Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hi. thought i would start this. i have been on here for 15 month's now and i am an older member and live in the uk.
i have just started going in the chat room for the first time ( just looking and finding my way around ) and i noticed most people in there are young, ok fine but being and older guy, i find most don't want you looking at them, or camming with them which i can understand.
so can we get some older one's to use it and maybe cam as well. it is a penis site and we all have one and play with it, or am i expecting to much?.
i just feel a bit left out, that is why i have no pic's up and havent bought a new cam yet, what is the point.
let us have some fun as well. a regular cam jack off budy would be nice as i am on my own like a few i gues is on here. i would say age over 40 is a good start, i am 53 so you know what i mean by this.
let's stick together and bond, life is to short.
:smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
hi. thought i would start this. i have been on here for 15 month's now and i am an older member and live in the uk.
i have just started going in the chat room for the first time ( just looking and finding my way around ) and i noticed most people in there are young, ok fine but being and older guy, i find most don't want you looking at them, or camming with them which i can understand.
so can we get some older one's to use it and maybe cam as well. it is a penis site and we all have one and play with it, or am i expecting to much?.
i just feel a bit left out, that is why i have no pic's up and havent bought a new cam yet, what is the point.
let us have some fun as well. a regular cam jack off budy would be nice as i am on my own like a few i gues is on here. i would say age over 40 is a good start, i am 53 so you know what i mean by this.
let's stick together and bond, life is to short.

There are a lot of "younger" who do indeed appreciate "older" and "older" who appreciate "younger" on LPSG. Actually, I think that posting pix is the best start for everyone. I have always gone by the philosophy that if I want to see someone's pix, I should post mine first but there are all kinds of people with all kinds of comfort levels. Personally, I don't have a CAM because I think I would get even more hooked and not complete my regular daily tasks. I also don't like the fact that my face and body would be available on film for any future employers to see if someone captured the clip and put it elsewhere on the net. That is also why I took my face pic down as an avatar and it is only available to people who have joined LPSG. Bottom line is that I have noticed a lot of people, whether here or on other sites, prefer complete anonymity. The internet is an anonymous place so that is okay but like some people have in their sigs here, "before asking to be added as a friend, post pix or at least talk to me first," someone has to make the first move.
Have fun.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks guy's.
15SHOOTER. i agre with pic posting for fraud, and faking, i would NOT put up any face - head pic's up anyway.

INDUSTRIALSIZE. sorry for the ''old'' bit. mature will do me nicely.

SILVERTIP. i like your style, my dick is bigger now then it was when i was 50.

thank for the feedback on this, feeling better all ready.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't use LPSG to cruise for pick-ups, and don't really get camming, cybersex or phone sex; if there's no physical interaction with someone else, it doesn't seem like sex to me. It reminds me of the darkest days of the plague in the late 80s, when I went home with someone who wanted to see me jerk across the room: no dice.

As to the whole "older" thing: I was born in 1960, and have never experienced any break in my allure since I became sexually active in the mid-70s. In fact, my opportunities for sex far outweigh both my available time and energy. If my health were better, though, I'm sure I'd be having more sex now than I did in my mid-20s.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I felt good about myself too, until guys on these sites kept tellin me I was too old and should be in a senior home and not on a website. There is no respect for aging GAY.... You are more or less disposable, and even the older gays for the most part want to hang with young guys. Just my observation. !