omnipotent

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Alright, I assumed that he was being amusing the way he was described the superpower that he wishes that he had, not that he's a naturally creepy stalker type who needs psychological help. I thought this was just intended to be a fun thread!

I'm not so sure the OP deserves having everyone jump down his throat. Perhaps his hyperbole was taken too literally.

This is what I thought too. It was amusing if you ask me and I got a kick out of imagining him pop out of nowhere when he's being talked about. Maybe his avatar mixed with this post is rubbing people the wrong way?

Media
Hey I already am omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. At least that's what the ugly blue dwarf who haunts my dreams tells me, and he tells me lotto numbers and that people are talking about me behind my back, I tell him he looks like a melted smurf and his breath stinks of dog shit... it's great.

Next time you see that ugly blue bitch, tell him I said to get his blue ass back home. Dinner is getting cold and I am tired of waiting.

No seriously, who the shitting fuck are you?

Shit therapy for your short term memory loss. :eek:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hey I already am omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. At least that's what the ugly blue dwarf who haunts my dreams tells me, and he tells me lotto numbers and that people are talking about me behind my back, I tell him he looks like a melted smurf and his breath stinks of dog shit... it's great.
But you say this to all the boys.