One week... redo

Hi... here's a redo of a Holiday Season story that I posted a while ago. Enjoy.

DECEMBER 24
I awoke this morning like many other mornings with my girlfriend's mouth wrapped around my cock. I sleep in the nude, and she loves to take me in her mouth when I am soft making me grow to full erection without using her hands. I am a not a shower, and while guys who see me in the gym locker room think I don't have much down there, the truth is really quite opposite. I have been blessed with 8 fat inches that rest atop a big set of balls.

"You are so amazing, Steve" she moans as she takes her mouth off my hardened penis. "Just look at this thing. It's fucking huge." While I have been well aware of my cock since my early teens, Ellen and I have been dating for about 9 months, having moved in together at the end of the summer.

Remaining on my back, Ellen mounted me, sliding my hard tip against her clitoris. Back and forth, back and forth she rubbed until she started the long descent down my fat pole. Once fully inside her, she leaned down to kiss me deeply. We felt as one as we shared this intimate moment. Ellen was spectacular, I thought and the sex we were having was just part of why I thought that of her.

Ellen loves to grid against my torso in order to tease her clit, and today she was doing just that. It is a great way to keep me inside her, allowing her to get maximum stimulation. Watching her get off again and again is amazing to watch, so I have no problem.

Finishing for Ellen is always great. She likes to turn over on all fours and demands a full pounding while getting hammered doggie style. My favorite is reaching for her perfect, C-cup tits and holding on for the ride. Pounding her was amazing as I exploded deep within her. Somehow I think the neighbors hear, because they always smile at us when we leave our condo.

As we lay on the bed, she said "This is the start of your Christmas present."

Sex with you is amazing," I replied, "we do it all the time. What do you mean" I asked.

"You'll get your gift on New Year's Day, but there is a catch. You can't cum until next year."

"No problem, it's only a week," I said with confidence while thinking of how much I would miss shooting my almost daily loads.

"Just wait and see," she said with a sly smile. "Just wait and see.."

DECEMBER 25
I figured that since it was Christmas, this would be an easy day for me to avoid sexual contact. We were on the way to see Ellen's family for holiday dinner, and with lots of people around I would be distracted enough not to think about sex too much.

As I pulled my Jeep into the driveway, we saw the family out on the front lawn playing football. "Ah, forgot to mention the Miller Bowl. We play every Christmas afternoon, regardless of weather." Lucky for me it was about 55 and sunny.

"Hey, El," her brother yelled across the lawn."Now that Ellen is here, we can start the game, Jack called out. The others broke up the practice and introduced themselves. I met Ellen's parents once before when we had dinner together, but had not met Jack or Ricki.

Jack seemed like a nice enough guy, just two years older than Ellen he had begun a career in marketing, working for some of the biggest companies in the world. Ricki was in her senior year of college, and was proud of the full scholarship she had as captain of the woman's swimming team. Her red hair caught my eye immediately, as did her piercing green eyes when she approached me with a warm and friendly handshake. As the two turned back toward the game, I took note that Ricki had an identically perfect ass to her sister's. My glance was quick, since Ellen's parents, Joe and Tina Miller were there to greet us as well. I may not be that smart sometimes, but having dad see you check out his daughter's ass especially when dating the other daughter isn't the smartest move.
The football game was a blast, with both teams playing hard. A last minute pass to Ricki ended the game as she scored the final touchdown.

We all shared a round or two of beer as each of us took our turn in the shower. Ellen was done, as well as her parents. Ricki left the room a while earlier, so I followed Ellen's cue for my shower. The shower was hot and soothing, soon I was wrapped in a towel and headed across the hall to the guest room where I would be spending the night... something about parents not wanting kids not staying together under their roof... kind of silly since Ellen and I lived together, but I was a guest. Actually, this worked out well since I was trying to stay away from Ellen and her temptation.

So I headed across the hall, opening the closed door as I entered. I dropped my towel and was looking for fresh clothes in my duffle when Ricki emerged from the walk-in closet. "Oh shit," I said, grabbing my towel as I noticed that Ricki was wearing a matching green bra and panties that matched her eyes and went perfectly with her red hair.

The rising tent in my towel gave me away as Ricki approached. "My girlfriend's sister," I said to myself over and over again as my dick sat there throbbing. Standing next to me, I could smell Ricki's fresh shampoo and soap. This wasn't good. "Let me see," she started as she pulled the towel from my waist. "Wow, these are big," she said as she cupped my freshly shaven balls, "and this is too" she continued as she wrapped a hand around my swollen cock. My girlfriend's sister," I repeated in my mind.

"I guess if you are showing me yours, than it's only right that I show you mine", Ricki offered as she reached between her tits to unclasp her bra. Either I didn't get a chance to look or Ricki's sweatshirt hid her tits well, but they were huge and firm. If Ellen was a C cup, I would have to guess that her's were a D cup easily.

"You like them, huh?" Ricki asked, cupping her impressive mounds. "No need to ask the next question, 32DD."
"Umm, yeah, they're nice," I started. Can you put them away, you are my girlfriend's sister."

"All the more reason for us to get to know each other" responded Ricki. This was getting dangerous."I bet you'd like to put your monster between my monsters," she continued. "I know I would like that. Ellen told me about your Christmas present, I think it's totally hot. Nobody said you can't have sex, you just can't cum."

I had never thought of that, and now was not the time to push the envelope with Ricki. As the tension was building, there was a knock at the door that startled both of us. It was Jack telling Ricki that mom and dad wanted her downstairs."Move your ass," he said. Handing me my underwear, Ricki said "I guess this is gonna have to wait."

Dinner was amazing, all the food was great, and as the liquor flowed, we all had a great time. Ricki was sitting across from me, wearing a silk top that showed her amazing curves. She acted as if nothing had gone on in the bedroom earlier.

Later that night when I was alone with Ellen, I mentioned that Ricki had told me that she thought Ellen's Christmas gift was cool. "What did you tell her" I asked.

"We share a lot, we are close friends as well as sisters. She told me she likes you, that's a good thing sweetie," she commented as she kissed my cheek. "So do I, by the way." My heart melted for Ellen as my dick hardened thinking of what happened upstairs in the bedroom.

We climbed the stairs and on the way to our separate rooms Ellen stopped me and grabbed my cock through my pants. "God I miss this, I don't know if I can go a whole week," she said.

This might not be that easy, I thought as she kissed me on the lips, with her tongue teasing mine for just a moment before she went to her own room down the hall.

DECEMBER 26
Of course, I could not escape Ricki as much as I tried to before we left. I came in from a morning run to find Ellen washing the coffee pot in preparation for our post-Christmas brunch. Dressed in a short robe, she wished me a good morning as I went to get some chilled water from the refrigerator. "Can you go into the pantry to the right and get the coffee for me please," she asked. "It's on the upper right shelf toward the back."
"Sure thing," I replied as I put down my glass of water and walked into the large pantry. Looking around for the coffee, I found nothing in the upper right. Before I knew it, Ricki was behind me.

"Sorry, it was the upper left," she said as she pushed her ample tits against my back in an effort to reach the coffee. I moved to the left and got the coffee, then swung around to find her standing behind me with her robe open, exposing her fully naked body. Whispering in my ear she said "you didn't get a chance to see my butt yesterday, what do you think?"
"Although it's awesome Ellen's is actually better." Good answer I thought. I was wrong.
"Really," she started, "all that swimming keeps me in great shape. Feel how tight it is. All the guys love it, inside and out." My soft moan gave me away. Although Ellen and I had hot sex, she never wanted to give up her anal cherry. Continuing her advance, Ricki backed her naked ass against the tented front of my running shorts. "Too bad you can't cum this week. I'd love you up my ass. I am not sure you could fit, but trying would be fun," she whispered in my ear as we heard noise in the kitchen. Ellen had walked in, and although she didn't see what happened, the outline of my rod in my shorts gave me away.
"Sis, it's hard enough for him. Don't make it any, um harder, said Ellen. I was just glad that it wasn't Jack or Ellen's parents that caught us.

We got home in the late afternoon following the brunch and drive back into town. I was beat, and ready to veg in front of the TV, but Ellen reminded me that we had one more gift to exchange.
Before Ellen offered me the unique Christmas gift that would arrive after a week without orgasm, we decided to have our own Secret Santa that would just be for the two of us. No, this wasn't that game that people played at work during the holidays that basically a grab-bag/gift exchange, this was gifts we would exchange in secret that nobody else would know about.
I wrapped Ellen's box beautifully, if I may say so myself. What looked like a box with some earrings or a bracelet actually contained a remote control clit and pussy stimulator. Within 20 feet of Ellen, I would be able to control a blunt four-inch cock and small stimulator that rested atop her clit.

In turn, Ellen gave me the latest transparent Fleshlight. We had been in an adult store about three months ago and she remembered the interest that I had show in this pocket pussy of all pocket pussies. How thoughtful of her.
Ellen was all excited to try the Fleshlight. I want you to tell me if it's tighter than I am." she said as I opened the gift. Ricki told me that she mentioned to you that this gift didn't mean that we couldn't have sex, just that you can't cum." With that introduction, Ellen invited me to take a bath with her in our oversized tub.

Regardless of any game or gift, I couldn't turn an invite like this, so within a few minutes we were seated in a warm tub of sudsy water. Ellen was behind me with her back against the wall of the tub, and I was between her legs, lying against her naked torso. Ellen gave me an awesome backrub and was slowly working her way to my chest. Putting her hands across my nipples, she tugged suggestively on both, sending a shiver down my whole body. The deep water hid all but the fat mushroom head of my cock, which appeared like a periscope from under the water. "Somebody wants to play," she said as she led me to the side of the tub.
Slowly and seductively, she took the tip of my hard penis into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip while massaging my balls with her right hand. Once she knew I was fully hard, she removed her mouth and slid the Fleshlight slowly down my shaft. While it didn't feel like a real pussy, it was tight, warm and inviting. As her hand disappeared under the water to touch herself, she began to fuck me with the fake pussy. Oh, Steve you fill me up," she purred. "Look how your massive cock spread my tight pussy." Slowly she worked the fake twat up and down my cock as my ass started to involuntarily flex up to meet the strokes of my new toy. This was amazing. This continued for a full five minutes until I could feel the cum start to gather at the base of my nuts. "Gotta stop" I moaned as I pulled her hand and the Fleshlight off my rod.

As I sunk down into the tub, Ellen moved up. It was her turn to sit on the side as kissed my way from her legs to her pussy, finally using my fingers and tongue together. Ellen has the best looking pussy I have ever seen, I know that is weird, but it is perfectly shaped, and is topped with a nice meaty clit that's easy to tease to orgasm. Within minutes, Ellen was pulling at her nipples as she rode my fingers and face to a screaming orgasm.

Later that night I was trying to get my mind off what was happening, (or wasn't), so I suggested that we head out to Kacey's, a new bar owned by one of my buddies. We got there at about 9:00 and the place was busy. It was Saturday night, and lots of people were out celebrating the holiday season.

Kacey greeted us at the door with a warm hug for Ellen, and a full bear hug for me. It was clear that he was excited at the size of the crowd, but also by Ellen in her tight jeans based on the fact that his eyes were glued to her ass. I liked that others thought my girlfriend was hot, as long as it didn't go too far. Kacey hooked us up at the bar; we were charged for every third drink... a fair trade for a glance at Ellen's yummy ass.

Three hours and several beers later, I had to pee. I excused myself from the group we had met at the bar and headed for the men's room. Freeing my cock from my jeans, I felt the much needed relief. Pretty cool, I thought as I watched the hockey game on the small flat screen in front of my urinal. Just as I was finishing, I heard a noise from the stall next door.

"Oh, Kacey, you're so good. Fuck me deep," said the female voice. Knowing most of Kacey's friends, I tried to figure out who it was. "Ohhhh, I'm cumming," she said. "Yeah, just like that. Deeper, deeper," she moaned. Being the horny asshole that I was, I went to the other stall and stood on the toilet rim and leaned on the toilet paper holder to see over the short wall.

Kacey was sitting on the toilet, and a small Asian woman was facing away from him, fucking him in a hot reverse-cowboy. Lucky for me, her eyes were closed as she rode him to a second orgasm. She picked up the pace as the two moaned together, with no idea that I was just inches away. As Kacey started his own moaning, the toilet paper holder gave way with a crash. "Who the fuck is there," he demanded. Interestingly his partner didn't miss a beat. "Who cares, just fuck me, boss." Suddenly I realized that Kacey was fucking his hot new bartender.

The fucking continued until Kacey started moaning "Swallow it." The beautiful waitress dismounted Kacey and got on her knees to suck his cock. Of all the things I have done and thought of doing, sex in a public bathroom was not one of them, but to each his own, I guess.
I was so horny that my cock was rock hard and oozing precum. This was not good, given the teasing I had been getting for the past few days. I got off the toilet rim and tried leaving as I heard Kacey moan as he reached orgasm.

Kacey must've recovered, because I heard him yell "I know it was you Steve," as I left the bathroom.

Back at the bar, Ellen was busy lining up shots with our friends. I quickly rejoined the group, swiping one of the shots from Ellen before she downed it. "I am behind and have to catch up."

I watched Kacey return to his private office as the Asian waitress returned to the bar as if nothing had happened. She approached the group, looking me right in the eye."Kacey would like to share a shot with ALL of you." He asked me to line them up; he will be out in a minute." Kacey emerged from his office and joined us for two shots, as Amy moved into the back of the bar. He then asked me and Ellen back to his private office.

"I need a favor, Ellen" he started. "I am not sure if Steve told you, but he saw me and Amy in a, shall we say, compromising position in the men's room a little while ago."

"Is this true," she asked, looking at me.

"Actually, several compromising positions," I replied with a goofy smile. Four hours of drinking had gotten the best of me.
"So what's the favor, Kacey?"

"Well, back in high school, your boy Steve and I shared two classmates several times. We were all underage, so I won't go into details, but you get the idea," he started. "Now Amy is upset that Steve saw us doing what we were doing."

"She shouldn't have been fucking and sucking you in the bathroom" Ellen replied.

"Well, it was her fantasy; you know getting caught and all that. We are just lucky that it was a friend and not someone I didn't know, or worse yet, someone from the state liquor authority. Amy feels at a disadvantage since Steve has seen her basically naked and fucking.

To calm her down, I told her that Steve had a big, you know..."

"Penis" she said, finishing his statement.

"Yes," he replied. "A huge cock. She is definite in her fantasies, and one of her biggest is large cocks. I am asking your permission, I mean I want to borrow Steve so I can level the playing field for her while fulfilling her fantasy."

"A you show me yours, I show you mine," I asked, "or maybe a you saw mine, now I want to see yours." We all laughed.

"Here's what I am willing to do" started Ellen."Amy can see, feel, or touch whatever she wants. She just can't bring him off." She was a sly one. Punishing me for peeking, while keeping our deal on the Christmas gift intact.

"Be right back," Kacey said as he left the office.

Minutes later, he returned with Amy who introduced herself to the rest of us. Her black Kacey's tee shirt showed the gentle curves of her body. Without a word, she opened my belt, and removed my pants. "What's the big deal," she asked as I stood there in my underwear.
"Keep going;" suggested Kacey. Within minutes I was naked from the waist down with Ellen, Amy and Kacey standing there fully clothed. Not exactly the dick hardening scene that I always dreamed of. Amy hooked her fingers around the waistband of my boxer briefs and removed what was left of my clothes.

"Wow, nice balls" Amy said with some awe. "The cock is just ok."

"May I" asked Amy, reaching to grab my semi-hard cock.

Taking the shaft of my cock she squeezed from the bottom up, producing a nice drop of precum. She then swirled the tip of her finger around my large spongy head, making it thicken and grow along with the shaft of my dick.

"This is getting better" said Amy in an almost whisper.
As I started to grow, Amy stuck out her tongue and caught the next dollop of clear liquid.

"Mmmm," was all she said as she tasted my nectar. Amy took the head and first two inches of my cock into her mouth as her right hand wrapped around the shaft. Her left hand disappeared below her skirt as she massaged her pussy.

"Allow me," offered Ellen of all people, reaching Amy's pussy. To this point, Ellen had told me she had no interest in other women, but this was apparently not true. Ellen kissed me on the mouth as she fingered her new friend. All the while, Amy worked me over like an expert. What she couldn't handle in size, she made up for in talent. Once again, I felt that familiar feeling in my balls.

Stop, Amy," Ellen ordered suddenly. As I stood there with my loaded rocket swinging in the breeze, Ellen said "that's what you get for spying"

Ellen then turned to Amy as the women started making out. We had all forgotten about Kacey, who was sitting behind his desk with his pants on the floor. A sudden moan gave way as he erupted in orgasm; three thick ropes of cum spewed forth, followed by a steady dribble.

Damn, I envied him!

DECEMBER 27
It was Sunday, and I was actually looking forward to getting back to work on Monday to distract me from Ellen's gift. Interestingly, I had more unique experiences not having sex than I have ever had before having sex.

I awoke early, taking my bike out for a long ride to avoid Ellen's flirtatious temptations. I rode along the river toward the outskirts of town thinking about how lucky I really was. As much torment as I was going through, I had met a great woman who had creativity and would stop and nothing to have fun. The fact that she was totally hot only completed the package.

Stopping for a water break well into my trip, I saw that Ellen had texted me while I was riding. "What time will u be home," she asked. I was sure she was cooking up some other way to drive me insane, so I told her that I would be back in about two hours. The truth was that I should be back in an hour-and-a-half and wanted to catch her in her preparations for whatever she had in mind in order to stop it before it started. I couldn't take anymore.

To my surprise, I caught sight of Amy, the hot bartender from Kacey's, getting into a red Beetle as I rode up to our condo. I kept riding, hoping that she wouldn't see me. As soon as the VW passed me along the road, I doubled back to the condo and headed inside.
The living room and kitchen were empty. As I entered the bedroom, I saw that the bed was made as I heard the shower running. All kinds of thoughts ran through my mind. My curiosity got the best of me as I walked into the bathroom.

Ellen was standing in the shower. Through the clear shower doors, I could see her grasping the hand-held shower head as she aimed the massaging water between her legs. With eyes closed, she was fingering her pussy, pressing hard along the front edge to hit her g-spot. "Oh, Steve, Fuck me like you've never fucked me before. Your cock fills me up, "I want you forever," she moaned as her hand went from her clit to her hardened nipples. Putting the showerhead down on the floor, the water sprayed uncontrollably around the shower enclosure as she used one hand on her left nipple as the other played her pussy and clit until she practically collapsed in orgasm.

She was so wrapped up in her orgasm that she had no idea that I was in the room, so I left so as not to startle her, and to avoid her raping me and stealing my cum before the week was up. She missed sex as much as I did, and I was determined to drive her crazy so she'd be begging for me by New Year's Eve. I also thought it best not to tell Ellen that I knew that Amy was there; for now.
After killing time in the garage, arranging my hard cock as to hide the tent in my shorts I re-entered the house, making enough noise to ensure that she knew I was there.

Ellen wanted to go out for lunch and exchange the sweater that her mom had bought her for Christmas. We also had gift cards from a few stores and needed a few things for the condo. "Everything is on sale, it will be fun," she said with a smile.

"Fun, shopping," I asked with a smile..We've tried out my Secret Santa gift, what about yours," That would make shopping fun." Agreeing to my suggestion, Ellen asked me to set up her new toy. Apparently before she started playing in the shower, Ellen decided to shave her pussy completely bare; "Surprise!" she said as she removed her jeans and panties.

"You can't just shove that thing in there," she started with eyes gazing downward. Taking her cue, I lifted her legs and began to lick her sweet, clean snatch. Meanwhile, Ellen took the fake cock and performed the most sensual blowjob I had ever seen. Oh, how I wished that was my cock in her mouth. No matter what I did to tease her, she would challenge me to gain the upper hand.

Ellen moaned loudly as she handed me the plastic penis. Sliding it inside her, she moaned something about missing the feeling of the hardness inside her. She was good. I pushed the fake cock in to the hilt, and rested the little bump that protruded from the shaft so it rested along her clit. Flicking the switch on at the base of the shaft, I then put her panties back on. "This is so hot" she said. "You can't even see what's going on down there."

We got to the mall and headed went to the food court for lunch. "I'll get a table while you get the food," I said as we parted ways. After securing a table in the crowded mall, I took the remote control out of my pocket. The range on the remote was twenty feet according to the directions, and intensity settings ranged from 1-10. As Ellen walked back to our table with lunch, I turned the switch on to one and noticed no real reaction while she set our tray down. With my hand under the table, I moved the setting up to two. "That's nice," she said as she smiled at me.

I kept playing with the remote as we ate our lunch. At one point, I toggled the switch up to four just as she had taken a big sip of soda. Coughing up the liquid, she caught her breath and wiped the dribbling soda from her chin. I just smiled as if nothing was happening.
Telling her that I was going to check out the Apple Store while she did her exchange, I watched as she walked into the store. A young salesman in dressed in jeans and a tight sweater that accented his abs approached to help her. Although I couldn't hear the conversation, I could see the way she touched his arm lightly as she turned on her full-flirt mode. He was toast now, he just didn't know it yet. The guy returned from the store room with a new sweater, and as she held it against her body. Although I couldn't hear her talking, I guessed that she was asking for his opinion as she held the sweater against her body. Taking an extra long time to stare at her body, he eventually smiled and nodded. Position three on the dial give a nearly undetectable straightening of her body. I could see her glance around the room, trying to see where I was.

I guess the dressing room was beyond range, because I decided to try level six and she emerged from the dressing room wearing the new sweater and she had no reaction until she got closer to me, closing her eyes before going to a mirror to check herself out with the attentive sales guy was right there next to her. I guess customer service is better when the customer is hot somehow. The toy was buzzing away, deep inside her beautiful, newly shaved pussy. I cranked the dial to seven for two seconds as Ellen grabbed the guy's arm. "Are you ok," he asked with concern as I approached.

The sweater looks great, hon," I said."Sometimes she get's dizzy if she hasn't had any in a while." I left the sales guy with some unease before adding "some food, I meant. Pardon me, Sean," as I read his name tag.

After having turned the remote off so Ellen could walk to the register to complete the exchange, I cranked it back up as she was signing the receipt. "We really should get you something to eat," I said as she leaned against me as she rode the wave or pleasure. Totally unaware of what was going on, Sean offered a suggestion. "They just opened a gourmet hot dog place in the food court. You really should try it."

I replied "thanks for the suggestion. "Foot-longs are her favorite." We could barely contain ourselves until we reached the open mall where we burst out laughing.

The next stop was the cookware shop. It was a stuffy store with a made-up British sounding name, snobby employees that were equally matched by gourmets and wannabes who thought that watching the food network made them experts.
Ellen was looking for a new sushi knife and a cast iron pan, so we approached a woman who looked to be in her 50s with the name Meg embroidered on her fake apron. What a load of shit this place was, but Ellen is a great cook and wants only the finest for her kitchen. Who am I to complain?

During a long discussion about which sushi knife was best, I turned the toy back on to a mid level setting. Ellen smiled throughout the transaction. I stood, pretending to listen while checking out a few hot women who were shopping. At some point, Ellen lost her concentration, asking the woman to repeat a few things. I watched Meg trying to remain cool, noticing that her apron stretched nicely across an ample set of tits. I wasn't doing well, imagining myself tit fucking a woman old enough to be my mother. Tearing my eyes from her tits, I upped the switch a few notches until Ellen became unsteady on her feet while beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Things were getting out of hand, so I backed off while she finished the transaction.

Meg went into the back to get a newly boxed pan. Ellen was looking totally hot to me in her pre orgasm state. "Oh my god, Steve, you have to stop or I will make a scene. Not being one of the quieter women I had been with, the idea of a screaming orgasm among the post-holiday shoppers was not something that interested me. Or maybe it did.

"Not that I don't like it," she added. "Your teasing is relentless and hot. I guess you are going to have to watch me get myself off when we get home." She had me there.

With all the items paid for, Ellen made a stop in the ladies room before we headed home. After giving her enough time to get to a bathroom stall, I cranked the remote up to full blast. I could hear a scream from inside the bathroom, after which a tall black lady came running out of the bathroom.

"Do you know that woman in the bathroom," she asked. I replied that I did and that everything would be fine.

"She sounded like she, sorry, like she was having sex in the ladies room," she said.

"She's hot for me, and can't wait til we get home so we can be alone, if you know what I mean." I offered with a smile. With an embarrassed look on her face, she walked away from me shaking her head.

When we reached her car in the covered lot, I turned the switch on one more time, this time hearing the vibration. "I couldn't take anymore, I had to take it out," Ellen said, showing me the vibrator jumping around in the bag that held the pan and new knife. "I am so fucking horny. Forget your gift. I want you now."

As Ellen climbed into the back seat, I started the engine and cranked the heat. It was a good thing we had her car instead of my small Jeep.

Removing her pants, she cooed "come fuck me you stud." I was rock hard and ready to go. Apparently, all the foreplay had her dripping wet as I sunk my fat cock inside her in one stroke. "Oooooh" we moaned in unison. After all this time, it would take me about two minutes to fill her with a hot load. Ellen was so hot and wet that we moved easily as one. I could feel my balls starting to boil, just as there was a knock on the window. A tall security guard was standing outside of the steamed windows. "Put your clothes on and open the door," he ordered.

I guess the gift was still on. Now how to figure a way out of this.

"Hey man, it's no big deal," I said in an attempt to defuse the situation.

"No big deal," he said. "Let's start with public nudity, add in lewd behavior and if you just met this lady we'll have to make sure that this was consensual."

Ellen was shaken, but I remained firm."Consensual," I started, "We live together and have been dating for months." I was on good footing, so I thought.

"So you guys agreed to have sex in a car in the dead of winter, so I guess this is consensual if you can prove that you live together. But this is still lewd behavior and you were nude in public."

Challenging this guy, I said "I am not sure that a car with steamed windows is really 'in public,' and since when is sex between consenting adults lewd?" Adding to this, I said, aside from that, you are fucking rent a cop. My girl and I got the urge and decided to do it, what's the big deal?"

The rent a cop comment got him, so we found ourselves in the back of his security car headed for the basement of the mall.

"Who is this," asked a young man sitting in the basement security office.

"I'm handling this, go patrol the parking lot," our cop said as he tossed the patrol car keys to the younger man.

According to his badge, this fake bad-ass was named Jim. I guess he ran the place because Mike got up and left without question.
After ten minutes of questioning, Jim accused us of shoplifting. "People hide merchandise in their jackets all the time. With exasperation, I took off my jacket and asked Ellen to do the same. Jim's eyes went immediately to Ellen's ripe tits. 'We've found that women hide things in their bras as well. I will need you to remove your shirt as well ma'am."

"You want to see my tits, is that what this is all about" Ellen asked in amazement. "Sure, whatever it takes to get the fuck out of here. Slowly, she moved her hands down her blouse. Ellen opened button after button as Jim's eyes were glued to my girlfriend's chest. Somehow, this excited Ellen. Her fat red nipples poked obscenely at the sheer fabric of her bra."Nothing here," she said as she teased the poor security officer.

"Our training manuals say that women with, um, big breasts sometimes tuck small items under their breasts," he replied.

"I do see something hiding in your pants," Ellen countered, as she tried to turn the tables on this guy. "Maybe you should show me the sausage you stole from the food court."

"I didn't steal...." he said before stopping mid-sentence. Ellen's double-meaning clicked in his head.
Within two minutes, Jim's pants were pooled at his ankles as Ellen removed her bra. "Stroke it for me, big boy," she suggested. His four inch cock was hardly big, but whatever it took to get out of there.
"Oh, your tits are amazing," Jim said as he stroked his short cock. "Pull on your nipples, gorgeous" he continued. Ellen was enjoying this tease job as he began to moan. Suddenly, we all stopped.

"Hey dude, I am on dinner break, wanna grab some chow," asked the young man as he entered the private office. Frozen in place, we recognized each other instantly; it was the guy who sold Ellen the new sweater. Jackpot for him, he got to see the whole package now.
"This is Matt, my roommate. He works here in the mall," Jim said, as his cock softened slightly.

"We've met," I said. "He was undressing my girlfriend when he sold her a sweater earlier. Might as well join in," I offered. Ellen glared at me, but I figured this would make it easier to try to nail this ass wipe if he didn't let us go.
"Fuck yeah," was all Matt said as he removed his shoes and tight jeans. The lump in his pants was far larger than his roommate's. "What a set of tits."

"Subtle, I like that," I commented as he removed his underwear. I was not a great judge of cock size, but I figured him to be about seven inches with monster girth with a weird birthmark along the right side of the shaft.

"Holy shit," Ellen said as she saw his unit. The two guys jerked for about 30 seconds before Jim shot a load all over the floor. Suddenly, I thought of a way away some of his bravado.

"Ellen, you like that cock, I can tell. Matt, do you want to fuck her tits?" Not waiting for an answer, he eased Ellen onto the couch and mounted her chest. I had to admit that the guy was hung.

As he moved back and forth, Ellen let it all out." "Fuck me with that monster hose you stud give me your load. I can't wait, I am sure it will be hot and heavy. Look at those fucking jizz filled balls. Holy fucking shit." She was a master. Within two minutes, Matt unloaded on her chest, as she took his tip in her mouth to clean his shrinking rod.

Matt and Jim cleaned up just as the unknowing Mike returned from his shift. The two guys grabbed the security car keys and took us to our car.

"Is this an AmeriMall Property," I asked as we got out of the car. Jim answered dismissively.

"Well, since I know that you are Jim from the late afternoon shift, I know who to call to report this if you choose to, uh, follow up," I started. "And, I am sure that your roomie Matt won't want to chat about this unless he wants us to tell his bosses how we know he has a big freckle on the side of his dick. Understood?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

Work tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

Reactions: hero52

DECEMBER 28
It was finally Monday and I could get back to work. Who would have ever thought I would say that? We are on maintenance mode at the office, since most clients were off for the holidays and did not want to start new projects until next years' budget kicked in. Web development and hosting was a 24/7 job, so we had a light crew to ensure that things were handled if our clients server crashed.
As early as I was getting up, Ellen beat me into the bathroom. "Steve, can you come in her please, I forgot to replace the soap in the shower, and I am soaking wet."

Being half-asleep, I didn't see the trap that had been set for me. I walked into the bathroom naked and saw Ellen sitting on the shower bench playing with her nipples with her left hand as her right hand teased her clit. Resting in the soap dish was a newly unwrapped bar of soap.

"You didn't mention my new haircut," she started as she glanced down at her fully shaven twat. "Aren't you curious about what inspired me to go bald?" Having been sexually tormented non-stop since Christmas Eve, I had dropped the subject to save further torment, but I didn't want to reveal that to Ellen.

"Of course I noticed, I just figured you were trying something new," I said.

"I left my wallet at Kacey's on Saturday night. Apparently that sweet girl Amy found it in the office and dropped by to give it back to me.
Taking the bait, I asked the next logical question. "So how did a lost wallet lead to a bald pussy?"

Stepping out of the shower, Ellen continued "The visit wasn't expected, and I came to the door wearing my boxers and a loose tee shirt. She saw these babies peeking out, as she pulled on her prominent nipples, and we continued on where we left off the night before."

As my cock hardened at the thought, I asked what happened.

"It was kinda hokey, Amy said 'I guess you're glad to see me,' as if I had a hard on in my pants. We talked for a while about how hot it was fooling around the night before, and I told her that it was my first time in a while with another woman."
"I never knew you were interested in women, Ellen," I said with surprise.
"You never asked," she replied as she squeezed my cock. A big drop of pre-cum oozed out as she teased me. Dropping to her knees, she cleaned me off with her tongue. "Mmmm, I miss this. I can't wait for the huge load you're storing up for me." Remaining on her knees, she continued as she scraped my full balls with the tips of her finger nails.

"Amy's body was so beautiful, so smooth. She loved my tits, which are big compared with hers. She sucked my nipples as if they were little cocks." As she said this, she grasped her right tit in her hands and brought her nipple to her mouth. "MMmmmm, can't neglect this one," she moaned before repeating the same with her left boob.

Ellen grabbed the towel off the rack and started to dry herself off as she continued. "Well, I showed her my toy collection, she likes to remote control that you gave me and she showed me the magic she could do with her tongue. Oral sex with another woman is so different than it is with a man. We just understand each other more. She has the best ass in the world, too." Remembering her having sex in the men's room on Saturday night, the vision of her small smooth ass came back to mind.

After sucking her finger like a little cock, she moved her hand between my ass cheeks. "She told me she loves it back here as well," she said as she worked her pinky into my tight hole. As she touched my prostate, my cock jumped. This was getting to be too much as pre cum flowed from my swollen tip.

The teasing continued, as my cell phone rang. "Fuck it, I will call them back."

Ellen started in again, "so what do you want most on New Year's Eve? Do you want a hot blow job," she asked as she swallowed most of me once before pulling off. "Or maybe you'd like to try my newly shaven pussy. My hands and feet are quite talented as well. I know it's been a while, I don't expect you to remember," she continued with a sly smile.

The phone rang again as Ellen's rang at the same time. I picked up the phone, seeing that it was my office. Apparently a client's server was down, so he could not accept New Year's dinner reservations from his customers nor could be update his website with the latest on the New Year's bash he was hosting at his club. As sexy as Ellen was acting, I had to tear myself away.

Within 20 minutes, I had crossed the border from Missouri into Kansas, heading out of Kansas City on Interstate 70 for the hour-long to my client's home-office in Topeka. Ellen had a new experience, no, two experiences with a woman and had brought off two guys. I had been blown by a hot Asian woman, and teased to the brink by Ellen's sister, and I got the chance to tease Ellen relentlessly at the mall.
We were seeing more action without having sex then we usually did. The week was only half over and the fun was just starting.
I finished the work on my client's server at about 11:00 that night and was too tired to drive back to Kansas City. I called a high school friend was had moved to Topeka to see if I could crash on his couch before heading home on Tuesday morning.

"Sure bud," said Bill. Bill Williams was at the same time one of the best students and one of the heaviest partiers that I had ever known. A full scholarship to Yale didn't slow him down in college, nor had a partnership at a top mid-west law firm. He gave me the address of a bar that was about ten minutes from there and asked me to meet him. I'm on my last round of drinks with a few friends. I'll have a cold beer waiting for you when you arrive."

I drove into the nearly-empty parking lot of a place called T-Brew. Aside from my jeep were three cars, including what looked to me a new Tesla. Judging from the Honda, Chevy and Kia that surrounded this car, I had no doubt this belonged to Bill, who loved cars and had the money for one of these beauties.

Bill greeted me with a bear hug, introducing me to his friend Marc and two women, Carly and Melissa. Melissa was a tall brunette with wide hips and huge tits. Although large, her proportions were not out of place, the package looked good. Carly was the total opposite. I guessed that she was maybe five-feet tall with a dancer's body that weighed 100 pounds, soaking wet. Her small, obviously braless tits sat nicely behind her silk shirt, framed nicely by flowing blond hair

.As promised, Bill had a cold Pale Ale waiting for me when I arrived. The women were drinking wine, and I guessed that Bill had scotch, probably not his first. "A round of shots for everyone," he ordered to the bartender. Four shots of tequila arrived and were immediately consumed, followed by a second round.

A slow song came on, and Bill took Carly's hand. Approaching the dance floor, they took each other in their arms and swayed slowly back and forth. Melissa and I watched as Bill's hands started in the middle of her back, moving in circles before heading down toward the slight curve of her ass. By mid-song, he had a small, firm butt cheek in each of his hands.

With nothing to say to Melissa, I offered to dance with her as well. At 5'11, she was only slightly shorter than I . As we started to dance, I glanced downward at her large melons. Melissa's arms were around my neck as I left mine safely around her waist. We looked over at the other couple and watched as Bill and Carly kissed. I wondered to myself if they had met before that night.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt Melissa's hand on my crotch. I am always amazed at how women's hands find exactly the right place without having to feel around first. I guess it was a sixth sense.

We continued to dance as she moved my neck slightly so she could kiss me as Carly was kissing Bill. Another song replaced the first as I took the opportunity to feel those big tits of hers. Moving downwards, I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy radiating though her tight jeans. Rubbing back and forth, I pressed more urgently against her body as she rode my hand. "I cum so easily, just keep that up," she whispered as she moved her crotch to maximize my touch. As promised, she leaned into my ear, moaning softly as the heat between her legs intensified. The second song moved onto the third, which was faster and had a beat. The mood was broken as we separated. "I want that snake in your pants," she demanded. Not wanting to break the no-orgasm rule with Ellen, and not wanting to explain it to my new friend, I politely refused, offering to see her again next time I was in town. Lame, I know. I am not sure she bought it.

Bill was heading home with Carly and didn't want to leave me with no place to sleep. It was after midnight, and I had no choice but to go home with the two of them.

We got to Bills place at close to one o'clock, and he showed me the room with the couch before turning his attention back to Carly.

"I have to ask, Carly started, "what happened with Melissa?"

I explained that I actually had a girlfriend, although we allowed each other some leeway, as I put it. I also told her briefly about the extended Christmas present. "Your cock must be ready to explode" is all she said.

"Pretty much," I countered as we both looked down at the tent in my pants.

"Cool gift," she started."I will help your girlfriend out." With that, she removed her shirt as Bill and I stood in his living room. "Good night, big man," she continued as she kissed my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

As she pulled away, she took Bill's hand as they headed for his bedroom. "Good night big man," he repeated in a tone that mocked Carly's.

It was a long night on the couch listening to the sounds of two people doing what I really wanted to do.

Only three days to go...

DECEMBER 29
I hit the road early Tuesday morning and was back in my office before noon, but the activity of the past few days had me so distracted that I couldn't think straight. I forwarded the calls to my cell and headed out by about 2:00.

Ellen must've gotten home at some point, because she woke me from a long nap later in the afternoon. "I have great news," she started. Remember my college roommate Joy, the one we saw at the reunion last summer, she was the one that you talked to who wanted to build a website for her house cleaning business?"

Thoughts went back to a woman who was a bit shorter than Ellen with juicy, plump tits and wide hips. And, of course I remembered the conversation about websites. "What about her," I asked.

She and her boyfriend Dave are coming to visit for New Years; they're driving from Cedar Rapids in the morning, and will stay til the first. I hope you don't mind," replied Ellen.

"Cedar Rapids Iowa," I asked. "That's about five hours from here. If you say she is cool, she is welcome, of course. I hope Dave is a nice guy," I wondered out loud.

"He is an interesting guy from what Joy tells me. I am sure we'll all have fun."

The doorbell rang, and Ellen offered to see who it was. I admired her amazing ass as she ran out of the room. Getting off the bed, I looked out the window and saw a red Beetle sitting in front of the house.

"Amy is here, come down sweetie," I heard from downstairs.

After putting on loose sweatpants and a tee shirt, I headed down and greeting our guest who was dropping off three new nail polish colors for Ellen." These are the colors I told you about the other day," said Amy as she gazed into Ellen's eyes. I forgot the conversation that we were having yesterday about how her pussy had been shaved, so I picked it up.

"Hey, thanks for bringing Ellen's wallet over for her. I like the new look that you left behind." Ellen laughed as Amy blushed, avoiding eye contact with me.

"No worries, Amy." Steve didn't mind. "Did you," she asked with a sexy grin.

"Not at all" I replied. I like the look.

"I have to be at the bar by 5:30, but if you'd like me to, I can do the same for you," she offered. This was a hell of an offer. "I noticed the other night that you could use a trim."

"No problem here," said Ellen.

So within five minutes, I found myself undressing with two spectacular women. "You need to be hard, "Steve, I've done this for men before, and you can't have a droopy cock getting in the way. You can't have performance issues, as they say."

"Not a problem," Ellen and I said in unison as we both laughed. Ellen walked into the bathroom to start the shower as Amy and I watched her ass sway gently back and forth. "You're a lucky man, Steve. She is totally hot and really cool too."

The warm shower didn't do justice to the heat being generated by these two as we hit our oversized shower. At one point, the two of them leaned in to kiss each other deeply and then turned to include me in a three way kiss that nearly stopped my heart. Taking the liquid bath oil from the shelf, Ellen turned Amy toward me as she massaged her back. Her hands ran seductively down her back before reaching around to cup her wonderful tits. With eraser hard nipples ready, Ellen's hands headed downward toward Amy's snatch. Surprisingly, this experienced barber had a neat triangle of dark hair between her legs. I made a note to myself that she would not leave without her own grooming.

Amy turned around in Ellen's arms as her hands cupped Amy's tiny ass as the two kissed. With Amy's back now toward me, I slid my hard cock between her ass cheeks. Amy was so petite that my cock poked through her front, touching Ellen's shaven area.

"We almost forgot about poor Steve," Amy said. "Has he gotten his Christmas gift yet," she asked.

I started Ellen, and he won't until the first of the year."

Ellen moved around Amy and kissed me tenderly on the lips. As much fun as we had with Amy, we knew that she was for play, and we were for real.

The two women sat me down on the built-in seat bench I had added inside the shower area. While I thought it would be good for Ellen when shaving her legs, it turned out to be a great place for other things too. My heavy balls reminded me of how just a week ago I sat on the bench as Ellen backed up as she encased my cock within her tight gripping pussy. That seemed so long ago as the three of us shared this shower, so long since my cock had shot a load of cum.

Here I was sitting on the bench as Ellen reached for the shaving gel. While she lathering up from my waist down to my balls, Amy took hold of my cock. "Holy shit, she said, admiring my size. "You have to let me come back when he's allowed to really play so I can really enjoy it?"

"No problem, I am sure you guys can find some way to have fun," Ellen replied. Having the two of them sit and talk about me as if I wasn't there or as if I was a car that one of wanted to test drive was a real turn on. The warmth of the shower and creamy feel of the shaving gel was also nice.

Amy wrapped her hand around my cock, moving it up and to the side. "Is your Beetle a stick," I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know that," she replied as she smiled, realizing what I meant. The first trail of smooth skin looked like a path of cleared brush in the woods until the further swipes of the razor left me clean on top of my cock. A quick rinse and some trimming left me completely bare atop my cock.

"Looks cool," I commented. Amy asked Ellen to hold my cock as Amy got on her knees to apply gel to my balls. She wasn't done yet. Being the minx that she is, Ellen couldn't resist moving her hand seductively up and down the shaft a few times before making an "O" with her fingers in order to grip me just under the head. She then pressed the palm of her other hand against the head and moved in slow circles.

"Careful hon," said Amy. I don't want to cut these babies off," as she caressed my balls. "I need to get the gel into the tender skin." As she spread my legs, Amy brought the razor to my nuts. Within a few minutes, I was completely bald. Looking at me with burning eyes, Amy moved lower while inserting her pinky in my ass. I jumped as she hit my prostate, reminding the duo of the gift.

With her finger gone, she spread gel across my taint and ass before removing that hair as well. The treatment ended with a tongue swipe that started in my ass crack, traveling passed my balls and up the underside of my nearly-exploding penis. The last move was to suck my cock head before saying that she couldn't wait to play next week.

At this point I was nearly paralyzed and asked Ellen to return Amy's favor from the other day. I stood on shaky legs as Amy took my place so Ellen could do the honors. With the gel gone along with Amy's hair, the two kissed with an incredible passion.
"You missed a spot," El, I said. When she asked where, I got on my knees taking the razor in my hand before leaning in and licking Amy's newly cleaned twat.

"MMMMmmm," was all she said. Turning the razor around, I used my fingers as I removed the blade from the handle before using it as a mini sex toy to bring Amy to orgasm.

It was time for Amy to leave for work. "I'll be back for the rest of you tiger," she said on her way out. And you too, my new sexy friend."

Two days to go. Thrive, survive or die trying. Those were my choices.

DECEMBER 30
I must've walked into the wrong locker room at the gym. I passed the first row of lockers and saw nobody there, but found two young women wrapped in towels chatting in the second isle.

A tall, thin red head with an athletic body was talking to another woman... a curvy blond with great hips, a meaty ass and big tits. "I don't understand him," the redhead started, "we had this great dinner, laughed all night at the comedy club and held hands on the way home. I invited him up to my apartment, but he said that he had to get to work early, kissed me on the cheek and walked away."
The blond responded "probably had a small dick or would cum in 10 seconds anyhow. What a loser." As the two laughed, the blond woman's towel slipped, exposing her right breast. In the three seconds that I got to peek, I saw that it was big, firm and round with the most amazing nipple I had ever seen.

The duo must've heard me, because they both turned around together. Instead of screaming and telling me to get out of the woman's locker room, they smiled at me. They both looked me up and down and must've caught the bulge in my shorts. Two hot women and a boob-flash will do that to a guy.

"Would you have left her at the door," the blonde woman asked.
Playing dumb, I replied "What do you mean?"

"Don't be a dumbass, I know you heard us talking. Answer the question before we get you thrown out of the gym or arrested you perv!" I sensed more flirtation than anger.

"Ummm, no," I said hesitatingly. This was a weird situation. "I would have gone upstairs. You were right, this dope is a loser."
"You're just saying that," the red head said as she searched for a compliment.

"No he's not" countered the blonde. "Look at the lump in his shorts, and look at this" she said as she pulled up the left leg of my shorts, revealing my fat cockhead.

"I guess you're right," replied the blond.

"Maybe he liked these," offered the redhead as she pulled the towel off the blond woman. I started at the amazing tits on this woman. Her breasts stood firm and proud with the biggest red nipples I had ever seen. Below her tits was a flat belly and a small trail of hair that lead to a full set of pussy lips.

"Or maybe he prefers a woman who's less curvy," countered the blond as she revealed her friend. The red haired woman was natural based on the nicely trimmed bush that covered her pussy. Looking upward, it was hard not to notice the slim body and small tits covered with light freckles. Unlike Blondie huge nips, the redhead had tiny light pink areolas that were only slightly larger than her small nipples.

"I like what I see," offered the redhead as she ran her hands across the bulge caused by my rising cock. Lowering my shorts, my freshly
shaven cock sprang out, slapping against the wrist of this beautiful stranger.

The two both sank to their knees, and took turns sucking me. The blonde was eager, leaving small kisses along the shaft of my rod until she reached the tip.

So much bigger than my husband's" she declared. The redhead took over, and worked me like a machine, taking me to the depths of her throat that few, if any men had ever explored. She was simply amazing.

Pulling off my cock, the blond took a visual measure. "My husband has about 5 ½ inches, and this guy has him beat by far. I can't wait to take him in my pussy and ass." It had been nearly a week since I had shot a load and my balls looked fuller than usual.

"I am sure he shoots quite a load with these babies," she said as if she read my mind.

The next thing I knew, this strange redhead was on her knees, working her tongue up the tight ass of her friend, causing loud moaning that had me nervous that we'd get caught. We had to make this quick. Taking my cock in hand, I moved her aside and tried to enter the blond woman's ass. As if like magic, this blond goddess' ass swallowed my cock in one stroke. It was tough enough to find anyone who would do anal with over 8 inches of cock, let alone take my entire shaft.

Her ass was hot and gripping, and as she pistoned back and forth against me. This was too much. I could feel the cum building....

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My eyes flew open and the digital clock read 6:30. Ellen was in the shower, and I was alone in the bed with a huge, throbbing hard on. Afraid that the most innocent touch would set of a flood of cum, I got out of bed and went downstairs to make coffee, led by a raging hard cock and full set of balls. I sat nude watching the morning news hoping that car crashes and sports scores would make this feeling go away.

I also wondered, who were the blond and redhead from my dream? Just random hot woman or did I know them?

I couldn't shake the images from my dream as the day went on; whenever I had a free moment; I went through my mental Rolodex, looking for the blond and redhead. Who were they? Back in college, I had a dorm mate who lived directly above me. I was in room 323 and she was in 423, and we often joked that she slept on top of me every night. Her red hair stood out, but she had huge tits, unlike the slim redhead in my dream. Although we spent a drunken night together during spring break, her body didn't match the redhead in my dreams. There was a red haired neighbor named Marsha who I always found hot, maybe it was her in the dream.

The blond was different and more vivid to me. I had met and fucked several blonds through the years, including a junior professor in college and the daughter of one of my mom's friends. Neither was particularly good in bed, and from what I remembered in my dreams this woman was a super star fuck.

The work day was finally over, and we were closed on the New Year's Eve holiday so I headed home. Next to Ellen's car sat a silver Prius, with one of those all-over vehicle wraps. The side of the car said THE JOY OF CLEANING, followed by "We clean places you didn't know were dirty"and a phone number. I didn't recognize the area code, but guessed from the license plates that the car was from
Iowa. It was then that I remembered that Ellen had invited her friend Joy to spend the weekend with us.
As I entered the living room, Ellen gave me a warm kiss hello. You remember my friend Joy from college; we hung out one weekend when you came to visit me."

"Of course I do," I said as Joy walked over and shook my hand. There, standing before me was a blond haired woman measuring just over five-feet tall with wide hips big plump tits. D cups, I guessed as I noticed her prominent nipples. Her tits were nice, but her wide hips and ass, rounded and plump without being fat, were her best features.

A guy emerged from the hallway, introducing himself as Dan. "Nice to meet you, Steve," and thanks for having us for the weekend." We shook hands as I headed for the kitchen, offering him a cold beer.

"It's all set up, Joy," I heard him say Joy. "I can't wait to show Ellen."

I returned with the beers, handing one to Dan. "What are you talking about," I asked.

"Dan and I took your Secret Santa idea and bought some cool stuff for each other. I bought Dan a fat anal dildo, and he bought me a fucking machine, because, according to him I am one," a comment that made my dick jump in my pants.
This was getting interesting.

"Ellen also told me about the other gift that you're getting. We have one for you, too, but that will have to wait for tomorrow," said Joy with a smile.

I was too tired to take the bait. Aside from that, my balls were aching from the relentless teasing. I was afraid that the slightest touch would set me off before tomorrow and I had to hold on. "Let me see your new toy," asked Ellen.

The three of them walked into the guest bedroom, so I followed. The newly carpeted floor was covered with a tarp, and sitting in the middle of the room was a machine that looked to be about the size of one of those dorm room refrigerators. Protruding from the top was a piston-looking device with two clamps at the top. Dan opened a large wooden box that was sitting on top of the dresser to reveal three dildos. The first was short, with a tapered knob designed to brush against the clit. The second was longer, with a medium girth and the third was enormous, I guessed it was maybe 10 inches and fat.

"Can I show them the medium one, hon," asked Joy. Not waiting for an answer, she kicked off her shoes, wiggled out of her tight jeans, and showed off her small cute panties.

"Should we leave you guys alone," I asked.

"Not at all, we want you to stay," Joy countered. "Don't we Dan?" Without answering, Dan took the medium toy and snapped it into place as Joy lay down on the bed. Although she was wearing a shirt, and, judging from the size of her tits, a bra, I could see her nipples pointing toward the ceiling. "Come here, Steve, feel how wet I am." Looking around the room to see if anyone would object, I was met with encouraging looks, so I parted the lips of Joy's neatly groomed snatch, rubbing two fingers from the base of her pussy to her clit before running my fingers around in slow circle. "Damn, you're right Ellen. He is good. And look at the lump in his pants. I guess he's happy to see me!"

Meanwhile, Dan placed the tip of the cock at her entrance and turned the switch on slow. Looking over, I saw controls for depth and speed as well as a heat function. This was pretty cool.

With a slight churning sound, the fake cock started in and out of Joy's vagina. In and out... In and out. " Rub my clit" she hesitated as Dan stepped up and followed her request. Slowly, the machine picked up speed going in and out before stopping as it reached full depth. "NOW" screamed Joy as Dan pulled the dick out of her while ran his hand over her mons. Within seconds, Joy screamed "FUUUUUUCCCK as liquid squirted from her pussy. Breathing heavily, she repeated "FUCK FUCK FUCK," each time liquid jetted forth until she stopped about 20 seconds later.

Ellen and I stood there watching this. No, Ellen was rubbing her pussy through her pants and I was watching. "Your turn," offered Joy. Ellen took the cue and started to take her pants off.

To our surprise, she wasn't talking to Ellen, she was addressing Dan!

Dan had his pants off as he stroked his cock to hardness. Grabbing the lube from the box that contained the dildos, Joy got between Dan's legs and sucked his balls one at a time as he let out a low moan. Dan took Ellen's place on the bed as she dove back in, this time aiming for his puckered ass; send him well on his way to a climax. Backing off, Joy lifted Dan's legs and lubed his ass and the fake cock before turning the machine back on. The pistoning started slowing as the cock worked its way into Dan's butt. When it reached about half-way inside him, she stopped the machine. There was this big, burly guy with a fat cock up his ass.

Joy sucked his cock, asking Ellen to join her. Without a moment's hesitation, Ellen was on her knees, sucking Dan's balls. Joy turned the machine back on and Joy sucked him, before the two changed places, with Ellen taking lightly licking and biting his rod. The two went to work on Dan before Joy asked me to turn the speed up. It was only then that I noticed the pre cum staining my jeans but I complied, giving even more pleasure to the girls fuck toy. As the pleasure built and Dan's climax was near, Ellen swallowed him to the hilt and took the cum deep within her before backing off. She then turned to Joy, and with a cum filled mouth kissed her deeply.

"I never knew, El," said Joy. "We could have had so much fun in college!";

"It's been an interesting week, I had my first woman just a few days ago," she replied.

Interesting didn't begin to describe what had happened since Christmas Eve, or what was to come.

DECEMBER 31 - 9:45PM
As the party was getting started, I turned to Ellen and thanked her for the week, repeating what Dan said about having an amazing amount of sex without cumming. "I am ready," I said. "My balls weigh 50 pounds each."

Offering me a little blue pill, Ellen told me that I would need this tonight, despite my age. As far as cumming, the week started on Christmas Day, and ends on New Year's Day. Fuck! I was about to explode. "Don't worry Stevie," Ellen started with a teasing tone. "Only two hours to go."

The food and drink was as amazing as ever. The party was small, just Ellen, me, Dan, Joy. Dan's new friend Carly showed up at about 10:30, along with her roommate, a short brunette named Melissa.
Ellen had briefed the crowd as to the rules. Anyone could have me in any way possible, but I was not to have an orgasm before she said it was ok. "Too bad," started Joy, I bet he has a huge hot load in those balls. My wonderful girlfriend leaned over, and before kissing me said "the first one is mine, then it's all yours."

Carly and Melissa were talking to Joy about the sex machine. "Let me show you ladies," Joy offered as she brought them into the room where her big toy was set up. The door closed behind them, leaving three of us alone.
"I want to really thank you, Ellen," I said, undressing my spectacular girlfriend in front of Dan. Ellen and I kissed as I removed her shirt. Dan hadn't seen Ellen naked that much, and he was amazed at her body. Pushing her back onto the couch, I lowered my head, kissing the big pink nipples that crowned her perfect tits as Dan kissed his way down from her flat belly to the nub of a clit that stuck out even more since she was completely bald. When he reached her pussy, he pulled gently with is teeth to encourage Ellen. "Ooooo, you're good, you're very, very fucking good," she moaned.

These two seemed to be busy, so I decided to check out what was going on with the other ladies. I entered the room to find Carly riding atop the machine. Her muscular legs were spread as she squatted at what I thought was the smallest of the impediments. This was the first time that I saw Carly naked, and she was exquisite, with pale white skin dotted with freckles. Between her legs was a full on, bright red bush for all to see. The hair had turned dark red as her juices flowed freely.

Ellen handed the remote control to Carly as she turned her attention to Melissa. The two women kissed deeply as they shed their clothes. Melissa revealed a tiny ass and A-Cup tits that showed a real contrast to Joy's shapely body.

Joy took Melissa into her arms, tweaking her fat nipples. "I love your big tits, Joy, I wish mine were as big and full as yours" said Melissa.

"Worship them," demanded Joy.
Melissa feasted on Joy's curves as if she was Melissa's last meal. "So beautiful," she said between kisses. Behind them, the machine pumped on, bringing Carly to one crashing orgasm after another until she finally dismounted, leaving the appendage fucking the air over and over again.

"You have to try this, Jack"; offered Carly. Joy brought Melissa to the machine, and with a challenge in her voice she said "no, the biggest one" when she saw the fake penis choices. "Are you sure," asked Joy.

"She is sure," said Carly as she walked up to her roommate. "Lie down, sweets" Melissa followed the demand as Carly lubed her fingers and placed them one by one inside Melissa. After three fingers, Melissa started to moan, inviting more from Carly, who added her fourth finger, leaving only her thumb to strum this hot girl's clit. "More, cunt," screamed Melissa.

"Ok Mel," replied Carly as she moved her thumb back, curled it under her fingers and moved her entire fist into Melissa's pussy. "Fuuu uu uuk." she screamed, grabbing Carly's hand, forcing it deeper within her until her entire hand and wrist were inside.

Meanwhile, Joy had fastened the biggest dick to the machine and positioned it just outside this crazy woman's snatch. "Oh, I am going to fuck her til she can't move. This cunt thinks she is bottomless, I WILL find a bottom."

Starting on low, Joy slid the entire fat dong inside her new friend until it could go no further. She then moved it back out completely until only the tiniest bit of the tip remained touching her pussy lips. Switching from slow to fast in one shot, the cock started pistoning in and out with blinding speed, and Melissa took it all as if it was a pinkie.

Dan and Ellen had joined us in the room as we watched this sight. The machine was going full tilt... in and out, in and out, in and out for nearly fifteen minutes as Melissa rode one orgasm to the next until Joy finally turned the machine off.
"I need this," Joy said as she squatted over Melissa's face. Although barely breathing, Melissa started licking as was required. "Make me cum like you did," she demanded as she rode her face. Suddenly, Joy lifted off Melissa's soaking wet face and orgasmed as she squirted girl goo all over Melissa's flat chest.

Not missing an opportunity, Dan climbed aboard the lubed cock. "Turn it on the medium setting, Steve" he asked after sinking the huge dong inside himself. I was surprised to be asked to partake in this, it was my first experience anywhere near a man sexually.

Dan rode the cock like a pro as Carly approached and sucked his hard cock. Soon, Ellen and Joy joined him as the three women took turns sucking his fat dick. As could be expected, Dan was in heaven as Joy gave directions to the other two women.

"Tease his head, take it all, lick his balls," and others as the three tormented Dan as his ass was filled over and over by the amazing machine.

With three of them on one cock, and Melissa regaining consciousness following her drilling, I was basically alone. All this had gone on, and I was still dressed. It was then that I remembered the rule. I could do what I wanted to, I just couldn't cum.
With clothing gone, I stood there with my long, fat cock feeling longer and fatter than ever before. Joy caught sight of me, seeing me naked for the first time. "Nice cock, Steve," she said as she approached me. Ellen and Carly stopped to watch what was happening. I looked back at Dan, who, although being fully fucked by his toy, looked like he felt deserted. He switched the machine on low, taking the cock slowly, in and out as he leaned forward. Apparently, the machine hit the right spot, as three volleys of cum shot from his cock without anyone touching him.

It was approaching 11:15. Almost time for my gift, I thought as the women took turns making out with me. Dan approached me from behind and covered my eyes. Aside from being with the three other women, I could tell from the size of the hands that they belonged to Dan.

His hand was replaced with a blindfold as I was led to the bed where I was told to lie down.

DECEMBER 31 - 11:15PM
I knew my condo well enough to know that I was being led into my bedroom. When my leg grazed the side of my bed, I climbed on and lay back. "It's 11:15, Steve," said Ellen. "You might say 45 minutes to go, or 45 long minutes to go. Take it as you wish."
I felt weight on the mattress with me, yet I was unable to tell who it was. I still had my hands, so my plan was to feel around to figure out who was with me. Each woman had a different body shape, and Dan's hairy chest and lack of boobs made him easy to guess. "Better tie his hands if this is going to work, we don't want him doing any roaming detective work, said Joy as if she had read my mind.
With hands tied at my sides, I felt a mouth on mine, and as our tongues met, I knew it wasn't Ellen. I would know her mouth anywhere, so that left Joy or Carly. "Is that you Carly," I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not," she whispered in my ear.

A hand then gripped my swollen cock as I felt it enter someone's mouth. Long, wet strokes accompanied my swipes of a tongue felt good, only to be improved when a second mouth started to kiss and suck my swollen balls. "Those are full, watch out," I warned.
The two mouths were working me over and at this point it wouldn't take much. Just as the boys lined up for the great escape from my balls, all motions stopped as the two mouths moved away. It was then that I felt the weight change on the bed as the people changed places.

My cock was held upward as I slid into a moist, hot pussy. Not Ellen's I thought at first, or was it? Another body made the mattress move before my head was straddled and a pussy descended on my mouth. I felt some hair, which would make this Carly, since both other ladies had smooth shaven pussies. The feeling was an amazing mystery, coupled with lust and outright horniness due to a week of teasing.

Carly moved her dripping snatch back and forth, riding my mouth and chin to bring her pleasure. She tasted sweet, I thought as I felt her stop so I could suck and play with her clit. Within a few minutes, the owner of the pussy that was riding my face had an orgasm, my only clue was loud moaning and the increase in moisture that covered my chin. Suddenly, pussy was gone from my penis as I felt toe cool air envelop my moistened cock. Carly was gone too, as I heard the group talk.

"He's doing well," I heard someone whisper. Do think he can hold out for another 35 minutes? When I had last seen the clock, it was 11:15. "It's been only ten minutes," I asked aloud.

"No more time checks," demanded Joy. Suddenly, the bed moved again and I felt pressure on my cock. This felt different from before as my cock was swallowed once again. The different feeling meant that this must be an ass I was fucking. Was it Joy? Did Carly do anal? Or, was it Dan that would be weird. I have never been with a man... more firsts in this crazy week.
The ass started riding my cock up and down slowly. "I know you've always wanted this, said Ellen in my ear. Ellen and I had discussed anal sex, and the fact that she had tried it unsuccessfully with other guys who didn't have the girth that I have. "Enjoy," she said as she kissed my cheek.

Being the good boyfriend that I was, I decided to do what was asked, as I felt every fiber of my penis react to the vice-like grip of this amazing ass. Up and down the person rode, teasing me relentlessly. The pumping quickened as the person fucking me started to moan loudly. The ass stopped suddenly as the loudest moan was matched by a spray of hot liquid on my chest. It was Joy who I had seen squirting cum when using her new toy. With the help of others around her, I felt her climb off. "Fuck that was hot," I heard her say.
Next came more cock pressure as what seemed to be another ass swallowed my cock. "This has to be over soon, what time is it," I asked. Ellen replied " 11:30, sweetie, almost time." There was no way it had been only five minutes, now they were fucking with me. It was great, I thought as the ass moved up and down on my straining cock. The feeling inside an ass was so different than a pussy. Instead of being enveloped my warmth, there was a distinct feeling of a ring gripping my shaft before I felt the heat of the inside of my partner's body. But whose body was it? Was Joy fucking with me by climbing off and getting back on? Did Carly like anal too? Was Dan riding my cock? All I knew was it wasn't Ellen. She would never do anal, or would she? All this ran though my head as the ass pumped my cock. "Stop or I won't make it, I yelled as the ass dismounted. I was in this til the end; I had come this far and had to finish this the right way.

As soon as my cock felt the cool air, someone grabbed me by the root of the cock and squeezed until I screamed. This not only took away the immediate urge to cum, but actually made me go slightly limp. It had to be Dan, I figured. First, as the only other guy in the room he understood cock better than the women, and he had the strength to strangle my shaft that much.
The quick pain was replaced by the soothing feeling of a warm wet cloth that was washing off my chest, cock, balls and legs. The room grew quiet as my arms were untied.

One by one, each woman approached me. First, Carly said "Happy New Year, Steve, nice to meet you" before kissing me lightly on the lips. A big bear hug from Dan was next. "Joy and I have to do this next year, have fun now, dude." A hot kiss that nearly made me blow my load came next. "Have fun sexy, see you soon."

The blindfold was removed after our guests left the room. The room was lit only by candles that seemed to fill the room. Ellen and I were alone, "I love you, Ellen. This has been an amazing week."

I glanced at my bedside clock and saw that it was 11:54.

DECEMBER 31 - 11:55PM
With our guests in the next room, Ellen and I were alone for the first time in several days. Ellen stood in the candle light, her high, firm tits stood proudly in the silhouette of the candles. Glancing down, I saw her hand rubbing against her pussy. Her prominent clit stuck out just enough so she could enjoy stimulation like this without separating her lips.

"It's just you and me," she started as she rubbed up and down, "no distractions. I want you, big guy like I've never wanted anyone before. I want to mount you and take you deep inside me, to feel us as one as I milk your shaft to coax the seed from you big, fat, wide cock and swollen balls." Just that sentence nearly sent me over the edge. I was speechless.

Without further words, she straddled me, rubbing my red, swollen tip against her clit. With a soft moan, she whispered, " is that ok with you?"

I could only moan my affirmative response as I saw the digits on the clock turn from 11:56 to 11:57. I had to last for the longest three minutes of my life. It was then that I noticed that the TV was on across the room, a muted replay of the mayhem in Times Square was being replayed for our time zone. Distracting myself from the moment in order to hold on, I thought of Jason, the kid who lived down the street, who often launched fireworks at midnight. 11:58. I could feel Ellen increase the speed of my cock teasing her clit as her moans grew louder. Moving downwards, she fed me her left breast. Her fat nipple filled my mouth as I tugged and pulled to increase her pleasure. She straightened up, taking me deep inside her hot wetness. I could see on the screen. I wondered how many people shared their New Year's moment with Ryan Seacrest, of all people.

"Ohhhhh," we moaned together. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5.v4 splashed across the television as she moved up and down. 3. 2. 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR! The fireworks exploded outside our window indicating the start of the New Year.

"Happy New Year, baby," moaned Ellen as she stopped with me deep inside her. With three contractions of her well trained muscles, it started. The feeling started in my toes, as it traveled up my legs as I pulled my knees up. My thighs were filled with heat as my balls contracted. The first volley was amazing, as it shot into Ellen's wetness, followed by two more.
Ellen quickly dismounted as she crawled down and took me in her mouth to take the rest of my pent-up load. Three more thick, hot ropes followed, filling Ellen's mouth as backed off and watched the rest of my cum dribble onto her beautiful tits.
It was 12:01 and I was still hard. This was going to be a great year!

January 1
This is where the story ends, or where it begins, I am not sure.

Ellen left me in my post orgasmic bliss to let our guests know that she had the first bite of the apple, and all were now invited to join in.
Joy came in first, apparently Carly and Dan were otherwise occupied, if you know what I mean. "Happy New Year, sexy man," she cooed as she joined me on the bed. I was still flat on by back, unable to move.

"Happy New Year too you too," I replied before Joy smothered me with her mouth. While we didn't share the bond that I had with Ellen, I had to admit that she was an unbelievable kisser. Her tongue knew just how to make love you my mouth. Somehow, she managed to encircle my tongue with hers and as I moved my tongue back and forth, it was as if we were tongue fucking.

"Dan is in the other room warming up Carly's ass for you, and if you are wondering who you were fucking while blindfolded, all secrets remain secrets. Let's just say you explored some new territory, so to speak."

"Shut up and suck my cock, Joy," I ordered. "I've been waiting to give you a hot load since you got here,"

As she grabbed my dick, she said "look who grew a set. Normally I don't take that shit from anyone, but you've been through a lot this week, so I will let you slide."

"Slide into your mouth, cunt," I replied.

"Hmmm," Joy started. "was that "I will slide into your mouth, comma, cunt, or slide into your mouthcunt?"

"I don't give a shit, just suck my cock, if you can handle it after Dan's twig," I barked.

"He has some promise, El," she countered to Ellen. Ellen grabbed Joy and kissed her full on the mouth. Now enjoy him like you've been begging to since you got here." That last comment seemed to add another 1/2 inch to my already-swollen cock.

All talk stopped as Joy lightly flicked my balls with her talented tongue before heading south. Suddenly, my ass opened up to accept her piercing tongue as I moaned deeply. Back and forth she swiped as she moistened by ass before assaulting me. Ellen handed her a small toy which was promptly inserted deep inside me. Now that my ass was buzzing, Joy went to work on my cock.

"It's about fucking time," I said as she made love to my massive shaft with her mouth. If her kissing was good, her blowjob was exceptional! A weeks' worth of cum rose again and nearly escaped before Joy removed her mouth.

Climbing onto all fours, she said "I agree, it's about fucking time," playing with words as well as she played with my penis. Taking the hint, I climbed behind her, cupped her tits and slid all the way inside. As Joy's warmth enveloped me, Ellen leaned in whispering that she loved me before kissing me deeply. It was then that I realized that despite Joy's talented mouth, there was no replacement for Ellen. Fucking was fine, but Ellen was the one for me.

I stood still as Joy backed her wet pussy on and off my cock as if I was her live toy. The moaning built as I stuck first one, than a second finger in her ass, which only brought louder approvals from Joy. As I remained still, I felt a sudden emptiness in my ass as my toy was removed by Dan. I grew a bit nervous as to what was to come next. I wasn't sure I was ready to bottom for another man, although from what Joy said, I had fucked Dan just a half-hour earlier. Dan took the toy, and without hesitation buried it deep in Carly's cute little butt.
"Fuck my ass Dan," asked Joy in a somewhat demanding voice. I decided that this was my chance, so I pulled out of Joy and moved toward Carly who was making out with Ellen. Pulling her into position, I removed her toy, replacing it with my lubed cock. Oh, yes, this was the first ass that I fucked when blindfolded." Dan and I were side-by-side on the bed, fucking two beautiful women while Ellen took turns licking our balls. This wouldn't last long for any of us, and suddenly Joy yelled out "Ellen, eat me, taste my pussy now!"

Abandoning our balls, Ellen moved into position in order to taste Joy's nectar. Not thirty seconds later, Ellen got more than she expected when Joy yelled out "Fuuuuu uuuu uuuuu Fuuuuu Uuuuu uuuuuk," before squirting her amazing juices, coating Ellen's face. The scene was too much for either Dan or me and we exploded at the same time, deep inside two fantastic gripping asses.
After a break for food and drink, Ellen approached Dan. "I promised myself that I would wait until Steve's gift had started, but now that it has, I want to experience that thick cock of yours and feel that mouth that Joy says is so, so good. Any interest," she asked with a flirtatious note in her voice.

It's not often in life that a guy gets a question like that, especially from someone like Ellen. "Will you guys excuse us," asked Dan as he headed for the guest room that he was sharing with Joy for the weekend.
Meanwhile, Joy suddenly wanted to take a shower, so being the good host and gentleman that I am, I offered to join her. "I just want to make sure the temperature is right and you don't miss anything." Laughing at my pathetic joke, Joy allowed me to lead her to the master bathroom.

"Want to join us," she offered to Carly as we headed upstairs.

Carly and Joy basically ignored me as they melted into one under the steaming shower. Lips parted, tongues swirled and as I promised,
no place was left untouched. At one point, Carly was bent over eating Joy's pussy. Ellen had left a small dildo in the shower, and Carly was making good use of it. As I watched the scene, I spotted Carly's tight little box showing between her legs like a thin wallet. Oh, it looked so good. I guessed it had to be 2:00 or so, and I was about to fuck the third amazing woman; this was a great year.

Sneaking up behind Carly, I touched the tip of my cock to her smooth snatch. The contact startled her, as she jumped back a bit, squeezing my fat head inside her. The shaft that remained outside looked enormous next to her tight little ass and well toned legs. Pulling back, I grabbed some soap to lube my thick cock before placing my cock head back in position. "It's so big," she started. "So, so thick. I am not sure I can take it all." While I wasn't sure whether this was true, or she was just saying this to turn me on, I didn't care. I slowly worked my length inside her tightness until I hit bottom. "That's it," she asked with a smile. Taking the challenge, I began to piston in and out like a well lubed machine. Back and forth, back and forth. I had cum twice and had lost the edge, so now I could last enough to make this a fuck to remember for my new friend.

"It's not so tight," I teased. "I've had tighter." Without a word, Carly clamped down her muscles so I was trapped inside her. "Say what you want," she said," but you'll never find a tighter or more talented pussy than mine. Just stay still." With that order, she began to flex and release her muscles. First the ones deep inside, followed by what felt like middle muscles and finally muscles at her entrance. Back and forth she went as she massaged and milked me without either of our bodies moving. Three minutes later I yelled out, filling Carly with a fresh hot load of cum. I stepped back after she released my cock.

"You're good," she said. "Most guys can't last that long when I do that. Come here Joy,"; she continued, I have something for you." Carly then pushed Joy's head down between her legs before releasing and tightening her muscles, forcing my hot cum from within her. Joy drank our combined juices before standing and kissing Carly, who now knew the talent that I now called the mouth of Joy.
We dried off and headed for the bedrooms to find Dan and Ellen sleeping in the guest bed, so I invited Joy and Carly to join me in my king sized bed. It was time for a rest.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, kissing each other softly. I glanced at the clock, and saw 2:35 before drifting off to sleep.

January 1 – 7:00AM
I felt movement on the bed as I was roused from my sleep. I lay on the bed, not having opened my eyes yet. Before starting the reality that was the New Year, I replayed last night and the past week in my mind. All the teasing, all the playing… it was truly an incredible week, all designed by my incredible woman. Off in the distance, I smelled the scent of coffee and bacon. Mmmmm.
With my eyes shut, I said “thank you, El. Thanks so much for the amazing gift. Thanks for introducing me to Joy, Carly and Dan… and the group from the shopping mall… and allowing all this fun.”

“What about me, you forgot me,” said a strange voice. Not knowing what to expect, I opened my eyes to find Amy laying on my naked thigh, my limp cock just inches from her face. “Sorry I’m late, but the bar was nuts last night, we didn’t close til 4:30.”

“I never break a promise,” she said as I noticed that she was naked. Sticking out her tongue, she barely touched the head of my cock.

“Does he want to come out and play?”

“It’s been a long night, but I am sure he is ‘up’ for it, with some encouragement,” I replied.

Without a word, Amy took my soft cock into her mouth. As I said before, I am a grower, so at 4 or so inches, this was pretty easy to do. The warmth of her mouth did its magic, as my four grew past 5, 6 and 7 inches, settling in at my usual 8 inches. Coaxing me further, she said “we wanted to let you sleep, so Dan, Joy and Carly warmed me up for you, see” she said as she put my hand between her legs. Moving my fingers back and forth, I got Amy moaning again. “Joy’s tongue is amazing…. Carly’s tits are wonderful and Dan has a great body. And you, have the most amazing cock I’ve ever seen. Watch this.”

With that comment, Amy took my full hardness in her mouth descending all the way to the root; not an easy feat. Backing off she said “fuck my mouth like it’s a pussy, but save some for my real pussy.” Her fingers then disappeared between her legs, scooping up her sweet juices. She then sucked each of her fingers as if it was a small penis. “Now I need a real one… a real big one.” Tilting her head back, I rose up, entering her mouth. I slid in and out gently, going all the way to the bottom before pulling out so her tongue rested on my tip. Upon my third time doing this, she said “I don’t think you understand… I want you to pound my mouth. Fuck me you cock stud.”
Not one to refuse orders, I nailed her, drilling in and out at blinding speed. Tears flowed from her eyes at times as her nostrils took in air. This girl had a mouth pussy that was unrivaled as I drove in and out over and over again until we heard “holy shit!” Stopping in mid stroke, we both looked up to see the other three watching us. “I was going to offer breakfast now, but that can wait,” said Ellen. “Keep going.”

I decided to change positions, as I swung Amy around and buried my cock all the way in one stroke. Putting her legs inside of mine, I created a tight fuck pocket that I drilled without mercy. Amy reached orgasm, screaming “better than I thought. Fuck me, fuck me!” I continued to fuck harder than I had ever before in my life. Sweat poured down my back and as I pulled Amy toward me I could feel the dampness of her perspiration against my body. Amy moved her legs outside of mine and placed her feet and legs over my head. She was wide open and all mine as we fucked like animals for what seemed like forever. Screaming out, she finally yelled “cum with me baby, cum in my mouth.” To push me over the edge, Joy joined us, pushing her tongue up my ass to tease my prostate… this was pure heaven, I thought as I send rope after scalding rope of cum down Amy’s throat.

A short time later, we were all enjoying a huge breakfast...bacon, eggs, coffee, home baked muffins and champagne... when the doorbell rang. "Who is it this time." I asked, "the group from the mall?"”

"Go see," offered Ellen.

Crossing the house with Ellen and the rest of the crowd behind me, I opened the door without looking. "Hi sis," said Ricki as she hugged her sister. Backing away, Ricki spotted me. "And hello to you to you, too. Glad to see you're still alive."

As she removed her coat to reveal a tight tee shirt with KANSAS SWIMMING stretched across her hug boobs, she said "I hope you aren't mad that I am joining the festivities," she said as she she gave me a light kiss on the lips before turning around and pushing her ass against my crotch.

Mad? I think the word was ecstatic.

Reactions: JeromeUlysses