Oliver Trunk

I talked with Oliver a while ago on onlyfans. He said, that his huge cock has a negative aspect too. And this is its size, but not only because girls have struggles taking it.
He said that his bisexual colleagues (Falcon Al, Oliver Strelly, Willy Regal, Andrew Marshall) tend to stare at his cock even when soft (btw i understand them, a 16 cm thick soft cock could be pleasure to watch).
His bisex colleagues always try to touch his cock and body, they always try to rub their cock against his one, and one of them (Oliver didnt tell who it was) was taking secretly pictures about Olivers cock, and he was smelling his used boxers.
In the videos shared before you also can see, that some of his colleagues really got turned on by Olivers body and cock, they always search for the opportunity to touch him.
Btw i dont blame his colleagues, if i would have a chance, i want to play with this muscular body, thick ass and huge (horse)cock 24/7
I would the same. He's cock is perfect and I can't believe month ago I saw a straight scene from him and couldn't find his name of any info and now it's here. Amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: marketwolf1990
Falcon Al sucks Oliver and Willy Regal in this one.
Willy has an average sized cock, but it looks sooo tiny next to the huge fat cock of Oliver!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Where can we find the full video ? What's the studio name ? Thanks.
 
I think its the full video. And also, it seems like its just a video recorded with a phone during the filming of an other porn movie.
What a pity. It would have been a great idea if Oliver Trunk and Willy Regal (the other top in the video) had shot this gay video entirely. These two stallions in a gay scene is for me very exciting !
 
  • Like
Reactions: pornstats
What a pity. It would have been a great idea if Oliver Trunk and Willy Regal (the other top in the video) had shot this gay video entirely. These two stallions in a gay scene is for me very exciting !
Yeah, I totally agree with you as well!
Maybe it will happen on one day...
 
  • Like
Reactions: roman28051966
Yeah, I totally agree with you as well!
Maybe it will happen on one day...
I doubt about it, because they decided to shot in straight porn videos, leaving their past in gay porn in the shadow. Willy Regal even changed his name (at firSt, Ervin Kozma) to leave his gay past behind him... But who can say ? Let's say it's just a question of money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jsnekdb7382
I doubt about it, because they decided to shot in straight porn videos, leaving their past in gay porn in the shadow. Willy Regal even changed his name (at firSt, Ervin Kozma) to leave his gay past behind him... But who can say ? Let's say it's just a question of money.
Oliver's gay scenes with Falcon Al are recent though, so he didnt actually leave his past in gay porn in the shadow...