Older Size Queens!

TeflonDon, I'm only 10 years older than you is that okay? :05:
May I spank you anyway :spankme:
njqt466 :05:

NOTE: I like younger men, they always seem so grateful in bed and they taste just like chicken :biggrin1:

LMAO :lmao:
 
<.> IMO, 60 is the new 40, 50 is the new 30, and 40... well, you're just a kid!

Oh fun, I'm a kid then, at 43! I guess as a naughty kid then, I'll get my fair share of spankings ;-)

Does anyone notice how once again we see that during the 30s, 40s latest, the female libido seams to soar and make us horny like cats in their heat? I think that's a fantastic thing, it also seems to be the age when we are most prone for affairs with younger men. The hunger for sex is almost at the same, high level with both partners, that might be one reason, and the other might be that the men can now be decisively younger without still being teenagers ;-)
 
My wife is 43 and her libido has been quite high as well, nd has become a size queen dreamer.

Recently, at a restaurant, she mentioned how hot our young waiter was. My wife and her friend flirted with him throughout dinner. When we got to bed, she began stroking me, and said that the waiter's cock was way bigger than mine. I asked how she knew and she said she gave him a blowjob when she went to the restroom. I found this to be a huge turn on. By now she was very wet, and asked me if I would have a threesome with her and a guy like that with a huge cock. I was totally turned on by this suggestion. I'm sure she fantasizes about good looking hung young studs, as I have written before, but this suggestion was new. It is her fantasy, and lots of fun when she uses it during foreplay.

Point is she is clearly at a sexual peak, which is awesome.
 
Renee,

Forget the woe! On the sexual front 40 was a fabulous year for me! Compared to some here I'm probably a late bloomer, but in the last 11 months I had my first fuckbuddy, tried anal sex, discovered I like being spanked, and became multi-orgasmic. :smile: :smile: :smile:

njqt466


Uh Oh, I am going to be 40 this year......I can't believe I am crossing over to the old---woe is me!

Renee
 
Renee,

Forget the woe! On the sexual front 40 was a fabulous year for me! Compared to some here I'm probably a late bloomer, but in the last 11 months I had my first fuckbuddy, tried anal sex, discovered I like being spanked, and became multi-orgasmic. :smile: :smile: :smile:

njqt466

damn! that's a hell of a year...congrats!!
 
The great thing is that a lot of "older women" are now my age. Give me a recently divorced 42 year old any day of the week. They'll fuck ya.
 
Renee,

Forget the woe! On the sexual front 40 was a fabulous year for me! Compared to some here I'm probably a late bloomer, but in the last 11 months I had my first fuckbuddy, tried anal sex, discovered I like being spanked, and became multi-orgasmic. :smile: :smile: :smile:

njqt466
And I thought I WAS DOING GOOD!:smile:
 
Thanks, that is so nice-but I don't think it is that many. WildHoney, Kotch, Holly, Zora, Lee and others have that category locked up.

Hey, are you trying to get in my pants?


Renee

No need to fret, R. You're still an A Lister. Any idea how many of these big boys stroke themselves to your sexy pics?
 
Thanks, that is so nice-but I don't think it is that many. WildHoney, Kotch, Holly, Zora, Lee and others have that category locked up.

Hey, are you trying to get in my pants?


Renee


No. Your pants are a minor obstacle to where I'd really be headed.
 
all in all to be serious for a moment..it all comes down to experience..
think about it.that's what's sexy about the older women..
they know themselves(mental/physical)
know what they want
and how to do/get it.
and are more mature to handle situations......
 
I agree with Dougie. Sexiness is as much about attitude, as it is about physical beauty/desire. Many older women are far sexier than young ladies precisely because they know who they are. BTW RnR, you maybe 40, but "assets" would not put you a day over 25. Simply lovely!
 
Thank you kind sir!

Renee

I agree with Dougie. Sexiness is as much about attitude, as it is about physical beauty/desire. Many older women are far sexier than young ladies precisely because they know who they are. BTW RnR, you maybe 40, but "assets" would not put you a day over 25. Simply lovely!