I'd never fucked or been fucked by anyone over thirty - could they hold an erection to get it in, would their holes be slack and not have grip. I shouldn't have feared, all the sex was amazing and I was never forced to do anything I didn't want to.
I did go to dinner with the first guy and he had quite a lot of friends over. It was, as was to be expected, a naked dinner and while half the guests were the same age range as the host the others were slightly younger - but I was still the youngest. It was an amusing evening with lots of touching going on and at one point it looked like it was going to be an orgy - but didn't quite get that far, I suspect because I would have been in the middle and I'd been selected by the host. This time I didn't disappoint, I didn't suffer from a premature ejaculation but I did have multiple orgasms - so did he.
That was a fun summer, mixing with so many men with so much experience I sort of grew up, conversations were varied and musical tastes differed across the board. Meanwhile the many men proved wonderful adversaries in bed and my satisfaction was always complete and I didn't compare or worry about body size, shape or follicles.
Later that year I left my home town for the big city and while my age was an asset now it became something more.
Probably because I was being touted about, clubs, concerts and restaurants - not quite rent but being treated, I was becoming bored with being a trophy bit of totty as much for show as for sex.
One night I was in a bar that catered for the older gent and it was presumed that I could be had for a fee - yes a meal and a few drinks but never hard cash. saw the light for me, got up, walked out and sat down and re-evaluated my life.
I decided to try guys younger than recently, but mature, grown-up and not short on conversation.
For a number of years I'd turned the other cheek for guys I liked regardless of age, from 50 - 80, guys that had erections and needs and I was happy to be of service as I had been enjoying myself. My adventures of city life put that into a different perspective. I met a guy I thought looked cool, certainly was horny and while not over hung he maintained an erection for ages, enjoyed getting stuck into me, both ends, and reciprocated. We were together for a number of years even though it turned out he was thirty years older than me. The sex was amazing, frequent and rewarding. The next time I took a lover after the grim reaper called suddenly I was the older guy.

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Looks like you could develope that summer when you were 18 ... into a good story ! then post it on this forum !
I ve still got the final chapter of .... Older Guys .. to come ... (chapter 3)... I 'll post it soon
( when I ve typed it in ! )

Reactions: Biryder

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like you could develope that summer when you were 18 ... into a good story ! then post it on this forum !
I ve still got the final chapter of .... Older Guys .. to come ... (chapter 3)... I 'll post it soon
( when I ve typed it in ! )
Yeh that summer of me reaching my majority was amazing. Looking back I really did have a lot of sex and was never able to say no to any of the guys. The fun of a small orgy, half a dozen naked hard-cocked guys rolling on a floor using their bodies in so many ways and enjoying the pleasuring. It didn't matter that I was sucking a cock while being mounted and groping another one at the same time, the ejaculations came at both ends and then new cocks took their place, I was nothing if not eager to please and be pleased.
It was a good summer, the next summer different and in a way more demanding with one one one encounters, lie an eager puppy I was still trying to please